You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES » CONSPIRACY & FALSE FLAG EVENTS: PAST & PRESENT » Curious Presidential Trait

Curious Presidential Trait

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Curious Presidential Trait on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:44 pm

Strangelove

Of US Presidents born since 1800 eighteen of twenty-nine are either named after their father or have named a son after themselves(most common).This trait seems to hold with Vice-Presidents,many of whom of course went on to hold the office of President.Found only one reference to this phenomena online which suggest naming a child after yourself is a sign of a narcasistic personality.Maybe this is the case.No idea why-maybe it has some kind of occult undertone to it.

2 Re: Curious Presidential Trait on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:54 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Wow thanks for that Strangelove I for one did not know that!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/

3 Re: Curious Presidential Trait on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:51 am

Strangelove

No probs.Was inspired to look at this while reading a book about the Reagans(His son Ron jnr has been a critic of his father's policies and the Bush family).Occured to me that JFK had son named after him,Obama and Bush named after fathers.But didn't realise the full extent.

4 Re: Curious Presidential Trait on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:59 pm

Strangelove

Tying in with this is the fact that Joe Kennedy only turned his attention to making JFK President after the death of his eldest son Joe jnr-who would probably have been in the White House had he survived WWII.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum