OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human Empty The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:17 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human
Nov 11
Posted by Wes Annac
The Iron Divinity of the Awakening Human Th?id=H.4631303112557741&pid=1Written by Wes Annac, the Aquarius Paradigm.
The recommended audio version of this article can be found here.
Personal empowerment and an unhindered understanding of our incredible power and ability can help fuel humanity as we look toward a new paradigm that we’re tasked with building. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you perceive yourself to be in terms of “fame” or “status” – you’re a unique and valuable asset to humanity’s awakening and evolution.
In this evolving day and age, we’re learning that some of the greatest actions we can take to build a new paradigm are rooted in the spiritual realms. Some of the greatest efforts you can make require an uninhibited understanding of your spiritual ability, and our physical and spiritual efforts can merge when we understand everything we’re capable of doing and being.
You can consciously lift yourself out of the difficulty plaguing your Life, and I’m learning that the extent to which I let things bring me down determines how unhappy they make me. I can’t speak for everybody, but in my experience I’ve been able to breeze through some situations or circumstances that could’ve otherwise brought me down tremendously.
Knowing that I possess deeply rooted strength and the ability to navigate through an existence I Create in a detached manner, many situations that could otherwise drag me down are easier to handle.
I wholeheartedly encourage everyone to recognize your strength and ability, because our society has taught us to give our power away to others and we see where that’s gotten us.
Along with recognizing our individual strength (and our strength in numbers) I think it’ll be important to address and examine every aspect of our society that doesn’t and won’t serve us. When we reach a certain level of enlightenment, everything about our society that doesn’t resonate with our new paradigm becomes much clearer and we can aptly get to work on helping change things.
Our spiritual power is so strong that it’s been said that changing our vibration and situating ourselves on a higher frequency is enough to help significantly change things on this planet.
I’ve spoken with some people who expressed that their path and just what they’re meant to do for humanity’s evolution is still unclear to them, and just as I’ve told them, stating our desire for our paths to become clear can help us quite a bit.
Of course, we should also keep in mind that we’re in control of the path we choose to take and can do whatever we feel drawn to the most.
We can recognize our tremendous ability and find what we’re meant to pour that ability into, and I think that coordination between the various conscious groups working to help awaken humanity will do us some good in our respective efforts.
Beyond working with others to develop these unity-based ideas further, lately I find myself drawn to doing little more than writing, channeling, blogging and speaking publicly, which is a big expansion for me.
Though simple enough, I’m coming to appreciate them a lot more and I see that writing specifically is my way to reach you out there who are opening up to similar ideas and concepts as me.
Channeling is, for me, a way to both relax and unconsciously expand energy giving our Universal Family the spotlight and letting them speak, but writing is my way to personally reach you and impart the incredible feelings I’ve been able to access.
With the old pen and paper (and with the computer) I’m able to express the pure vibration we can all access in the form of words that also express my perspective and how I feel in any given moment.
I mentioned in a previous writing that many people who consciously decide to show the way for others feel personal satisfaction when they’re able to assist, and I can say that even as I write this my level of enjoyment and personal satisfaction is very high.
There was a time when I’d occasionally look at the work I choose to do in an unfavorable, obligatory light. I felt obligated to give as much of myself as possible to a stern task or set of tasks, but as I embrace personal wholeness and strength I find myself flowing through every experience I have and every bit of work I give.
I’m practically on cloud nine as I write this, and this natural high of sorts is coming about partially because of my enjoyment in expressing the aforementioned pure vibration I’m able to feel.
Just as some people have redefined music from something intended to entertain to something intended to uplift and enlighten, I can redefine writing in terms of my personal definition of what it is and what it can accomplish.
For me, writing is a tool I can use to express myself and help uplift everyone who’ll hopefully benefit from it, and whatever you feel drawn to doing could be entirely different. No matter what it is, if it resonates with you and you can enjoy yourself doing it, then perhaps it’s worth embracing or at least exploring.
Words will likely be outdated when we reach the point of being able to collectively communicate complex telepathic impressions to one another, but for me words are a wonderful thing as they help me communicate and express whatever I feel drawn to expressing.
When you’re in a deeper state of consciousness, you can perceive single energetic impressions that communicate an entire book’s worth of information, every bit of which you can decode and understand.
I’ve learned this from my experiences with channeling, and because of those experiences I can say that once the flow of Divine inspiration has been set in motion, it’s like a train barreling ahead at full speed with no intention of stopping. Once the burning flame is lit, it takes quite a bit to extinguish it.
This is one of the reasons I enjoy writing and using words, however limited, to communicate the impressions I receive. If you get me going on a subject, I can flow on and on with observations and ideas about or related to it. Just ask my wife!
It only seems fitting for me to start regularly writing out what I think or feel in any given moment, and in doing so, my hope is that you who are led to this will be able to come away from it with new knowledge or a different perspective on whatever’s on my mind to discuss.
This seems like the best road for me to take in regards to helping humanity right now, and in the future my (and your) role could be very different. As always, I’ll say that your role is likely unique to you and can be understood and embraced if you make your desire and intent very clear.
Allow yourself, fellow seeker, to understand your potential and the incredible ability you have to change the planet, and let no force, internal or external, convince you that you’re anything less than a brimming, Divine and iron spiritual being. (1)
We have so much work to do, and an aspect of that work is discovering ourselves in all of our glory, Divinity and strength.
Wes Annac – Satisfied if I can remind you of everything you are.
Footnote:
(1)- Iron can be used as another word for strength.
Deviant Art image credit: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/201/f/e/Iron_Lion_Zion_by_djog.jpg

Wes Annac is a 20 year old awakening seeker and creator of The Aquarius Paradigm daily news site.
The Aquarius Paradigm features daily spiritual and alternative news, as well as writings from Wes and channeled messages from our Universal Family. Come check us out!
Also see Wes Annac’s Personal Blog and The Golden Age of Gaia.

Thanks to: http://aquariusparadigm.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum