Latest topics
» Anna von Reitz - International Notice Back to “The United States of America Government” — And All Other Pretenders
Today at 6:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold
Today at 6:52 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Pizzagate OMFG - Pope Francis Slams "Fake News" as Eating Excrement HOLY SHIT!
Today at 6:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Impending Announcement of Ruins from Futuristic Civilization Found in Antarctica
Today at 6:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks NEWS
Today at 5:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HOW TO STAGE A MEDIA FALSE FLAG # HOAX
Today at 5:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Fall of the Cabal; Proof in One Viral Photo
Today at 5:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Today at 4:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cold Hearted Orb Rules the Night
Today at 3:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious “Thunderstorm Asthma” Now Strikes Kuwait – Hospitalizing Nearly A Thousand
Today at 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica Strangeness, Buzz Aldrin Update
Today at 2:22 pm by Jaguar-2016

» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Today at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pre-Orients guide the Higher Guideds
Today at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Out-of-Body Experiences: Is It Possible to Leave the Body?
Today at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Small City In Argentina and MORE
Today at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ The Dragon of Revelation 12 could be Planet Nine plus MORE
Today at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous: UPDATE : 6 DAYS THAT WILL ROCK THE WORLD!
Today at 8:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pearl Harbor False Flag 75th Anniversary: Time to Admit the Deception
Today at 8:25 am by bs4ever

» NAVAJO Nation SUES US GOV for $160 Million over “COLOSSAL DAMAGES” From COLORADO MINE SPILL.
Today at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial
Today at 1:02 am by MartyM

» Panic At CERN! Woman Lost In Vortex!! Gateway To New World!?
Yesterday at 11:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Activests protest Wellsfargo for funding DAPL - video
Yesterday at 10:44 pm by Serena1

» THIS Ancient Egyptian Labyrinth is home to 24 megalithic, highly-polished boxes that weigh 100 tons
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Swastika Found Under Ancient Lake in Antarctica
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Deadly Sinkhole Swallows Texas Deputy, Injures Others
Yesterday at 10:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive 6.2 Earthquake Rocks Trinidad and Tobago
Yesterday at 10:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Boom Lake Jackson, TX Dec 6th 2016
Yesterday at 10:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Financial news and a message to the electoral college
Yesterday at 10:04 pm by Jaguar-2016

» The Mind Virus
Yesterday at 9:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt, The Sedona Connection
Yesterday at 9:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anti-austerity protesters clash with police in Rio
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DID A 1987 TOP SECRET CULT JUST REAPPEAR IN WASHINGTON D.C.?
Yesterday at 9:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Your Biology is Your Biography - David Icke Interviews Monnica Sepulveda
Yesterday at 9:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges "

"The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges "

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges
Saturday, November 9, 2013

Jim,
The RV went through *** See Below but I don't believe we will ever have access to the banks or currency exchanges.  The IRS has closed down their offices from the 9th to the 13th due to a grid shutdown!  These are not the days scheduled by the DHS but coincides with the military grid shutdown that Ben Fulford wrote This about.  The IRS has been guaranteed a position under the new Republic to collect the only apportioned tax, a sales tax.  All other taxes are invalid and will be declared as such.  So the IRS would be in the loop about the grid shutdown and the ATF will probably assist the military.  Russia and China will be assisting too.

Immediately after the military sanctioned grid shutdown, the Federal Reserve System will be reset or closed and a new transparent financial system will be installed, which has been designed by the BRIC Nations and a coalition of Galactic Federation members.  I believe I remember something about ten days

This new transparent financial reset and system will cause another revaluation of currency.  The numbers we have been seeing for the Dinar and Dong will never be that high again because the newest US dollar to issue will be 10% gold backed and the banks will be safer.
D~
My son Rick has heard from his contact in South Africa that they have cashed out or exchanged their Dinars for a price equivalent to or near "our" $36 exspected estimated value. Keep in mind that South Africa is the "S" in the BRICS  and thus one of the Prime Nations (along with Brazil, Russia, India, & China) fighting the Corruption of the G8 countries & their Central Banking System and Fiat money.

This is FANTASTIC NEWS FOLKS which means or should tell you NOT or DO NOT even think about Cashing or Exchanging your Dinars or Dong with any US BANK to Support CabalCorruption.  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   So Hang in there a while longer to protect your valuable Asset.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:25 AM

PurpleSkyz

Admin
hmmmm.....

thoughts anyone?

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
You don't want to hear my thoughts!

Herb Lady

I don't think that we will see it until after the power grid shut down is over.  I don't like the idea of the IRS still collecting sales tax.  That's like giving a child part of an allowance because they have been good and did their chores for 1 day out of an entire week.

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

ymoilman2

Herb Lady wrote:I don't think that we will see it until after the power grid shut down is over.  I don't like the idea of the IRS still collecting sales tax.  That's like giving a child part of an allowance because they have been good and did their chores for 1 day out of an entire week.

But, I Understand That The IRS Now Belongs To The UST And The REPUBLIC,NOT To The FED. I Do Not See Any "PROBLEMS".

Herb Lady

I sure hope that you are right!  That was my understanding too, but everytime we turn around it's some new delay.  Just makes a person wonder if we will ever see this at all.  Like they say in Missouri  - "Show me!"  In otherwords - produce it because bs walks!    That is no offense to you in any way Yman!

ymoilman2 wrote:
Herb Lady wrote:I don't think that we will see it until after the power grid shut down is over.  I don't like the idea of the IRS still collecting sales tax.  That's like giving a child part of an allowance because they have been good and did their chores for 1 day out of an entire week.
But, I Understand That The IRS Now Belongs To The UST And The REPUBLIC,NOT To The FED. I Do Not See Any "PROBLEMS".
:jumpinleaves: :athuup: 

my understanding is the sales tax is to be only on new items, and as it REPLACES all other taxes, seems much more fair and simple than is current "reality"; part of NESARA implementation, which i consider most positive & desirable, at this point, comparing to what we currently experience with irs. One might consider this a legitimate re-purposing of IRS truly on behalf of the people, imo.

Per OPPT's legitimate paradigm report exposing massive worldwide corruption and subsequent legal & lawful foreclosure upon "banks" & corporations (to include all so-called governments, which have been usurpers & posers serving the 1% elite slave masters), IRS, corporate USA, etc. are ALL foreclosed. It's just taken awhile to bring everything to an amazingly peaceful transition point we are experiencing today.

One cannot say this "dinar" journey is not full of twists & turns, can one?
Perhaps it's not really just about "money" & dinar, but rather a much larger transformation.... Hmmm?!!

Blessings to ALL.............. in Love, Peace, Joy, Abundance, & much More

angels77

I think they should rename IRS to a more appropriate name because of it's history. As I have heard many times before, this is dynamic (twists and turns like 7freemom says) and it IS going to happen.

This has NEVER happened before in history and never will again. No one knows what is going on behind the scenes so we must be patient........... which is hard to do for a lot of people who are suffering.

I am looking forward to our new Republic maybe even more so than the RV!!

Herb Lady

I appologise to all, I'm just very frustrated and aggrivated with everything!  I too am looking forward to the new republic and the good times to come.

Thanks to all for being so patient!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum