» The NAGA: Reptilian Type Beings Featured In Many Cultures Around The World
Today at 7:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 4/30 - 5/06
Today at 7:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No 92, POTUS First 100 DAYS Legacy with Kent Dunn
Today at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 9 Health Benefits Of Walking Barefoot and Connecting With The Earth
Today at 4:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Missouri River Rises 30ft in 12 hours! | Breaks 100 year record!
Today at 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Curcumin Reduces Anxiety and Depression Even In People With Major Depression
Today at 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Colima Volcano Makes Hard Right Turn plus MORE
Today at 4:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Can we Expect Wide-Spread Flooding from Planet X? plus MORE
Today at 4:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre - AI APOCALYPSE: Threats to Enslave Planet with Weaponized AI - Intel Sources: John Nagel
Today at 4:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» *Jaw-Dropping* Storm rapidly forms covering HALF of USA!
Today at 1:36 pm by Visionkeeper

» Eyes wide Open ~ We're Mad as Hell - A Call for a Stand!
Today at 1:22 pm by Ventura66

» Lynn Andrews...Agreements
Today at 11:52 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Lynn Andrews...Time
Today at 11:51 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Geronimo...Creator
Today at 11:45 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» First Peace...Black Elk
Today at 11:42 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Suffering...Crazy Horse
Today at 11:39 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» MORE on: The Truth about Corey Goode
Today at 10:39 am by Light Being

» Pie ~ This Dull Election
Today at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snowden Warns Us Of Major Event! Secret Weather Control Program Exposed 2017
Today at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Time and Space as Shifting Higher-Dimensional Perspective of Peripheral and Central Awareness
Today at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please!
Today at 9:50 am by Light Being

» Selenium additives are exposed for all to see
Today at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» OCEAN ENIGMA: Bermuda Triangle Mystery Deepens 4/30/17
Today at 9:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 29: ONE LEFT BEHIND (I need more donations from the gullible!!)
Today at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Humanus CON ference Call for April 26
Today at 7:13 am by WilliaminUSA

» Television News Catch Formidable Glimpse of Yet Another Floating City Over China
Yesterday at 9:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk Lays Out Plans to Merge Human Mind With Computers
Yesterday at 9:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Number 9 Found On Mars A Second Time!
Yesterday at 9:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

*** Iraqi dinar, recently being said *** / TNT Tony et al.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: *** Iraqi dinar, recently being said *** / TNT Tony et al.   Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:30 am

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 20-Nov-2013 03:02:44

Hi, Folks -

Found at www.dinarguru.com :

=====

11-19-2013 Intel Guru Wife in the Know This is such a wonderful moment in time for Iraq and all their people, as well as all those holding their currency. Regardless of those who keep insisting that articles on Iraq about their currency reform along with their interpretation of them continue to say. A road map to the end is the last thing any emerging nation would give, in fact, like all governments; the media is used as a diversion of the truth. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

11-19-2013 Intel Guru Wife in the Know As for the banter that is being put out there regarding "laws that need to be passed" or saying that "they understand the culture very well" really only shows how little they actually know and understand. My husband is within ear shot of the facts surrounding this whole situation on a daily basis. The so called experts who have cropped up over the years have spoiled the minds of so many, it is truely sad. Time is on your side friends, keep watch of the CBI's website these next few days. [post 2 of 2]

---
       11-19-2013 Intel Guru Loechin The rate has been released in Iraq and it has risen to the needed rate. The reason we needed it to increase is because that's what the Global Reset was built around. A certain rate had to be reached. As I write this tonight I wait only for the release of the 800 numbers. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

11-19-2013 Intel Guru Loechin The rate did hit the needed number, CL [Christine Lagarde] did say while in Iraq that she would not leave unless the RV was finished and she did leave with the RV completed, and we have overwhelming info confirmed that we are now looking for any second, did you get that any second for the release. I was told today by the UST, IMF, and the Banks that they would not tell when it would happen for us because of the Surprise...So enjoy your evening, I think it might be your last one being broke. [post 2 of 2]

---
       11-19-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony There were some big meetings today in Iraq. They did get to the rate they needed to and there were other issues but they were resolved. Today they called the bank peoples in and then sent them home and 30 min ago called them back. They are there now waiting for something to happen. The banks have the 800's, I don't have them but told I was told I will receive them in early morning hours. I don't think it will happen tonight but the plan is for you to be at the bank tomorrow. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

11-19-20-13 Intel Guru TNT Tony They are trying to get everybody done in 1st 5 days, 5 million people in 5 days, nationwide. The currency dealers will be competitive with the banks and you will sign an NDA with the dealers also. There will be no big announcement, nothing will be on TV or worldwide news. We are expecting the 800's tomorrow morning. The plan tonight is to have banks doing exchanges starting tomorrow morning. I can't give out any rates, but the rates still good. [post 2 of 2]
Back to top Go down
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: *** Iraqi dinar, recently being said *** / TNT Tony et al.   Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:38 pm

Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS :: RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO-
Jump to: