OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family Empty Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:49 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family
Nov 10
Posted by Wes Annac
Steve Beckow: The Lightworker Family Lightworkers-66Written by Steve Beckow, the Golden Age of Gaia, http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/11/the-lightworker-family/
Photo: Lightworkers
What am I saying, I don’t know what Friday’s spiritual experience left me with? Of course I do. (1)
In my (let me call it November) Vision, love made me one with everything. It was love that brought unitive consciousness, if only for a time. Seeing what could be done carried with it an invitation to do it.
It wasn’t a physical speaking. I didn’t hear these words. The words formed in my mind. I thought them or someone was thinking me. ( I wonder who?)
It triggered one part of what you might call my master agreement, which, rendered in thought, turned out to be: “You are here to demonstrate that all who serve the Light can be part of one family.”
And then a challenge was issued: “Do you still want to take on this task or not? Now is the time.”
I could have said no and to heck with it. But what actually arose in me was: Yes, I do! I am willing!
After my vision, I could have chosen to focus on the mystical aspect of it and ask to be made aware how all could be All could be One. That would have led in the direction of Brahmajnana or Seventh-Chakra enlightenment. That development would have been global, but it wasn’t the choice I was being asked to make.
I chose the mission-driven aspect instead and replied: I’m willing to hold the space for all lightworkers being one family. I’m willing to bite the bit, as Archangel Michael said. (2)
I’d also like to experience a few things in this lifetime as well as work!
I’m here as a communicator and I’m wedded to all who truly serve the Light. I’m in partnership with all lightworkers. It’s with the family of lightworkers that my mission lies.
All are free to join that family.
That was the work of that vision, what it showed me and what I agreed to arising out of it.
The vision actually left me with a great deal. It left me with my marching orders and the enduring vision of all being one through love.
I’m up to the challenge of holding the space for the lightworker family to arise in, though I’m a pretty roughshod character to be doing it. All are welcome to join me in that commitment.
Footnotes
(1) See “This Wonderful Rainbow of Love” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/11/this-wonderful-rainbow-of-love/ and “Review of a Spiritual Experience” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/11/review-of-a-spiritual-experience/
(2) Steve: I’m champing at the bit to be up and doing. Give us the tools, and we will finish the job. …
Archangel Michael: We don’t want what you would call tools ever again to be put in the wrong hands. So the clarity of those leading the charge with me has need to be 20/20.
SB: Okay. Well, I understand that, and I surrender, but I AM champing at the bit.
AAM: I do not want your surrender, or your white flag, dear heart, I want you to bite at the bit. (“Archangel Michael: I See You! I Love You! I Will Engage” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/11/notes-from-archangel-michaels-discussion-of-sacred-partnership/.)

Thanks to: http://aquariusparadigm.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum