Latest topics
» Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED
Today at 4:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» John Glenn dies at 95
Today at 3:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 6.8 earthquake coastal California | Tsunami
Today at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Today at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous: UPDATE : 6 DAYS THAT WILL ROCK THE WORLD!
Today at 9:48 am by ~Ann~

» Who I AM, HOW I Attained The SOURCE TRUTH KNOWLEDGE by Quartz Crystal
Today at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Star People
Today at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aliens And UFO's Seen In 10,000 Year Old Indian Cave Paintings?
Today at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Today at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz Regarding the Reign of Heaven Society
Today at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 12-5-16
Today at 8:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Approach and MORE
Today at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Derbyshire, UK plus MORE
Today at 8:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE OTHERS Is a New Documentary About the Known Alien Species
Today at 7:45 am by PurpleSkyz

»  The Mind Blowing Alignment Between Ancient Sites
Today at 7:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pizzagate, The Context - David Icke
Today at 7:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» H.R.6393 - Intelligence Authorization Act PASSED to Censor Alt Right & Conspiracy Theorist
Today at 7:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ 50 Ways to leave your banker
Today at 7:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Large Meteorites ‘3200 Phaethon’ exploding over Russia and Norway
Yesterday at 11:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 7: MID-WEEK BY ZAP the INTERNET PANDHANDLER
Yesterday at 11:14 pm by RamblerNash

» There is Endless Love
Yesterday at 10:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 70-Mile-Long Crack Opens Up in Antarctica
Yesterday at 10:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery of Australia’s Eerie Min Min Lights
Yesterday at 10:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks NEWS
Yesterday at 10:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Settling Some INTEL Hash by Anna von Reitz
Yesterday at 10:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Ultimate “Fake News” List
Yesterday at 9:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» December 7 – White Hats Report #57
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Miles from Standing Rock, Pipeline Rupture Spills Unknown Amount of Oil in North Dakota Waterway
Yesterday at 9:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Maree Batchelor, MD: New Human healer works with Blue Ray Founder ETs for Ascension
Yesterday at 9:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - The Moon is an Alien Command Center
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt No Show! He Has The Runs!
Yesterday at 8:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Anna von Reitz - International Notice Back to “The United States of America Government” — And All Other Pretenders
Yesterday at 6:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold
Yesterday at 6:52 pm by Jaguar-2016

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "So now logic takes me to possible currency exchanging starting on Tuesday that would be very nice":BLuwolf

"So now logic takes me to possible currency exchanging starting on Tuesday that would be very nice":BLuwolf

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Where we are where we are heading Bluwolf

Posted: 03 Nov 2013 08:18 AM PST

Where we are where we are heading

Meeting in Washington with Iraq pm concluded Friday, accords or agreements usually take 72 to appear, so that takes us to 5 pm est Monday. Good for the system readjusts itself at that time starting another world economic event ( to thoughts that are slow , the start of a new bank, forex and wall street day. )

Logically I am to think that if so appropriate that this is our international release of all currencies day that by mid-day on Monday we should have our 800# and our announcement from Wells Fargo squared off before the 5pm est readjustment deadline, so noted we shall wait and see.

So now logic takes me to possible currency exchanging starting on Tuesday that would be very nice. Bank personnel are being place as pawns at all levels and on the highest alerts ready to scramble at a 20 minutes notice.

They have informed me of very high and un heard off rates that will truly surprise the non believers to believe in the Almighty for those that do believe like you and I know for a fact that first God is in control, second that He will give this on His day and time no matter what any president, leader, or pm my say, and third and get this clear my Lord Jesus does not hand out peanuts to those Christians that have placed there livelihood through faith in Him.

Our lives and our time as of now will be altered, changed and will be different for it will be a new world for us all, but when this happening comes into fruition just remember all the hardships from your folks past and from your personal past, remember all who have past waiting on this blessing, remember how government ... have ignored you, remember how tough it has gotten to just buy food at this moment, remember to think first on the futures of our children and grandchildren, yes in the next generations to come, lets set them up real good, so that they will see the real changes that our Lord will be giving them thanks to me and you.

Promise me and promise Jehova that you will always remember where you came from and that you will pay it forward;  the Spirit will guide you and life will bless both you and your generations to come and frankly friends it doesn't get any better then that. So just relax on these kind words and embrace this blessing with the divinity that comes from a Truly Powerful, Controling and Loving God....
We shall see!!! Elyon Na'maste Bluwolf 11-3-13 7:41 am est

P.S. may all days from this day forth be Joyous forevermore, so declare in Jesus name. Amen ( logic is the path that shall guide all to a truthful beginning and a prosperous life, just follow your dreams never give up till you make them real for logic makes all things that were imaginable possible. BLUWOLF )

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:18 AM

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum