Latest topics
» Comrade Corbyn
Today at 2:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Working on Tank'Kindness the Great
Today at 1:15 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» POOFness for FEB 22: A TOOTH AND A SMILE from the Toothless Ghoulish Barber of Calgary
Today at 12:59 pm by EL_O_EL

» Who I AM, HOW I Attained The SOURCE TRUTH KNOWLEDGE by Quartz Crystal
Today at 12:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Warning About Increased Vermin Activity By Anna Von Reitz plus more
Today at 12:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Ancient High Technology Artifacts In Mexican Museums
Today at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Michael Springmann - Goodbye, Europe?
Today at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alien Skulls May Have Been Found In Russia?
Today at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

»  With, Or Without Purpose, That Is the Question
Today at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chemtrails - WATCH QUICKLY BEFORE They DELETE This!
Today at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Michael Tellinger - History Of Money, Is Bitcoin a Trap?, & Is History Wrong On Human Origins?
Today at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Today at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Can't Buy A Home? - That's The Idea And This Is Why - David Icke
Today at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Medical Doctor: Repeated Vaccines has Exploded into Travesty of Forced Contamination of our Children
Today at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Media Generated Feedback Loop of Psycho-Social Reality
Today at 12:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» 300 Million Yr Old "Cannon Balls" Found All Over Earth?
Today at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Adventures in Atrocity Propaganda
Today at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Falcon 9 spaceX PAZ satellite best viewpoint and amazing sound
Today at 12:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ken O'Keefe on 'Fake News', BBC Criminality, 9/11 & more – Part 1 of 2
Today at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe and Chuck DeCaro Part I
Today at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Shoot Past NASA Satellite Observing Our Sun plus MORE
Today at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Soros-funded ‘National Gun Control Movement’ is all about starting an American civil war
Yesterday at 9:26 pm by terbo56

» Artist Spends Hours Creating Natural Mandalas, And He’s Hoping You Will Find Them
Yesterday at 8:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MYSTERY FREQUENCY FROM ANTARCTICA 'BEAST FROM THE EAST'
Yesterday at 6:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for FEB 21: MIDWEEK BY ZAP THE LYING INTERNET PANHANDLER CON JOB
Yesterday at 6:48 pm by robert18

» New Study Links Pet Deaths And Cancer To ‘Over-Vaccinating’
Yesterday at 3:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» "Iraq's Debt Repayment" - Thurs. PM KTFA
Yesterday at 2:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Parkland Florida School Shooting, Crisis Actors Exposed
Yesterday at 1:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» US Patent 6506148 B2 Confirms Human Nervous System Manipulation Through Your Computer & TV
Yesterday at 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » The rates have moved up - still double-digits - over $38!! The VNN rate today is $10.The Rupiah is still $1.08 and ZIM is $.22.:Tony

The rates have moved up - still double-digits - over $38!! The VNN rate today is $10.The Rupiah is still $1.08 and ZIM is $.22.:Tony

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Intel Guru TNT Tony

11-18-2013Intel Guru TNT Tony Christine Lagarde stayed in Iraq until it was done, then everybody left and we are still waiting.   I mentioned last week that the problem was different rates on different peoples cards and it wasn't in system properly. Everybody has now been adjusted to the 3.44 rate It has been verified, over and over again that the rate in Iraq is $3.44 on all cards.  All of the prices have been changed over there to show rate of $3.44. That rate doesn't mean anything to us other that we know it's done, complete over there.   [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

11-18-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony The bank people have been called in this morning.  They were told they will be busy.  We were told it will be sometime today, tonight.  I'm now hearing it could go late into the night.  The 800's are out but we just don't have them yet. It's coming. We are the final step.  Don't expect it to show on CBI. You will probably hear about it and go to bank before you see CBI change.  [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

11-18-2013 Intel GIuru TNT Tony  The rates have moved up - still double-digits - over $38!!  The VNN rate today is $10.The Rupiah is still $1.08 and ZIM is  $.22.  I just got text, UST message, the rate is 3.44 in Iraq and they are waiting for the rate to hit 3.87 before they authorize it. I have no idea what will make it go to 3.87 or the time frame for it.  I'm as excited as you are today. It's the 1st time in three years I'm actually a little nervous.  [post 3 of 3]

11-18-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony    Update:  Just got word that the rate of $3.44 in Iraq should reach the rate of $3.87 by later today or tomorrow.  That is straight from the 3 letter agency.  Enjoy your day, the RV is coming to you. The reason we have to wait for it to reach this level is very simple.  That's the numbers that are in the system to make all of the countries come out to the rates that were agreed upon.  

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:17 PM

Herb Lady

Thanks again Yman!!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum