OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges "

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges
Saturday, November 9, 2013

Jim,
The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges.  The IRS has closed down their offices from the 9th to the 13th due to a grid shutdown!  These are not the days scheduled by the DHS but coincides with the military grid shutdown that Ben Fulford wrote This about.  The IRS has been guaranteed a position under the new Republic to collect the only apportioned tax, a sales tax.  All other taxes are invalid and will be declared as such.  So the IRS would be in the loop about the grid shutdown and the ATF will probably assist the military.  Russia and China will be assisting too.

Immediately after the military sanctioned grid shutdown, the Federal Reserve System will be reset or closed and a new transparent financial system will be installed, which has been designed by the BRIC Nations and a coalition of Galactic Federation members.  I believe I remember something about ten days

This new transparent financial reset and system will cause another revaluation of currency.  The numbers we have been seeing for the Dinar and Dong will never be that high again because the newest US dollar to issue will be 10% gold backed and the banks will be safer.
D~
My son Rick has heard from his contact in South Africa that they have cashed out or exchanged their Dinars for a price equivalent to or near "our" $36 exspected estimated value. Keep in mind that South Africa is the "S" in the BRICS  and thus one of the Prime Nations (along with Brazil, Russia, India, & China) fighting the Corruption of the G8 countries & their Central Banking System and Fiat money.

This is FANTASTIC NEWS FOLKS which means or should tell you NOT or DO NOT even think about Cashing or Exchanging your Dinars or Dong with any US BANK to Support CabalCorruption.  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   So Hang in there a while longer to protect your valuable Asset.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:25 AM

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hmmmm.....

thoughts anyone?

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

You don't want to hear my thoughts!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I don't think that we will see it until after the power grid shut down is over.  I don't like the idea of the IRS still collecting sales tax.  That's like giving a child part of an allowance because they have been good and did their chores for 1 day out of an entire week.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

ymoilman2

Herb Lady wrote:I don't think that we will see it until after the power grid shut down is over.  I don't like the idea of the IRS still collecting sales tax.  That's like giving a child part of an allowance because they have been good and did their chores for 1 day out of an entire week.

But, I Understand That The IRS Now Belongs To The UST And The REPUBLIC,NOT To The FED. I Do Not See Any "PROBLEMS".

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I sure hope that you are right!  That was my understanding too, but everytime we turn around it's some new delay.  Just makes a person wonder if we will ever see this at all.  Like they say in Missouri  - "Show me!"  In otherwords - produce it because bs walks!    That is no offense to you in any way Yman!

Anonymous

ymoilman2 wrote:
Herb Lady wrote:I don't think that we will see it until after the power grid shut down is over.  I don't like the idea of the IRS still collecting sales tax.  That's like giving a child part of an allowance because they have been good and did their chores for 1 day out of an entire week.
But, I Understand That The IRS Now Belongs To The UST And The REPUBLIC,NOT To The FED. I Do Not See Any "PROBLEMS".
:jumpinleaves: :athuup: 

my understanding is the sales tax is to be only on new items, and as it REPLACES all other taxes, seems much more fair and simple than is current "reality"; part of NESARA implementation, which i consider most positive & desirable, at this point, comparing to what we currently experience with irs. One might consider this a legitimate re-purposing of IRS truly on behalf of the people, imo.

Per OPPT's legitimate paradigm report exposing massive worldwide corruption and subsequent legal & lawful foreclosure upon "banks" & corporations (to include all so-called governments, which have been usurpers & posers serving the 1% elite slave masters), IRS, corporate USA, etc. are ALL foreclosed. It's just taken awhile to bring everything to an amazingly peaceful transition point we are experiencing today.

One cannot say this "dinar" journey is not full of twists & turns, can one?
Perhaps it's not really just about "money" & dinar, but rather a much larger transformation.... Hmmm?!!

Blessings to ALL.............. in Love, Peace, Joy, Abundance, & much More

"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges " 3019145770 

angels77

angels77

I think they should rename IRS to a more appropriate name because of it's history. As I have heard many times before, this is dynamic (twists and turns like 7freemom says) and it IS going to happen.

This has NEVER happened before in history and never will again. No one knows what is going on behind the scenes so we must be patient........... which is hard to do for a lot of people who are suffering.

I am looking forward to our new Republic maybe even more so than the RV!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I appologise to all, I'm just very frustrated and aggrivated with everything!  I too am looking forward to the new republic and the good times to come.

Thanks to all for being so patient!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum