» Finding the Light in a World of Darkness
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X And The Sun Is Getting Closer plus MORE
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why People are Going Nuts, Solar Minimum, Age of Aquarius w/ Clif High
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyToday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Howard Storm Near-Death Experience
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyToday at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - The Midnight Hour (0021) Talking to the dead? With Denise Roussell.
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Throw At Me What You Will, I Don't Care - David Icke
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyToday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tim Doyle on Area 51 - The Black Vault Radio w/ John Greenewald, Jr.
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyToday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON Experiencer on their UFO Sightings, Dreams and Remote Viewing
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Texas Oil and Gas Investment Scam Unfolds Like Television Drama
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyToday at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for July 20, 2019
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyToday at 12:05 am by ReneGade

» POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyYesterday at 9:09 pm by 4-truth

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 60: UFOS IN THE HOTZONE! BIMINI ATLANTIS SPACE MYSTERY!
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyYesterday at 8:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Treuzy-Levelay , Seine et Marne, France
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyYesterday at 6:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - You Give Me Reason to Live!
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyYesterday at 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning image shows ISS in front of the Sun
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyYesterday at 4:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Storm Area 51' spawns copycat campaigns
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyYesterday at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump & the "R" word!
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Puerto Rico Protesters Turn Streets of San Juan Into Battle Zone
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Mission to the Moon that made us think (and kept us all quiet) 'Remembering Apollo'
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyYesterday at 1:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS”… INCLUDING OIL & GAS THIEVES! part 2 by Mark Alexander P.C.
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyYesterday at 1:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for July 19, 2019
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by ReneGade

» #QTard Drama Theater - “The List of Names will be Staggering" plus more
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » The Way of the Wayshower

The Way of the Wayshower

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Way of the Wayshower Empty The Way of the Wayshower on Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:15 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The Way of the Wayshower
OCT 31
Posted by Wes Annac
[img(240.00000047683716px,164.00000047683716px)]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3132/3160434852_67365312ba.jpg[/img]Written by Wes Annac, The Aquarius Paradigm
The wayshower seeks to impart the Love and knowledge they’ve gained unto as many fellow seekers as possible. The wayshower humbly makes their way through Life, constantly seeking and sharing what they’ve learned.
They’ve gained a perspective that they strongly feel every person should be able to enjoy, and they aptly go about their work in obscurity or fame.
The wayshower who’s reached a certain stage in their growth doesn’t want to be seen as a guru, an authority or a figure to be put up on a pedestal. The wayshower acknowledges the enormity of what they’re doing, but seeks only to show the way and motivate everybody to understand the reality of our existence as spiritual beings.
The wayshower has gained knowledge that’s been hidden deep within, but they’re in no way better than another because of what they’ve discovered.
Imagine billions of conscious individuals building a new paradigm that outdates our current way of Living and being. The ultimate goal of the wayshower is to help bring this about, and they work away at whatever they’ve found themselves best able to do for the evolution of the planet.
The wayshower recognizes that their unique ability can propel them into helping the planet in big ways, and the motivated wayshower works away in every moment they can to help free the public from the shackles of self-instated limitation.
The wayshower understands that their power and ability is deeply rooted in the spiritual realms, and is able to tap into and continually express the pure energy being delivered to our planet en masse.
Having felt some pretty deep states of consciousness myself thanks to meditation, I can say that the desire is in the wayshower to help everybody reach a higher state of consciousness and be able to feel the bliss that results.
The perspective I’m beginning to have is that breeding oneness and understanding spirit are two of the most important things our collective is meant to do, and the wayshower feels successful when able to assist others in doing just that.
In the spirit of turning away from mind-based labels, I should say that everybody can be a wayshower and it only takes the decision to use your unique ability for humanity’s betterment to become one.
If I haven’t expressed this enough already, to be a wayshower doesn’t put you in any special position or make you “better” than anyone else.
If you decide to be a wayshower and put your special ability to use, you’ll have “officially” become one (if you want to look at it that way). To me, being a wayshower entails imparting what I’ve learned onto you, the readers.
Personal satisfaction is bred when the wayshower can know they’ve contributed positively to humanity’s evolution, because that’s their true goal in being here at this time. I can say from my own experience that what humanity has perceived as heaven is much greater than we could imagine, and is making its descent unto our perception right now.
As waves of people begin to feel and understand the in-flowing vibrations being gleefully delivered from heaven by our Universal Family, the number of conscious wayshowers will grow to new heights and nothing less than a revolution of consciousness will be bred amongst the populace.
Every revolution has started with a few individuals acting upon the inspiration they felt within, and the growing coalition of conscious wayshowers bringing our planet out of the darkness seeks to help pioneer a model of Living and being that’ll soon become commonplace.
I’m ready to see a new world based in the will of the people come about. Are you willing to help show the way?
Wes Annac – Contributing to a blossoming movement with many willing wayshowers.
Image: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3132/3160434852_67365312ba.jpg
— —
Wes Annac is a 20 year old awakening seeker and author of The Aquarius Paradigm daily news site.
The Aquarius Paradigm features daily spiritual and alternative news, as well as writings from Wes and channeled messages from our Universal FamilyCome check us out!
Also see Wes Annac’s Personal Blog and The Golden Age of Gaiawhere Wes contributes his writings.

Thanks to: http://aquariusparadigm.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum