OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden Empty Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:50 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden

at AUGUST 18, 2013
    by HELEN
    in BLOGCHANNELINGS
    Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden Comm0

Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden Sharing-caring

Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden Badb0b260af1-300x225
Before you embark on reading this channeling, I ask you to approach it with an open mind. I also ask you to disregard everything that society or religion has told you pertaining to the Book of Revelations in the Bible. You will understand why when you read the channeling and I also want to explain that when someone is serious about finding truth and the root of many stories published by religion, you will no longer fear and you will understand that many things used by the ancients were metaphors rather than something actual. Remember that fear and ignorance and being fearful results in blocking the channels between us and the divine and a higher level of understanding of the mysteries.
In this channeling, Father Enki first begins to speak as a third person, as if telling me this story about others though he is included.
“In the beginning there was the word and the word was made flesh and it was the expression of the ALL and its representation on Earth, not of division but of union. It was an example of how the two could become one whole.
This expression of the ALL was a creation of sacred geometry in matter that could move independently and think for itself.
The humans were designed by those and in the image of they who were first created and who had attained enlightenment and were elevated to godhood for their achievements.
The Anunnaki were the first beings on Earth and the first race of beings that had attained true illumination, their physical bodies having matched the vibration of their souls.
The great Nammu, the Mother of the gods and the Matriarch of the royal Anunnaki family, granted permission to her son, Enki, and her daughter, Ninmah, to create children of their own as expressions of themselves. Ninmah, the mother of humanity, became known as Mami.
INANNA’S ENERGY = 876 = THE GREAT NAMMU
They, the great Architects, produced their greatest manifestation, and they became known as the builders who worked to ascend to the Architect status of their creators.
In time, most of the Anunnaki family members became involved in the teaching of their children and each gave a gift to these children and each child was anointed/Christed and this anointing created a mark which would result in anyone who saw them and looked upon this mark to be healed.
Each of the anointed excelled in a craft and it was a craft that was given as a gift from each of the Anunnaki. It is important to know that each of these children was not chosen to be anointed but it was a sign that they had achieved the level of a ‘Christed’ one.
The Architects of your world are the ones who attained the highest level of attainment which are known as Marduk and Ishtar.
Now I want you to listen carefully; the mark of the beast is the most feared by the church because this mark represents the one or ones who will destroy their whole organization and it is the serpents that carry this mark and this mark is the cross.
When an initiate was anointed they were crossed by the polarities of Marduk and Ishtar which are the four directions and with the two that are Enki and Enlil, this became the four directions and this became a star which is known as the Star of the Dragon, the Army of Marduk and the Initiates of the Morning and Evening Star, Venus.
It is important for you to know that the cross mark does not mean you are what is known as ‘a Christian’; it is the cross of the sun in the moon which becomes the star.
As Venus transited across the sun this crossing is projected to Earth and it was during this time that the crossing of polarities was performed.
CROSSING OF THE POLARITIES = 1692 = TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE
1692 = THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE
THE CROSSING = 822 = THE VORTEX
THE ANUNNAKI MATRIX = 1218 = ASCENSION VORTEX
CROSSING THE POLARITIES = 1566 = UNITING THE OPPOSITES
1566 = THE OPPOSITE OF DUALITY
1566 = THE UNION OF OPPOSITES
CROSSED SERPENT = 1080 = WORD OF GOD MADE FLESH
1080 = SUPREME WISDOM
1080 = HOLY HOLY HOLY
1080 = HEALING POWER OF GOD
STAR OF THE DRAGON = 1026 = MARK OF THE CROSS = SERPENT CROSS
The tribe of Marduk and Ishtar were a cult of secret initiates that consisted of both males and females. They carried the sign of Enki, Enlil, Marduk and Ishtar which was the dragon and they formed the Order of the Dragon.
All these teachings have been passed on from avatar to avatar, that is, the avatars of the Anunnaki. The avatars of the Anunnaki are the Great White Brotherhood who you know as the Ascended Masters. During the fall of Atlantis, when the dark brotherhood had successfully manipulated the minds of humanity with their degenerating and devolving religions, the Masters were hunted and had to move underground and work from there and teach the mysteries from this place, trying desperately to project the frequencies of the gods into human consciousness, hoping that they could ‘awaken’ the children of the gods who had slipped into a hypnotic slumber by the false matrix that had been created by the dark brotherhood.
Know that it was also during this time, at the fall of Atlantis, that Nibiru which is the Kingdom/Queendom, that is Eden or Dilmun, disappeared from human dimensions and although it co exists with Earth as it is today, it has not been possible for the crossing of Nibiru into your world to begin. The main reason is that many humans, through their degeneration and devolution due to the projections of the created matrix which includes religion and other created beliefs, were vibrating at a very low frequency and this meant that we, who vibrate at a very high frequency, could not come near them.”
NIBIRU CROSSING EARTH = 1374 = THIRTEENTH DIMENSION
THE CROSSING OF NIBIRU = 1386 = THE GREAT TRANFORMER
Read also: http://esophoria.org/nibiru-and-earth-merge-1152-christ-returns/
*Enki begins speaking as the first person.
“So, who are the avatars of your times? They are the mystics and the representations of truth that teach about embracing both the light and the dark and learn how to merge/cross them and live within the center and walk along the middle road that pulls from both sides of the left and right, the yin and yang, the male and female energies.
ANUNNAKI MASTER = 966 = LUMINOUS BEING
ANUNNAKI AVATAR = 888 = NEW HUMAN MODEL
ANUNNAKI AVATAR = 888 = DIVINE MATRIX
ANUNNAKI MATRIX = 1020 = WE ARE THE ANUNNAKI = THE ROYAL FAMILY
ANUNNAKI CREATION = 1020 = GENETIC ENGINEERING = DIVINE BLOODLINES
They are the ones who are trying to awaken the rest of humanity with realistic expressions rather than ignoring the truths and only offering half truths because of fearful thinking like many are doing and are hindering the process of others who are seeking enlightenment.
I want you to remember that there is no pure darkness and remember how a baby begins to grow within the darkness of the womb. Does the baby not feel safe within this darkness? Does the baby not enjoy being within this dark haven of love? Yes, the baby does, and this is because the baby knows that they are safe, even in the dark, because they are within their mothers womb and this is how you must all think and what you must all know, that even though the dark ‘appears’ to be scary, you are always safe within the womb of the Great Mother Nammu, for you exist within her mind and she exists within you, so nothing can harm you if you always remember there is light waiting for you to ascend into once you have mastered your fears in the dark. All life begins in the dark and it is there that the most crucial parts of its’ growth starts. When it is ready to emerge from a certain level of growth it seeks the light. This is en-lightenment and this is ascension of consciousness.
So now I have explained to you this part of our and your history, I want to speak to you about life after Eden, when the first man and woman left Nibiru to build the Earth and make it productive. I will call him Adamu and Eva so that your readers can align and understand this truth for it is more familiar to them. Adamu and Eva were anointed ones after having been taught the mysteries of divinity and civilization. They began to create their children and along came more humans that we had created and their children mated with them. And so it continued this way and Adamu and Eva became the Father and Mother of this tribe of humans who taught them the ways of the Anunnaki and taught to them our ancient traditions.
I must be clear with your readers that Eva was not punished with painful childbirth because she ‘ate the apple’ from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil; even the Goddesses know the travails of giving birth to their children and as you are made in our image, so human women know these same pains when they give birth. It is not a curse but a gift, for without pain there can be no life and no value known from the experience of giving life. It is a rite of passage only a woman can know and the Goddesses of Midwifery engage in intervening with the birth of each human child, just as they do with each other, and they were physically next to Eva as she gave birth to her children, helping her to give birth to them, for she did not understand this rite of passage and she knew she could not do this alone. Adamu watched and learned this process so that he too could assist in helping his wife give birth to his children.
And it was so the same for me, when Ninmah gave birth to our first human children; I assisted her in delivering them into their new existence and I held each one in my arms and cried and held them up for the Great Mother Nammu to bless.
All of these teachings were passed down to their future generations and this too is part of the great mysteries.
There were no wars, there were no conflicts; all disagreements had to be taken before the judges that had been appointed for these tasks. Schools were created first by Adamu and Eva, and then by their children, to teach their children to read and write and to decipher the movements of the planets.
Clinics for healing were created so that the afflicted could be healed. These were first created by Adamu and Eva and these teachings of healing were then passed down to their children.
All of these things we taught you and all of them were given to you and all of these things you can never give back. All that we asked for you was to honour and respect us and keep the divine frequencies within you and on Earth and never turn your back on your divine mothers and fathers for we love you and you are always part of us.
Whenever you ask, “Who are the Anunnaki?” look in the mirror and see for we are you and you are us.”
ENKI AND NINMAH’S CREATIONS = 1440 = REINCARNATION OF THE GODS
ANUNNAKI FREQUENCIES = 1242 = THE SPIRIT WITHIN

Note: All the Gematria codes included in this article are a result of the Anunnaki Matrix that is the root matrix of our reality and here you can find more information as well as how the Anunnaki Matrix and the Gematria is related with the emanations of the Tree of Life.

Thanks to: http://esophoria.org

2Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden Empty Re: Nibiru Crossing & Life After Eden Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:56 am

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ok, I'm going to have to think about this and everything else that I have read.  With all that I have read about the galactics, somethings are just not jiving. 

Thanks Purpleskyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum