Latest topics
» Gettysburg Ghosts of the American Civil War
Today at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To All Living and Breathing Men, Women and red blooded Americans who live on the land in the 50 States aka America
Today at 6:01 pm by Crayonmiracle

» Project Veritas Action Videos Hoopla
Today at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Major DDoS attack on Dyn DNS knocks Spotify, Twitter, Github, PayPal, and more offline
Today at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW
Today at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Hoia Baciu Forest: Transylvania's 'Bermuda Triangle'
Today at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TNTBS ~ The WINGIT Wages Donate
Today at 12:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

Today at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family
Today at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Face Recognition Systems Threaten the Privacy of Millions
Today at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election
Today at 10:51 am by ~Ann~

» David Icke in Italy - What is Phantom Self?
Today at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Seen At ISS Glistening In The Sun and MORE
Today at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Anunnaki Speak: A Message to Earth
Today at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Today at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Philippines president Duterte announces 'separation' from US during China visit
Today at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Investigation of Max Spiers' death"
Today at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM: HILLARY CLINTON Transfers $1.8 Billion to QATAR Central Bank and more BS
Today at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Armenian Stonehenge: Incredible History of the 7,500-Year-Old Observatory of Zorats Karer
Today at 8:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Social Security May NOT be Attached
Today at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dragon Caught on Tape in China
Today at 7:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Today at 7:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Experts Believe Mysterious Aluminum Object Dating Back 250,000 Years ‘Could be Ancient UFO Technology’
Today at 7:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Official reality is psychotic; you are not. by Jon Rappoport
Today at 7:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Message from Mike Quinsey 10-21-16
Today at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Psychiatry as Bullshit
Today at 6:58 am by topspin2

» Mystery Boom over Idaho, Ocean City, & Thatcham U.K Oct 2016
Today at 6:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» What in the World Are We Waking Up About?
Today at 6:27 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 6:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  15 Days Of Darkness In November 2016
Today at 6:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Monumental" Republic Intel Update - October 19, 2016
Today at 2:32 am by MartyM

»  Paul Ryan Just Made A SHOCKING 2016 Announcement!
Today at 2:03 am by MartyM

» The Heart of M1
Yesterday at 9:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

A Dreamwalkers Path
29 Nov 2013 3 Comments
by Sue Dreamwalker in Awakening in the Sleepless Zone, Earth Changes, Mind Body & Spirit, Native Americans, Proverbs and Quotes. Tags: Awareness, Consciousness., Dreamwalker, Eagle Feather, Earth Mother, Enlightenment, Good Red Road, Heart, life, love, Mary Summer Rain, Native Americans, thoughts, transformation.

Thank you for all of your wonderful comments upon my posts especially upon the sisterhood award, I am overwhelmed that so many have showered me with wonderful compliments… I am no one special, I just have a Dream! like many more here who blog, as we reach out via our thoughts hoping to share and make a difference how ever small to the Energy of our world..
Today I found myself replying to a comment how I first came by my Dreamwalker name.. I read a Book by Mary Summer Rain, in fact I have read many of her books but  her book Dreamwalker stuck with me and its name sake resonated with the meaning Mary Summer Rain gave “  What is a Dreamwalker? They are the rare few who, as Mary Summer Rain describes them, are “led by the spirit,’ have “shed the yoke of desire and self-want,” and have discarded the need for material gain and all evidence of negative thought. Without any personal goals, they travel the path of knowledge and go where the spirit of truth leads them”
Well none of us is  ever perfect , and I know I still have negative thoughts and still have a long road to travel until I can say I can do real honour to the name ‘Dreamwalker,and  I know like you, we may forever  pull ourselves up for making the same mistakes  over again.We wonder how our lives would be now, if only we had “known better.”  But we try our best, and that’s really all each of us can do..
TRY OUR BEST.. with Good Intent..
Being born  to this earth is that we are here to observe, learn, and grow.  In order for us to learn, then of course there will be mistakes and misadventures along the way. And while it is only natural that we may sometimes become overwhelmed, especially when the lessons keep coming, it is important to remember that learning to understand yourself and your world is an on-going and active process. We are each upon this journey of discovery together.
It has been my good fortune here on WP to meet the most amazing insightful and wonderful beings, each going through their own journey of discovery and I am so happy when I see many coming through their own dark tunnels as they discover who they are and shed the past and accept themselves for who they are with more love in their hearts for themselves. Its a joy to be part of all of your journeys.. I am so blessed to have met you all..
Every lesson helps us grow as we learn  more of who we are. And as you grow through this self-discovery, you begin to create the “how’s” and “why’s” in your life and experience the beauty of being alive in this ever changing world.
I know I am far from perfect, and as I look out at the many imperfections we as humans have made upon this planet. We each in our own ways are posting our thoughts, ideas, crafts, ways of living in balance with our Earth and Nature be it practically or through Spiritual awareness.. And I am truly honoured to have become part of your worlds…
I may be quiet for a few days as I have certain things to do.. I just want to say Thank you again and leave you with a short 2 minute video which explains the Good Red Road we travel upon .

“Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.”

Thanks to:

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Yo Dreamwalker! Congratulations, Sistar of the Earth! Long time, no squawk, I lost track of you. Very cool where your life path has taken you and I am most happy for you. Love, Raven

Happy New Year RavensMoon, is that the Raven from WordPress or Windows Live Spaces? I have known a few with Wings
Wishing you well and hoping this year see's you flying ever higher ;-)

Dreamwalker muah 

Listen to what you know instead of what you fear.
Richard Bach

Hi Sue! Happy New Year to you. This is Raven from One World Rising infamy. Now I hang out at OOM for the purpose of pestering PurpleSkyz.

How are things going in your neighborhood? Seems like you or your neighbors were having some problems with a strange illness awhile ago?

Hi Raven, arrh Now I know which Raven I am talking to haha.... I am fine just the flu type virus that swept its course... All good....

We are having a few wild days of weather, Bad storms High winds, floods, you know Mother Earth she is just rattling a few warnings before she gets into the real stuff later on... ;-) Good to know you are doing well..
And will catch up with you again real soon.. x Sue

Listen to what you know instead of what you fear.
Richard Bach

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum