Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 26th Update and Info
Today at 8:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Out Of Mind was down for maintenance today
Today at 8:10 pm by erwing

» AllState Dealer Involved In A Currency Scam - AllState Cares (Educational Video)
Today at 7:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Secret Space Program & Flat Earth Dome /w Aug Tellez [Strongholds]
Today at 7:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz ~ Waking Up 101 Revisited
Today at 7:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer : False-Flag Alien Invasion - (Oct 2016)
Today at 6:58 pm by Jaguar-2016

» UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE
Today at 6:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet Nine tilts the Sun plus MORE
Today at 6:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Running for President
Today at 6:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» News Shot: New A.I. Tech Injected Directly Into Bloodstream Turns Humans Into Hybrids
Today at 6:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Jim Fetzer - Voter Fraud & Project Firesign
Today at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Today at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Secret of the Vibrating Energy of Love
Today at 6:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown”
Today at 11:28 am by Jaguar-2016

» POOFness for OCT 24: FINAL MILE (before the Feds shut us down)
Today at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lucid Dreaming Music: "Into the Stellar Skies"
Today at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous claims it took down Ecuadorian govt webmail after embassy banned Assange from internet
Today at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Creepy Tales of Child Ghosts
Today at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Legends of Mysterious Slant Eyed Giants
Today at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» HUGE Meteor plummet to earth over peir South Wales
Today at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientist Blows Whistle on Mandela Effect, Whistleblower Tells All, with proof & examples explained
Today at 8:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who Killed Gavin MacFayden
Today at 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Foreshadowing Of Things To Come: “This Cyberattack Was Initiated By The U.S. Government
Today at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Your God a Devil?
Today at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Is The Power Of Poetry?
Today at 8:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» US peace activist Tom Hayden, RIP
Today at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snordster ~ Trump Must Follow Putin!
Today at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Philosophical Concept of Synchronicity
Yesterday at 11:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Fifth Estate Casts Its Shadow Like a Massive Mothership
Yesterday at 11:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » The rates have moved up - still double-digits - over $38!! The VNN rate today is $10.The Rupiah is still $1.08 and ZIM is $.22.:Tony

The rates have moved up - still double-digits - over $38!! The VNN rate today is $10.The Rupiah is still $1.08 and ZIM is $.22.:Tony

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Intel Guru TNT Tony

11-18-2013Intel Guru TNT Tony Christine Lagarde stayed in Iraq until it was done, then everybody left and we are still waiting.   I mentioned last week that the problem was different rates on different peoples cards and it wasn't in system properly. Everybody has now been adjusted to the 3.44 rate It has been verified, over and over again that the rate in Iraq is $3.44 on all cards.  All of the prices have been changed over there to show rate of $3.44. That rate doesn't mean anything to us other that we know it's done, complete over there.   [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

11-18-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony The bank people have been called in this morning.  They were told they will be busy.  We were told it will be sometime today, tonight.  I'm now hearing it could go late into the night.  The 800's are out but we just don't have them yet. It's coming. We are the final step.  Don't expect it to show on CBI. You will probably hear about it and go to bank before you see CBI change.  [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

11-18-2013 Intel GIuru TNT Tony  The rates have moved up - still double-digits - over $38!!  The VNN rate today is $10.The Rupiah is still $1.08 and ZIM is  $.22.  I just got text, UST message, the rate is 3.44 in Iraq and they are waiting for the rate to hit 3.87 before they authorize it. I have no idea what will make it go to 3.87 or the time frame for it.  I'm as excited as you are today. It's the 1st time in three years I'm actually a little nervous.  [post 3 of 3]

11-18-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony    Update:  Just got word that the rate of $3.44 in Iraq should reach the rate of $3.87 by later today or tomorrow.  That is straight from the 3 letter agency.  Enjoy your day, the RV is coming to you. The reason we have to wait for it to reach this level is very simple.  That's the numbers that are in the system to make all of the countries come out to the rates that were agreed upon.  

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:17 PM

Herb Lady

Thanks again Yman!!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum