OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  Empty A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:15 pm

ymoilman2

LATEST MNT. GOAT POST

Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2013 11:48 AM
Subject: LATEST MNT. GOAT POST

Hi Everyone,

Today is a cold day in Bavaria. Last night we had a good frost and awoke this morning with a glitter of white on the grass. Later I stoked up the wood stove and settled back into a strong cup of hot coffee. Der Kinder stood by the stove warming as I cooked breakfast for the family. It was evident that the change was upon us now and it is just a matter of time before we get our first big snow storm. Maybe later I will take the Kinder and Hubby for a long hike up the mountains.

I come to you today to give you an update as to what I am hearing about the activation of the revaluation of the Iraq dinar and the global currency reset. This is a follow up to my last email to you dated October 23 UU8888. So if you have not yet read that letter please do so prior to getting this information since it is relevant. I have given you some basic facts in this last letter and they all still hold true now. So let us continue on moving forward.

There is much hype and almost madness the last couple days about this topic of imminent revaluation and GCR so let me clarify some news. Dignitaries from Iraq did arrive in USA and meetings were held this week as scheduled. The last remaining part of the Arbil agreement was implemented and a staged TV broadcast was done. When I originally heard this news earlier in the week I assumed it would be televised immediately as the event occurred however this was not the case. This was to be our sign of an imminent RV. Apparently the show was put on as planned and just taped and shelved for a later timeframe. When will it be used? I am confirming this information now. This ordeal was kept very quite and sensitive. But I do believe it is building towards some future event for the public to witness.

It does not surprise me for one second some monkey business once again is taking place in DC since this entire ordeal has been one big mess over the last couple years. This mess began in the planning to use the IQD as the base currency for the GCR process.  With the advent of the internet and cell phone technologies it is hard to control the flow of information. Times have changed and it is harder and harder to hide information. Since the longer they waited to do this event the more publicized is has become. I think now perhaps they are in damage control mode and just attempting to lessen the damage and now complete this process as quickly as possible.

I can surmise that the reason for the timing of now to complete Arbill agreement is that they needed to strip the current prime minister from much of his proxy powers. You see – this was their solution  to stop or lessen the violence and terrorism in Iraq. As long as Nori Al Maliki had control of the security and defense ministries this violence would continue. He has been directly connected to much of this violence and files are established on him. We have all been hearing about this violence over the last year. I have talked too about this in many of my last news letters. They have given Maliki m any changes to come clean. How could they possibly have him in a third term with this ideology holding back their country?  Christine Largarde, Dr Shabibi and others have said many times they need security and stability to move forward. Move forward with what?  This is needed to comply with UN article 8 provisions. There are many provisions in Article 8 and the Strategic Framework Agreement that needed to be complied with dealing with this topic. Since the current prime minister supported violence, torture, illegal imprisonments, lack of due process, etc… they could not move into Article 8 unless support for these corrupt practices ended or least measures to move drastically in a direction to prevent them. You see this is not just about the revaluation of their currency it is about moving Iraq into a civilized, non-sectarian society to ensure peace and order in Iraq and the region. The revaluation of their currency is a side product of this effort. Can’t have one without the other. It simply will not happen.

So what is this Article 8?
Simply put Article 8 is a section to the United Nations charter with member countries. In order to be a member you must comply with all provisions of this charter. It is provisions dealing with humanitarian rights, security, trade, banking, matters dealing with monetary policies, etc..  So when sanctions ended for Iraq officially on June 267th the next move was towards preparing themselves to meet all items in article 8 and fully join the UN as a member nation.  They have been working on this since. These provisions are the rules to which all civilized societies as members of the UN agree to adhere to. There are no exceptions. The USA right now is under article 8 as are many other countries such as Great Britain and Europe.

The revaluation of the Iraq currency must be done prior to full compliance to article 8 thus full acceptance into the UN as one of the peaceful, cooperative nations. This ordeal will happen since Iraq is considered a future donor nation to the UN. In fact there were many articles in the last year that suggested that Iraq has already donated to the UN since gold was moved to shore up and stabilize some of the EU countries. Basically they used the wealth of Iraq already in this manner so we can see that becoming a full member of the UN is just a matter of time for Iraq. This too was part of the big ordeal this week.

So it is Saturday and where do we stand now?
I believe we are still in a very good position to see the revaluation of the Iraq dinar and the GCR very soon. I have not changed my position but wanted to give you some more facts as to why I believe my position.  I did hear that there is a new window timeframe starting this Thursday thru this Sunday. Dr. Allawi needs time to appoint the new ministers. Also you can not just discard this part of the process, such as Iraq must first announce their revaluation by posting on their CBI site. I do not care who tells you otherwise since again I believe this is being done to only mislead you. Why would you discard this part of the process simply because a source told you it no longer matters?  The same source that has told you countless times it was going to revalue and nothing has happened. I would question the use of this source in the future.

I do want to reiterate an important fact to everyone receiving this letter today. That no one will know the date or rate. How many times must I tell you this? So what has been all the hype these last couple days?  How can you all get so hyped up when an intel source(s) tells you that it is going to happen tonight or tomorrow and some even give you a time period…and the worst part is they tell you their source is high up in Washington DC or in the IMF. Do you really think that sources that high are going to spread the truth about very sensitive information and give it to you so that you, terrorists or investment managers can run out and stock up on currency reserves and potentially bring down this entire effort they have worked so hard on now to bring about? Do you Really?... Do you?

Now I do want to say something and I want everyone to listen and realize (please) what is going on here. I am not saying this to bash your hopes or to bash any of the intel providers. We are still in an excellent position to see this revaluation activation occur very soon. I am not saying anyone of these intel providers are liars but I do want to say that perhaps they are intentionally being fed misinformation at this time and this is being done for a purpose as to confuse the general public and future investors. .  We are so close to this event and they do not want anyone to know the date or rate They don’t necessarily have to be currency pumpers  when they tell you this disinformation (as some may automatically assume). As it may appear that way after the fact and it does not look good for them when time and time again their intel proves to be inaccurate. If I believed this each time I heard it and went out and purchased more currency on reserve I would be broke by now and so my family would be in very much need and pain.  I would have wasted much of our family needed money. Is this the case for you? So be careful in this manner. I will say this caution again – No one will know the date or rate. It may not be what you want to hear but it is what we all need now to hear.

Hopes this helps everyone.  

Peace and Luv to ya
mnt goat

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:19 PM

2A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST  Empty Re: A MUST READ:LATEST MNT. GOAT POST Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:38 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum