OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge”

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” Empty POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:50 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge”

Posted on December 3, 2013 by BH Leave a comment

POOFness for DEC 3: “On the Edge” Poof
Via Rumor Mill News, With Love …
Hi, Folks -
ALERT: VIDEO CONTAINS SOME NUDITY
Received via e-mail:
*************************************************************************************

——– Original Message ——–
To: 2goforth
Subject: Fwd: On the Edge
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 15:12:23 -0500

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nqcL0mjMjw
AEROSMITH LYRICS
“Livin’ On The Edge”

There’s somethin’ wrong with the world today
I don’t know what it is
Something’s wrong with our eyes

We’re seein’ things in a different way
And God knows it ain’t his
It shore ain’t no surprise

Livin’ on the edge
Livin’ on the edge
Livin’ on the edge
Livin’ on the edge

There’s somethin’ wrong with the world today
The light bulb’s gettin dim
There’s meltdown in the sky

If you can judge a wise man
By the color of his skin
Then mister you’re a better man than I

[Chorus:]
Livin’ on the edge
You can’t help yourself from fallin’
Livin’ on the edge
You can’t help yourself at all
Livin’ on the edge
You can’t stop yourself from fallin’
Livin’ on the edge

Tell me what you think about your sit-u-a-tion
Complication – aggravation
Is getting to you

If chicken little tells you that the sky is fallin’
Even if it wasn’t would you still come crawlin’
Back again
I bet you would my friend
Again & again & again & again & again

Tell me what you think about your sit-u-a-tion
Complication – aggravation
Is getting to you

If Chicken Little tells you that the sky is fallin’
Even if it was would you still come crawlin’
Back again
I bet you would my friend
Again & again & again & again

Something right with the world today
And everybody knows it’s wrong
But we can tell ‘em no or we could let it go
But I’d would rather be a hanging on
[Chorus]

Livin’ on the edge
Livin’ on the edge
Livin’ on the edge
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
[Chorus]

Livin’ on the edge
You can’t help yourself
You can’t help yourself
Livin’ on the edge
You can’t help yourself at all
Livin’ on the edge
You can’t help yourself
You can’t help yourself
Livin’ on the edge
You can’t help yourself
You can’t help yourself
Livin’ on the edge
You can’t help yourself from fallin’

ALERT: VIDEO CONTAINS SOME NUDITY
Greetings and Salutations:
Thank God for the bloggers this week for their entertaining posts….there is not much more that can be said.
Holiday traditions always bring different timing. All I can say about the chatter is to watch that stuff; it can give you headaches from fear and wild anticipation. Doesn’t say much for the silence that helps with the change, which is brought through the silence for your impending future. – Susan
The Office of Poofness has charged its circulation day. As of the first of December, you can expect to receive the newsletter every Tuesday. It has become clear that by waiting until after the banks do their Monday clean-up, the information is clearer for the rapidly changing state of the process. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
Change of voice: I hope all of you in the US had a pleasant and relaxing Thanksgiving. If you hit the malls or Internet for Black Friday shopping, I hope you got the bargains of your dreams.
Personally, I didn’t spend much time reading the news until yesterday. I had work needing my attention, and it was a nice break not to have my nose buried in reading.
If you’ve been able to check out any of the links I’ve shared over the past few weeks, you have a good idea of where we are in general, although if you are a news hound you see for yourself. Ask the people of Thailand about change. Mr. Berlusconi of Italy got booted out by his own party after years of unsavory business. Juries have been nullifying the law to the chagrin of judges.
The most heartening bits I’m seeing are that people are waking up and are saying, “Enough!” Of fighting wars. Of funding criminals. Of being lied to. And they are getting more fearless.
It can be a challenge not to get caught up in the drama of it all, but you don’t have to get it all over you. Keep choosing your Center and, as Poof often quoted, “Be in the world but not of it.” There is an end in sight, and it is coming faster than anyone thinks possible. Have you seen David Wilcock’s latest that mentions this? Here’s the link if you haven’t: http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1153-darkest-hour
When everything is crashing around you, look for whatever you can that is a bright spot. The late Stuart Wilde, my first teacher, used to say to be able to look at a pile of garbage and see only the cute little bird at the top of it.
Here are couple of more links:
www.financialsense.com - some podcasts are free. Can be subscribed to through iTunes.
www.thinkwithyourheart.net - I’m a paid subscriber, but Lauren makes her blog and 5D Energy reports in abridged form available for anyone to read.
Here’s to a fruitful week for us all!
Poof said, “The options are to be centered in love or to regress into fear and sense of failure. Just clear up all your unfinished business and be ready to fly. Flying makes a lot more sense and what has been stated” the purple pigs” are touching the edges of the universe — they have always been flying but not where they could be seen.”

Here’s ZAP:

HI ALL

THERE IS VERY LITTLE TO SAY THIS WEEK OTHER THAN THE GLOBAL RESET IS UPON US, AND SO IS THE RV OF DINAR/DONG, ETC.
LAST WEEK, I SAID THAT THE FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER WOULD BE THE BEGINNING OF THE RESET. IT IS. SPECIAL THINGS ARE BEING DONE RIGHT NOW WITH THE FAMILY AND THE REGULATORY POWERS.
JANET YELLEN IS TAKING OVER FROM BEN BERNANKE IN JANUARY, AND WILL BE PROVIDING OVERSIGHT OF VAST AMOUNTS OF USD THAT WILL BE RELEASED INTO THE SYSTEM. EVERYBODY WAS HOPING SHE WOULD DO THIS NOW, BUT SHE WILL (JUSTIFIABLY) DO IT ONLY WHEN SHE ASSUMES OFFICIAL CAPACITY AS CHAIRWOMAN OF THE FED.
CONGRATULATIONS JANET. WE ALL HOPE YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND DO THE RIGHT THING FOR HUMANITY WITH THE RESET.
REMEMBER ONE THING HERE: OVERSIGHT WILL BE NEEDED AS SUCH VAST AMOUNTS COME INTO THE MAINSTREAM. YOU DO NOT WANT BOB TO BE BUYING CONTAINERS OF GUNS, RIGHT? YOU WANT JOHN TO BE BUYING LAND TO BUILD SENIOR HOUSING.
THE CHINESE FAMILY STRUCTURE IS UNDERGOING A TRANSMUTATION TO COMPLETE ITS MANDATE OF SERVING HUMANITY IN CONCERT WITH THE GLOBAL RESET. THE REGULATORY AUTHORITIES ARE PREPARING TO AFFECT THE BASEL III PROTOCOLS AND INSTALL THE NEW SYSTEM INTO MAINSTREAM. ALL IS IN READINESS TO AFFECT THE CHANGE.
FOR OBVIOUS SECURITY REASONS, THERE IS LITTLE TO BE SAID AT THIS TIME OTHER THAN WHAT IS STATED.
SO BE PREPARED FOR IT ALL NOW, AND BEFORE CHRISTMAS.
IT IS WITH GREAT HUMILITY THAT I EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE TO THE THOUSANDS THAT HAVE MADE THIS CHANGE POSSIBLE. WE ARE ALL PART OF THIS, AND THE OUTCOME WILL BE A DIRECT REFLECTION OF WHO WE ARE AS A SPECIES. CREAM RISES TO THE TOP AS WELL AS THE OTHER. I WOULD SAY WE PREFER THE LIGHT TO THE DARK, IN THAT CASE.
I WILL BE TACKLING THE PROJECT SIDE STARTING NEXT WEEK, AND WILL BE PUTTING OUT CLEAR INFORMATION AS TO THE DISBURSEMENTS FOR THE PROJECT SIDE, AND PREPARING TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ALL E-MAIL SUBMISSIONS. SOME HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED AND ASKED TO BE PATIENT WHILE WE PUT THE LAST PIECES TOGETHER IN PREPARATION FOR THE ROLLOUT.
MUCH WORK HAS BEEN DONE AT GREAT SACRIFICE. MUCH MORE IS TO BE DONE, BUT WITHOUT THE LAST COMPONENT. THE TEST IS ALMOST OVER, AND THE KIDS HAVE WON.
LOOK FOR PURPLE PIGS IN THE SKY.
IN LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE,
ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

Love Donations are gratefully received thru paypal.com, account, goneforthfornow@gmail.com.
Consultations until the silence begins, contact this addy 2goforth@safe-mail.net
Love and Kisses,
“The Office of Poofness”
Susan and Staff

=====
–hobie

Thanks to: http://bryanhallsawakening.wordpress.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks again!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum