OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Prime Creator Comments EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Prime Creator Comments EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Prime Creator Comments EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Prime Creator Comments EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Prime Creator Comments EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Prime Creator Comments EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Prime Creator Comments EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Prime Creator Comments EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Prime Creator Comments EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Prime Creator Comments EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Prime Creator Comments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Prime Creator Comments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Prime Creator Comments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Prime Creator Comments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Prime Creator Comments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Prime Creator Comments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Prime Creator Comments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Prime Creator Comments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Prime Creator Comments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Prime Creator Comments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Prime Creator Comments EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Prime Creator Comments EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prime Creator Comments

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prime Creator Comments Empty Prime Creator Comments Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:34 am

Minds Eye

Prime Creator's Predictions for 2014 (for the Sedona Journal)
Prime Creator

Where shall I begin?  The news for 2014 is so dramatic, so life-changing for humankind, for planets, stars and all the beings of the Cosmos that words can hardly describe it.  I am delighted to have an audience in the Sedona Journal that is very advanced spiritually, so that I can raise the level of discourse here with confidence that it will be received and understood.

First, I will tell you that the path to Ascension is now filled with hard-working Masters who are eager to take the next step into the higher dimensions.  We have a dilemma here, however.  I will describe it to you.  The Councils who have their fingers on the button, so to speak, are troubled by one persistent problem for humankind.  Because of the thousands of years of lack, and the psychological programming which convinced most that this lack is permanent, irreversible and irreparable, there is a vague but pervasive current of despair, hopelessness and resentment underneath all other emotions, even for those who are trying diligently to raise their vibrations.

These underlying feelings which have been so familiar for Lightworkers over the eons have become a part of your psyche, so much so that you think of them as inherent in your expression of generosity and kindness to others.  Your concern for the suffering of others contains within it a strain of impatience and begrudging resentment against those who have oppressed the entire population for thousands of years.  Of course this seems natural to you, since it springs from your warrior mentality, and your wish to defend and protect those who have been abused.  From a 3-dimensional perspective, it makes perfect sense.

Now, as the New Golden Age dawns, I ask you to turn 180 degrees from the feelings of desperation, even if that desperation is for the plight of others.  Look to the sun, Beloved Ones, and find it in your hearts to offer forgiveness to those who have been the oppressors, for in your past lives many of you have played the role of powerful leaders who abused their powers.  It was part of your agreement with Us, that you would experience every possible kind of life, in order to develop empathy for others.  This you have done, and now it is time for you to resolve all of it, relinquishing every shred of resentment and blaming of others for any plight you observe in the world.

You will not completely understand the complexities of this arrangement you made with your Higher Self and with Us until you Ascend, but you will not be able to ascend until you are able to leave behind all lower vibrational feelings.  Look inside yourselves, Beloved Ones, and identify any feeling of impatience, frustration, resentment, anxiety or depression, for these things will hold you back from joining the first wave of Ascension, which is to begin imminently and continue through the first months of 2014.

Here is the dilemma which is holding up the first wave at this time:  The frustration you are feeling, which you blame on the suffering around you, keeps you locked in a lower vibration, which you say will be relieved by the release of Prosperity Funds.  From our point of view, we see that this is not the high vibration needed for Ascension, because you are seeing your emotional state linked to economic conditions.  This is the 3-dimensional trap which has held the planet captive for centuries, reflected through the eyes of a Lightworker's empathic state.  

This is not a chicken-and-egg dilemma.  We are asking you to place yourselves in an Ascended feeling state.  This alone will make it possible for you to lift yourselves into the 5th dimension.  This ascended state of which we speak is one in which you understand that even starving to death or suffering physical pain is not a troublesome issue for a soul in ascension, for it is only the outward condition of the body.  Similarly, losing a house or apartment, even if you had to live in a shelter, is not crucial, because it is only a matter of physical comfort, not genuine survival, for your soul lives on eternally regardless of the state of this temporary body.  

It is a difficult challenge, to forgo anxiety over the physical state of yourself and the families around you. Leaving behind the anxiety does not mean you do not care or want to help; it simply means you are aware of the greater picture, which is the development of your souls.  And so we ask, Dear Ones, that you turn away from the thoughts of Prosperity and the comforts it will bring for Mother Earth and all her creatures, and turn instead to the tasks in front of you.  Help where you can, raise your Light energies, and join Us in the celebration of the triumphant elevation of the souls of all those who are living now in human bodies.  

There is no physical comfort or relief which will ensure your passage.  The Prosperity Funds are intended only to offer a respite for those sleeping ones who were focused on their financial worries, in order to allow them the breathing room to look around them and begin to awaken to the New Beginning.  The suffering you have experienced on the planet was part of the agreement you signed on to before you came here, not something that necessarily needs to be changed or eliminated.  In fact, it is the condition which has spurred you to greater compassion, tolerance and service to others.  Instead of cursing the Dark, as you have been told, light your candle, and let it burn brightly, fearlessly and in complete and endless Love.

Only Faith, Love and Forgiveness will give you wings to lift your hearts and accomplish the great Shift of 2013-2014 which is your birthright.  I can tell you this, Beloved Ones, that if you can accomplish this, and the other Ten Commandments for Ascension I have laid out for you as guidelines, as a part of Sananda's New Scriptures, every one of you reading this will be embracing your Brothers and Sisters in higher dimensions before the first equinox of 2014, and many of you will have completed your Ascension before the turn of this historic calendar year.

I believe in you, and support your magnificent Grand Plan for the Ascension of Planet Earth and all her inhabitants.  You will succeed triumphantly in this coming year, and all the cosmos will rejoice with you.  You are the children of my Heart, and I give you my unending Love.

Transcribed by Kathryn E. May, PsyD, Oct. 16, 2013

2Prime Creator Comments Empty Re: Prime Creator Comments Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:49 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thank you Minds Eye....

3Prime Creator Comments Empty Re: Prime Creator Comments Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:14 pm

Anonymous

Thanks Minds Eye, 4 bringing this here. In deed a challenge to implement... but who said any of this was supposed to be "easy"?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum