Latest topics
» 20 Million Muslims March Against ISIS and The Mainstream Media Completely Ignores It
Today at 12:30 am by Serena1

» Trump wall spoof funny
Yesterday at 11:52 pm by Serena1

» Max Igan ~ PizzaGate - The Psyop Aspects - Watch The Misdirection
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Can rh negative people recognize each others?
Yesterday at 10:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Convergence, The Unveiling, The Collapse of the Artificial Timeline and the Migration to the Organic Timeline
Yesterday at 10:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PIZZAGATE UPDATES
Yesterday at 10:31 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Unexplained Mystical Structure: Egyptian “Ankh Cross” Temple―Built By The Aztecs?
Yesterday at 10:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Great Spirit Come
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» White Helmets Video and Supporters’ Demonstrations Confirm Lack of Credibility
Yesterday at 10:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happiness rising: out of a world of conflict and noise by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 9:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Where Are We ? by Visionkeeper
Yesterday at 9:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland on the As You Wish Talk Radio
Yesterday at 9:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE
Yesterday at 9:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ The Illuminati and Planet X plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» STRANGE UNIVERSE PREMIERE Show #1
Yesterday at 9:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ COURT OF AGES: Declarations
Yesterday at 9:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 9:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Girl, 10, in need of lung transplant moves doctor to tears after thanking him for being her ‘star’
Yesterday at 7:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CUTTERS! by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OVERT ELECTROMAGNETIC AND SCALAR WEAPONRY
Yesterday at 6:10 pm by Serena1

» POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL
Yesterday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Urgent Warning Of Planned Trump Assassination Attempt & Former Bilderberg Head, Bygone Dutch Queen Beatrix Is Out To Steal Again
Yesterday at 12:53 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Cannabis Oil Cured Girl's Leukemia After HPV Vaccine Broke Down Her Body: Hayley Willar Story
Yesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Jim Fetzer - Pizzagate & Occultism
Yesterday at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What would actually happen if all debt was erased?
Yesterday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Could someone point me towards more info into the Zap/Susan/Poof debacle please?
Yesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOURCE PLAYERS, ENTITIES & SOULLESS ONES Whats The DIFFERENCE?
Yesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» #NODAPL #StandingRock footage
Yesterday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Quinsey's Higher Self Message, December 02, 2016
Yesterday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Introduction / Overview: The ‘Healing Computer’ Technology
Yesterday at 8:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Cruellest Hoax, Israel's Fake History - David Icke
Yesterday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Critical environmental collapse: Hundreds of millions of trees are dying in North America
Yesterday at 7:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Christmas
Yesterday at 12:48 am by Serena1

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » TNT DINAR RESPONSE TO MOUNTAIN GOAT

TNT DINAR RESPONSE TO MOUNTAIN GOAT

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 TNT DINAR RESPONSE TO MOUNTAIN GOAT on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 pm

ymoilman2

TNT DINAR RESPONSE TO MOUNTAIN GOAT

TONY's RESPONSE (to Mnt Goat)

TNTDinar wrote: RESPONSE TO MNT. GOAT POST --
-
Good evening guys, I am going to do a post, but I have got to respond to this one first. I already told you that the elite were cashing out and that they intended to be finished this weekend (more about this in my post). What I am so tired of and confused about is why the pot keeps calling the kettle black. What is the real agenda here? Mtn Goat says she is from Germany, yet she is more concerned with US politics than with her own. Why is she so intent on having us turn against our government? Why is she so involved in our history and our future if she is not a US citizen? Why is she so intent on upsetting the masses with this post? The post is correct, the elite or privIleged have been paid and so have their friends and family (privIlege by association), but our turn is coming (more about this in my post). What I don't like about this and all of the post by MTN GOAT and posted by GEORGE H, is that they are one and the same. So how do you call someone a wolf in sheeps clothing when you yourself have been lying to people about who you are. Again guys, the basic information is true, but the intention or agenda for so much deceit that goes with it is my question. You already knew they were getting their exchange done, because I told you on the last call. So what was the purpose of trying to get the forum upset by using the sheep in wolfs clothing analogy, when you are doing the same thing. My contacts know excatly who MTN GOAT is and they know who she is getting her info from, so I know it is good info, so what is the agenda with all of the other stuff is what is confusing me.

TNTDinar 12/8/13 Tony

Visit stage2omega at: http://www.stage2omega.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

2 Re: TNT DINAR RESPONSE TO MOUNTAIN GOAT on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:32 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Well MY contacts know exactly who you are Tony and how much you are being paid to spew forth this rubbish you call intel!!

3 Re: TNT DINAR RESPONSE TO MOUNTAIN GOAT on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:44 pm

MartyM

Easy Nann, Don't let'm get under your skin...  One TRUTH I have heard from a GURU, is that in all of what is being put out there, there is just enough Truth & Facts to make it believable or to at least confuse you so you question the rest of truth you've already been given.
  I listened to a few hours of 'The Real Truth Call' tonight (it was posted on here, if anyone listened). Anyway I can't say as I was happy about what was being said by "EastCoast" (only 'cause of my particular desperation at the moment). I can't say that I agree with all that was said. But I also have to say that if indeed his info is correct, in the long run, we will all be much better off. 
  Since I'm Not a Guru and don't have contacts with much of anyone of any importance, I have to rely on my own intuition regarding intel and info. It's certainly not a fullproof system but it's mine and all I've got to go with. 
   By adding my 2cents worth of predictions or speculating on others, I'm likely just adding more confusion... We all just need to take in what info we can absorb, digest it, process it and spit out what doesn't ressonate with our own gut feelings and follow our hearts.
   I want this RV Now, more than words can express... What I pray for each day, is the vision to see what is not visable, the wisdom to understand what becomes visable and the strength to do what I need to do about it... and this includes when the RV does reveal itself. 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

4 Re: TNT DINAR RESPONSE TO MOUNTAIN GOAT on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:05 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Good one Marty but if I didn't say anything everyone would think there was something wrong with me hahahahahahah! I don't really care what these idiots say, it'll happen when and IF it happens. I am going with IF sorry to say! Don't Worry Be a Dinarian LOL!

5 Re: TNT DINAR RESPONSE TO MOUNTAIN GOAT on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:33 pm

MartyM

Your right dear, I would've been bustin your bunns if you hadn't chimed in... LOL
However I do have to go with the "WHEN" it RV's position, regardless of how things roll out, GCR, NESARA, The Republic or whatever comes and in what order. Iraq cannot survive in a global economy without increasing the value of their currency... What else survives or changes globaly is certainly yet to be seen, but we know that major changes are coming. They are inevitable, we just don't know the details...
   There are times I wish I was still asleep and impervious to all of this, but then...  I wouldn't be remotely prepared for what may come and likely wouldn't be any better off than I am now.
Keep the Faith my dear, at least in yourself. For it is that being that you are that is the treasure.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

6 Re: TNT DINAR RESPONSE TO MOUNTAIN GOAT on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:20 am

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Nawwwww thanks Marty!  muah

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum