Latest topics
» How to Kill an Archon by Anna Von Reitz
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica, global warming reveals a huge structure similar to an "ANCIENT FACE"
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Uffington Castle, Nr Ashbury, Oxfordshire
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyYesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» AMAZON FIRE UPDATES - Global worry over Amazon fires escalates; Bolsonaro defiant plus MORE
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyYesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ "Huge Object" and "massive UFO" fleet Near the Sun plus MORE
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyYesterday at 1:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Russia's gun-toting robot flies to the ISS
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyYesterday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA-JPL Give The Name 'Rolling Stone Rock' to a Martian Rock
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyYesterday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA found alien planet that has tri-star sky like in ‘Star Wars’
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyYesterday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Epstein and the World Wide Pedophile Club We Call Government
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyYesterday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Critical Post Chicago - Aimless Matriarchy In My Own Words
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyYesterday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for AUG 23: RV WEEKEND - MARTIAL LAW SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 11:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES 63
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did Dave Schmidt Get Scammed By The Meta 1 Coin Team?
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After Life of Incalculable Harm, Billionaire Climate Denialist and Right-Wing Villain David Koch Dead at 79
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Will Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Judge Accept The Excuse Robert Was To Busy To File?
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:27 pm by RamblerNash

» 5,000-Year-Old Human Remains Found at the Ness of Brodgar
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did Bob Lazar Actually Work On Alien Spacecraft At Area 51?
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Beta Testing Meta 1 Coin Transfers - Did It Work Yet? LOL!!!
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 5:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» For Earth Below
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» AMAZON FIRE UPDATES - Suspicion Grows As Experts Suggest That Amazon Fires Were Intentional plus MORE
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 12:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » NIBIRU, PLANET X & 9 & SUN SIMULATOR » BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See

BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON PEDA LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See

November 20, 2013 by indianinthemachine2 in Nibiru Nibiru Nibiru!WHAT DO WE SEE IN THE SKY! and tagged Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP!

BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See 1463659_10151885757574678_1845908048_n
SH
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See Cometison
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See 292286_10150877344279678_175524655_n
MORE http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/11/brand-new-images-of-comet-ison-the-images-nasa-does-not-want-you-to-see-2469964.html
Indian adds:
A few more appropriate crop circles…
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See 0e4a6-allseeing3rdeyecropcircle25june2010uftonwarwickshire
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See Eye_of_Ra_in_a_pyramid_at_Chirlton_in_Wiltshire,_UK_-_July_27
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See Uk2002cc
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See Venus-Transit-Crop-Circle-1-640x449
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTq25DoX8xuX4zNI04Y2lA8k-LPU2bsRTZpstB1vZldyTbnpb6GdQ
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See 24710-2
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See Strate~1

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Cool!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Minds Eye

As I have stated previously Comet ISON is "NOT" a Comet

It's a massive Bio-Sphere that comes from our Space Brothers and Sisters the Adromedians

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
I think you could very well be correct Minds Eye!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I do too!

Minds Eye... do you think the date of the 28th is accurate with regards to this being a disclosure event?

After what I saw last week I am so very happy and excited to see this coming. We have waited so very long. 

alien flyer

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
I have been watching about 2 - 4 very bright lights that seem to change color and stayed in the very same, if not close to, the same spot not for months. A week or so ago, I watched on fly forward then circle around and go the other way!!! I decided it was time to get Hooch inside about that time! HA!! Not sure why I freaked out, I had seen others before pass over. There are about 4 of these very bright objects just in my small viewing area that I can see everynight.

Minds Eye

I'm sorry, but I have not personally heard from any reliable source that the 28th is a date for disclosure.

It just happens that's also a special day for my wife and I being married for 43 years

Purpleskyz wrote:I do too!

Minds Eye... do you think the date of the 28th is accurate with regards to this being a disclosure event?

After what I saw last week I am so very happy and excited to see this coming. We have waited so very long. 

alien flyer

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Oh that is wonderful Minds Eye!!

Congrats to you and the Mrs.! That is a long time. You are both blessed.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum