» NIBIRU News ~ TWO SUNS AND RED PLANET-CANCUN-MEXICO plus MORE
Today at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 5-22-17
Today at 8:36 am by WilliaminUSA

» POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER
Today at 8:24 am by WilliaminUSA

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/21-5/27
Today at 8:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Noah’s Ark finally FOUND: Researchers 99.9% certain of unprecedented Biblical discovery
Today at 8:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Archaeologists unearth a decades-old Lock Box with some truly disturbing contents!
Today at 8:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Connecting Consciousness Q & A – Simon Parkes – May 21 2017
Today at 7:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» "A Unique Personality Capable of Doing the Impossible"
Today at 7:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» How To Send Distant Energy Healing To Anyone
Today at 6:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» The SUN and Sky is a LIQUID CRYSTAL MATRIX
Today at 6:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Review of UFOs activity near our sun plus MORE
Today at 6:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lost City of Quivara Documentary, Discovery of Atlantica
Today at 6:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mystery of The Egg
Today at 6:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» ***The BEST***ISS Webcam UFO Footage-2017
Yesterday at 9:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why MSM calling Seth Rich a "Conspiracy theory", does not work anymore #Wikileaks
Yesterday at 9:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FBI Insider Leaks All: Clinton Foundation Exposed! Involves Entire US Government!
Yesterday at 9:18 pm by MartyM

» SECRET SPACE PSYOPS: CELEBRITY WHISTLEBLOWERS! DARK JOURNALIST & BILL RYAN
Yesterday at 7:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Duncan O’Finioan Shot
Yesterday at 7:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hanford – AGAIN!
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Another Repeat Sound Bite
Yesterday at 7:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ 2 Suns! You Won't Believe Your EYES! plus MORE
Yesterday at 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Multiple Unknown Objects Photographed over Los Angeles plus MORE
Yesterday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ Who is IT - Part 1
Yesterday at 5:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Until the New Bank Comes
Yesterday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Megalithic Dolmens - Built Of Wood & Thatch roof (MUD)
Yesterday at 11:20 am by Consciousness Of Economic

Who is online?

Share | 

"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: "THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP   Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:06 pm

UPDATE FROM ZAP

HI ALL
AS EXPECTED MONEY FLOW HAS BEGUN. THE HISTORIC ASSETS (BONDS) ARE BEING PAID OUT ON A MASSIVE SCALE NOW WITH CLOSINGS EVERY DAY. SURE ARE A LOT OF THESE COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORK, AND THIS IS ALL GOOD.THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW.
BY THE WAY, TERRIBLY SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY IN GETTING THIS OUT, BUT I HAVE BEEN SWAMPED AS THESE ARE THE END TIMES.
SO YES, I DID SAY THAT..... THE GLOBAL RESET [what follows the RV activation] IS SCHEDULED NOW, AND THE FINAL SEQUENCE WILL BEGIN THIS WEEK. THE EXACT TIMING IS SOMEWHERE IN THE FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER, I WAS TOLD. AND THIS SOURCE IS PRETTY WELL THE HIGHEST SOURCE FOR SUCH INFORMATION; AS THE BLOOD, THE FINGERPRINTS, AND OTHER BIOMETRICS ARE REQUIRED FOR THE ACTIVATION. INCLUDING THE CERTIFICATE ON THE WALL. THE COUNCIL AND THE OLD MAN HAVE AGREED TO THIS, AND WE CAN EXPECT IT.
HUMANITY WILL SING WAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

Visit stage2omega at: http://www.stage2omega.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP   Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Zap yourself some common sense I say!! Heard the same rot last year!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/
Back to top Go down
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: "THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP   Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:34 pm

Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP   Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:39 am

If this does not happen in December... I am deleting the dinar section on this site. I have had enough of the bullshit. Sorry all but really... this is beyond silly at this point.

Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP   Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:43 am

HERE BLOODY HERE!!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top Go down
MartyM

PostSubject: Re: "THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP   Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:57 pm

Well I certainly understand everyones frustration... for me frustration has moved to a new level.
I think DELETING the Dinar info from the sight may be a tad extream as after all that is what initially brought us together. Might I suggest adding a tab up next to the "Home" tab, labled "BS" or something.
   I've learned not to ride the roller coaster and descern the BS being put out... but that still requires the input to be able to descern it. I'm not going anywhere regardles of your decision, this is my online family and that's that.:hugs :

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP   Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:07 pm

hmm... maybe you are right about that Marty. Would be a shame to lose the archives. I will just rename the forum then. Great suggestion.

muah      

Back to top Go down
1ness

PostSubject: Re: "THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP   Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Greetings and Salutations Brothers and Sisters.

I agree with both of you. I for one am grateful for all the information that comes our way and appreciate all the work from OOM. We all need to discern all the information that OOM provides. Even the channeled stuff. We as individuals have choice and free will to take and leave what ever comes our way.
lovelightblessings
1ness

Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness.
Mohandas Gandhi
Back to top Go down
http://www.truesourcehealing.com

PostSubject: Re: "THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP   Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Anybody know who "COUNCIL AND THE OLD MAN " are?
One must say this is quite entertaining, if nothing else. Discernment is indeed the necessary skill one must exercise in life, especially now.... imo :)

You dear people are in deed PRECIOUS Gifts to me- such a joy to see & hear your hearts :hugs : 

: happy thanksg  & Abundant Blessings to ALL!!
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP   Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:54 pm

Well  in my opinion I don't think we should be condoning what these freak gurus put out there to purposely mislead and hurt people. The dinar info brings no joy to anyone just frustration PLUS we have our sister site that is a dinar site that both purps and I belong to and our dear Ponee is the owner of. DD has a lot of news related info not just guru rubbish! Anyway there's my 2 cents worth LOL!

Back to top Go down
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: "THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP   Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:26 am

?rename the forum? hmmm.... can't imagine what kind of name that you would give it.

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP   Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:32 am

Well we could call that section:

Bull Shit Center... piping HOT Rumors here

or

Dinar Snamar! We Ain't Ever Gonna See It!

or how about this...

There is a Sucker Born Every Minute Section

Oh I could go on and on HL!

Back to top Go down
1ness

PostSubject: Re: "THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP   Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:34 am

Herb Lady wrote:
?rename the forum?  hmmm.... can't imagine what kind of name that you would give it.
Clowns Room?
Back to top Go down
http://www.truesourcehealing.com
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: "THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP   Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:34 am

hahahahahahahaha!!!! I kind of thought it would be something like that!!

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP   Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:47 am

yeah ASS CLOWNS Room!!! LOL

Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP   Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:12 am

Hahahahahahahahah Ass Clowns room I LOVE IT!!

Back to top Go down

"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS :: RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO-
Jump to: