» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017:2/19-2/25
Today at 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz - It’s Your Land, Or, Stop Being Stupid Part 33
Today at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Veritas Exposes CNN and Main Stream Media - 200 Hours Of Leaked Audio
Today at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together - 2/24/2017
Today at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Just Ended John McCain’s Career With 1 Document!
Today at 10:41 am by Enyiah

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update and MORE
Today at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News - Space Station Action plus MORE
Today at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Hairy Sea Creature (Falcore) Washes Up In The Philippines
Today at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Former IMF Chief, Dozens of Former Bank Execs Just Got Sentenced to Jail
Today at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» The World Is Not Like You're Told It Is - David Icke
Today at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for FEB 23: THE NIGHT BEFORE (I Squeeze More Donations From the Gullible)
Today at 2:16 am by Red Panda

» Truth about Trappist-1
Today at 1:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why a Birthday Is a Celebration for the 'Birth of a Corpse'
Today at 12:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Face it! There is an Orange Colored Cloud Orb in our Sky!
Today at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» The General Post Master Council amends the “Zero Tolerance Policy” to include exile!
Today at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Quartz" crystals at the Earth's core power its magnetic field
Today at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOMBSHELL ATLANTIS EGYPT DISCOVERY! NEW EXPLOSIVE EVIDENCE! DARK JOURNALIST & DR. CARMEN BOULTER
Today at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Explosion Detected on NASA Satellite near Venus
Today at 12:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» California flooding is man made weatherwar101.com
Yesterday at 10:50 pm by Serena1

» Global Flash Flood Destruction: The Obvious Man-Made Source http://www.weatherwar101.com
Yesterday at 10:48 pm by Serena1

» GoldFish Report No 80 Duncan O'Finioan: Protecting Yourself in this Energetic Battle
Yesterday at 9:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for FEB 22: The Mid Week by ZAP Part 1&2
Yesterday at 8:33 pm by erwing

» Sevan Bomar - Gnosis Of All the Incarnated Worlds
Yesterday at 6:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Hold Listening Session On Human Trafficking - Corey Goode Comments
Yesterday at 6:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WARNING!! Researcher's Open Parallel Universe! Worlds Biggest Experiment About To Happen!! 2/23/2017
Yesterday at 6:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Multiple Rings Observed in the Sky Around Sun | *NEW NEO* zips past Earth!
Yesterday at 4:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Water Song!
Yesterday at 4:32 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Why you should not listen to CHANNELED BULL CRAP LIES!!!!!
Yesterday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» For Standing Rock People Today..Water Prayer Song!
Yesterday at 3:51 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» My Last Bad Abduction
Yesterday at 3:46 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt: What He Doesn't Want His Followers To Know!
Yesterday at 3:42 pm by RamblerNash

» USA could be ‘associate member’ of Commonwealth to reap rewards from forgotten 'treasure'
Yesterday at 1:58 pm by bs4ever

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges "

"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges "

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges
Saturday, November 9, 2013

Jim,
The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges.  The IRS has closed down their offices from the 9th to the 13th due to a grid shutdown!  These are not the days scheduled by the DHS but coincides with the military grid shutdown that Ben Fulford wrote This about.  The IRS has been guaranteed a position under the new Republic to collect the only apportioned tax, a sales tax.  All other taxes are invalid and will be declared as such.  So the IRS would be in the loop about the grid shutdown and the ATF will probably assist the military.  Russia and China will be assisting too.

Immediately after the military sanctioned grid shutdown, the Federal Reserve System will be reset or closed and a new transparent financial system will be installed, which has been designed by the BRIC Nations and a coalition of Galactic Federation members.  I believe I remember something about ten days

This new transparent financial reset and system will cause another revaluation of currency.  The numbers we have been seeing for the Dinar and Dong will never be that high again because the newest US dollar to issue will be 10% gold backed and the banks will be safer.
D~
My son Rick has heard from his contact in South Africa that they have cashed out or exchanged their Dinars for a price equivalent to or near "our" $36 exspected estimated value. Keep in mind that South Africa is the "S" in the BRICS  and thus one of the Prime Nations (along with Brazil, Russia, India, & China) fighting the Corruption of the G8 countries & their Central Banking System and Fiat money.

This is FANTASTIC NEWS FOLKS which means or should tell you NOT or DO NOT even think about Cashing or Exchanging your Dinars or Dong with any US BANK to Support CabalCorruption.  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   So Hang in there a while longer to protect your valuable Asset.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:25 AM

PurpleSkyz

Admin
hmmmm.....

thoughts anyone?

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
You don't want to hear my thoughts!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/

Herb Lady

I don't think that we will see it until after the power grid shut down is over.  I don't like the idea of the IRS still collecting sales tax.  That's like giving a child part of an allowance because they have been good and did their chores for 1 day out of an entire week.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

ymoilman2

Herb Lady wrote:I don't think that we will see it until after the power grid shut down is over.  I don't like the idea of the IRS still collecting sales tax.  That's like giving a child part of an allowance because they have been good and did their chores for 1 day out of an entire week.

But, I Understand That The IRS Now Belongs To The UST And The REPUBLIC,NOT To The FED. I Do Not See Any "PROBLEMS".

Herb Lady

I sure hope that you are right!  That was my understanding too, but everytime we turn around it's some new delay.  Just makes a person wonder if we will ever see this at all.  Like they say in Missouri  - "Show me!"  In otherwords - produce it because bs walks!    That is no offense to you in any way Yman!

ymoilman2 wrote:
Herb Lady wrote:I don't think that we will see it until after the power grid shut down is over.  I don't like the idea of the IRS still collecting sales tax.  That's like giving a child part of an allowance because they have been good and did their chores for 1 day out of an entire week.
But, I Understand That The IRS Now Belongs To The UST And The REPUBLIC,NOT To The FED. I Do Not See Any "PROBLEMS".
:jumpinleaves: :athuup: 

my understanding is the sales tax is to be only on new items, and as it REPLACES all other taxes, seems much more fair and simple than is current "reality"; part of NESARA implementation, which i consider most positive & desirable, at this point, comparing to what we currently experience with irs. One might consider this a legitimate re-purposing of IRS truly on behalf of the people, imo.

Per OPPT's legitimate paradigm report exposing massive worldwide corruption and subsequent legal & lawful foreclosure upon "banks" & corporations (to include all so-called governments, which have been usurpers & posers serving the 1% elite slave masters), IRS, corporate USA, etc. are ALL foreclosed. It's just taken awhile to bring everything to an amazingly peaceful transition point we are experiencing today.

One cannot say this "dinar" journey is not full of twists & turns, can one?
Perhaps it's not really just about "money" & dinar, but rather a much larger transformation.... Hmmm?!!

Blessings to ALL.............. in Love, Peace, Joy, Abundance, & much More

angels77

I think they should rename IRS to a more appropriate name because of it's history. As I have heard many times before, this is dynamic (twists and turns like 7freemom says) and it IS going to happen.

This has NEVER happened before in history and never will again. No one knows what is going on behind the scenes so we must be patient........... which is hard to do for a lot of people who are suffering.

I am looking forward to our new Republic maybe even more so than the RV!!

Herb Lady

I appologise to all, I'm just very frustrated and aggrivated with everything!  I too am looking forward to the new republic and the good times to come.

Thanks to all for being so patient!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum