OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go Empty Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:53 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go
14 Nov 2013 3 Comments
by Sue Dreamwalker in Crystals, Earth Changes, Health and wellness, Mind Body & Spirit, Paranormal Tags: Ascension, Astrology, Awareness, Changes, Consciousness., Energies, meditation, Mercury in Retrograde, Spirit, transformation., Vibration.
Having paid a visit to Linda’s Blog Litebeing Chronicles  in October, I joined in an interesting challenge.  Here’s the challenge: click to read in more detail.
1- Find an item you never use or never wear but you feel very drawn to. It could be an article of clothing like a hat or jeans, or a CD that you haven’t played in years. Hang up a poster or picture that is hiding in a closet. Prepare a few meals from an old favourite cookbook that’s been neglected. Reread an old novel. Wear that old hat. Play that album. Wear an old scent that you are fond of. Watch several episodes of an old television series. Find something old that still resonates for you NOW.
2- Wear the item or use the object or perform the activity repeatedly for a minimum of one week ; three weeks would be ideal.
3- Observe your thoughts and feelings to assess any significant changes.
4-Then journal or meditate on your experiences to gain more clarity.
5- Finally, blog about what you have discovered. Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go Jet-cross-2_thumb
The object I wore was an old Whitby Jetcarved Cross which was bought in Whitby around about 18 yrs ago, and to be honest I can not remember wearing it much as I preferred another cross in silver with circular centre in Jet,  which I wore more often. But for some reason while looking through my trinket box with my granddaughter it had kept popping out as she would be drawn to it. You can read about Jet properties here. (interestingly again as those properties were telling me something ) 
Even before I had read Linda’s Challenge I had found myself seeking out Old CDs listening to music which had been shelved for years, partly due to Hubby and myself changing around our living room moving CD racks etc.
Ok so as not to go on and on.. The first day of wearing I found myself with more energy, and I needed a few bits from the shops. So as it was a sunny day, I thought I would walk, a walk around 20 minutes and folks I have not walked this way in years.. as when shopping I always go in the car! as I can not carry heavy items for long.
I found myself passing my old home where I used to live, and wondering who was there now, and if they got the same spooky visitors I had when living there! ( a story for another time perhaps). It sparked a lot of past memories as I walked past the old corner shop now no longer there. And I thought on the lovely couple who I know are now no longer in this realm, and how when first moving into the area how welcome they had made us feel.. Knowing each customer by name, they stocked everything from Food to Firewood, Paraffin  to Cough medicine and if they didn’t stock it they would get it for you. Thank you Mr and Mrs Wright for the service you gave us..
I wore the cross to sleep and my dreams for over a week brought up my relatives who had passed, my grandparents, those whom I had not thought about in years from my previous employments, colleagues, bosses, all in a mixed up mash of stories.
Analysing the dreams,  it was all about letting go, Going into them here would take far too long, and I am sure you are already clicking to your next WP posting! I found my waking day clearing out cupboards, cleaning the oven, and generally having a spring clean and clear out. As well as feeling like baking, preserving, and being the home-maker.. Even Hubby asked if I was feeling alright! as this new cleaning phase was not me! at this time of year at any rate.. 
The day job however got more intense.. And lets face it for those of us who understand how energies from the planets were affecting us, those same energies were  having  affects on everyone. My support work got quite stressful with challenging behaviours escalating to be  very intensive.
And lone working can be very hair-raising at times, as we support 24/7, working Long shifts with a sleep in was warring me down…  It got to the point I took my protective medicine pouch with me, and did my own protection exercises as those challenging behaviours escalated. And  I think for the first time in years I didn’t relish my Support worker role as I trod on eggshells around their own changing energy outbursts. 
After wearing the cross for just over a week, it fell from my neck, the ring near the cross had opened somehow and slipped the chain… On the second time it fell from my neck, I took it as a sign I was not to wear it any longer.. So its now back its box….
What I found very interesting as I looked more into this Mercury in Retrograde, was that people were posting about the energy cycles and how the past was being released and how moods were being affected. Vision Keeper reposted a blog from Renard  Moreau repost of5 steps to Prepare for the Eclipse Energy Gateway by Selaciawhere I was interested to read that the last time we had a Scorpio solar eclipse  was in November 1994.. Now in 1994 I had a nervous breakdown… which blew me away as that time shaped another turning point for me… you can read more about this in my Journey of Souls series. 
As some of you know I have been a practising Medium serving the spiritualist churches for the last 23 yrs . Each year as the bookings come in I have been saying I will cut back. At one time I would be going out every Sunday baring holidays to various venues to conduct a divine services. But as Hubby retired two years ago, we were wanting to spend more free weekends without being tied to travelling.Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go 1659
So this was to be my last year of conducting demonstrations of this kind. Little did I realise until last week, that my last service was due on the Sunday 3rd November, the actual day of the Hybrid Solar Eclipse…
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go Blue-candle-healing_thumbSo Sunday the day of my last service and the Day of the Eclipse, I planned a quiet day of contemplation, doing a meditation and asking for Healing for the earth and all upon it..
So I lit a blue candle and surrounded it with my Willow figures representing various things to me the Seasons, Gratitude, Healing , Peace, The Universe. Along with my Amethyst carved Angel as I went down asking for Peace for the World.
The Meditation  although not deep was very interesting… I found myself floating above the Earth and then sinking back down, the ground seemingly disappearing as a mist of violet, blues, and mauves surrounded me.. A light started to radiate out from the centre of the swirls and as I focused I saw growing as if alive Huge crystals. Such was its beauty after the meditation I spent  the best part of a couple of hours trying to recreate what I had seen in my pastels, and below is what I drew.. And smiled as I had been wanting more time to do paintings or pastel drawings and without thinking had been drawn to create this way.
Cosmic Retrograde Challenge~ Letting Go Crystals-inner-earth_thumb
My Spiritual service went well, despite me having the onset of a sore throat, I asked for this to be taken away, and promptly forgot about it while speaking my philosophy(which incorporated how I had first found myself upon this path and how we each influence our lives by the way we think) I then gave my demonstration of Mediumship.    Lots of laughter as well as tears were shed as I brought evidence through from loved ones in the spirit realm…. And tears were also shed not only by those receiving messages from loved ones, but by myself as the Church centre clapped and presented me with two beautiful bouquets of flowers and Chocolates along with a thank you card for the services I had given them and others over the years..
And so another chapter ends, as another cycle has come to completion as I close this door and let go, and await what needs to now come in…  I have no idea what will fill the gap, but I trust in the process and know as one door closes it allows us to open others..
As a foot note to this post, Tuesday saw my flu-like symptoms kick in, and it didn’t surprise me.. As I took this as another clearing out of that which now no longer serves, as I make way for new energies to come in..
We are each of us treading upon new ground as the uncertainty of our times surround us all.. We see how the weather patterns are altering affecting our way of life, We see also how the Monetary systems problems are escalating as the cost of living spirals and the uncertainties of futures are no longer as secure in lives across the world..
People are feeling unsettled and restless as the Governing bodies push their people to their limits and protests are on the increase around our globe..
We have to learn to let go of old ways of being to allow new ways to come into existence, and often this can be chaotic and painful. The Retrograde Challenge is showing me on a personal level what is happening on a global level, That we have to let go of the old to make way for the new…
Enjoy your journey, we are in for a very interesting Ride!
Thank you Linda, I enjoyed this challenge… To follow those who have taken part in this Challenge click the links below, for their experiences.
The next one to follow mine is  Barbara on November 15th The list of those taking part is below.
November 9 – Julianne
November 10 – Heidi
November 11 – Shree
November 12 – Karen
November 13 – Sindy
November 14 – Sue
November 15 – Barbara
November 16 – Lehua
November 17 – Linda
Thank you for reading Sue

Photo Credits http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs166/1101472333529/img/1659.jpg

Thanks to: http://suedreamwalker.wordpress.com