OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
"You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"You Can Go To Iraq and Cash In For 27.50 But ! ":Ltc. Paul

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

DINAR COMMENTARY from a reader

Ok Most The So Called Guru's  Say Today,  Tomorrow  Tuesday, Or Thursday  Or EVERY WEEKEND ! Past !  For 10 years now

So Lets Break This Down , The RV Has Occurred In Country We Know This  Yet Some Of the Guru Monkeys  Say Not So , I Have Been there !  It Has ! And It Was Tied to The British Pound NOT The Dollar !  You Can Go To Iraq  and Cash In For 27.50 But ! You Can't Bring it here due to The Money Grabbers (bankers, irs and yes King o )
The US Is Holding It Up Here !  Not Iraq !  and for those So Called Guru Monkeys That Say Float Because of Some Article They Read ? Still To This Day I Have never Read any Article That Says Float So There The Truth ! Remember the Iraqi's Are Very Vain and Proud People And Could Care Less About What the Other Country's(Iran, Saudi, Yemen,Kuwait) Say Or Do !  And Other That Keep Saying It's Here  they Have Close Confidants Inside , well Seems That They Are wrong Too ! ( More of The same Bankers, Money Grabbers,King o ,All The Baboons In Congress)

Listen It Will Happen ! When? I Have No Clue And Neither Does the Guru Monkeys ! There is Only One True Man I Will Listen to I Will Not reveal His Name But is Widely Known In The Circles On The Net,
Well Getting Off my Soap Box  Now  Just Had to say The Truth !
God Bless You All  and Go With Grace from GOD !

Ltc. Paul

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:47 AM

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well John McHaffie is actually as bad as the Guru Monkeys, nothing he has said has actually come to fruition either! Thanks Yman for bringing it across!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum