Latest topics
» POOFness for JUL 21: Mister Blue Sky
Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives  EmptyYesterday at 9:16 pm by 4-truth

» GRANT CAMERON Experiencer on their UFO Sightings, Dreams and Remote Viewing Part 1&2
Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives  EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Dr. Dave Janda… ‘The Shot Heard Around The World Will Unite The People'”
Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives  EmptyYesterday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» It’s 2019. Why Haven’t Humans Gone Back to the Moon Since the Apollo Missions?
Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives  EmptyYesterday at 4:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEEP STATE: Cornell Professor Dave Collum Goes Deep On ‘Conspiracy Theories’ – 9/11, Epstein, Pizzagate, JFK, & The Vegas Shooting
Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives  EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Acetaminophen—Not Worth the Risk
Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives  EmptyYesterday at 4:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Westbury White Horse, Nr Bratton, Wiltshire
Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives  EmptyYesterday at 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Does Japan Have Their Own Version Of Area 51?
Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives  EmptyYesterday at 4:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Hovering crystal shape UFO caught on live TV plus MORE
Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives  EmptyYesterday at 4:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spiritual Mistakes - Gigi Young
Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives  EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Mystical Discoveries of the Aboriginal Rock Art of Australia
Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives  EmptyYesterday at 3:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did the Earth TILT during Aphelion? - Lady captures BIZARRE glowing sky AFTER dark!
Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives  EmptyYesterday at 3:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» California’s Homeless Crisis Has Reached “Epic Proportions”
Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives  EmptyYesterday at 3:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Moon landing PHOTOS reignite conspiracy theories… again
Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives  EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Study: Transgender Hormone Treatments Lower IQ
Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives  EmptyYesterday at 3:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2 “The Truth about the “SQUAD”. Part 1: The Secret Reason”
Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives  EmptyYesterday at 3:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tarot Suddenly Looms into Public Awareness
Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives  EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bob Lazar: Area 51 & The Revelation of Element 115
Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives  EmptyYesterday at 2:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kubrick’s Final Odyssey Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo are once again joined by Jim Nichols
Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives  EmptyYesterday at 2:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for July 21, 2019
Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives  EmptyYesterday at 12:10 pm by ReneGade

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives

Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
December 12, 2013

Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives

Strange Perceptions of Energies by Intuitives  Cosmicenergy
I just caught a comment from Julien Wells on Facebook that is interesting. Julien has an open conduit to the Pleiadians. He seems perplexed.
He said:
It’s coming… and I’m a bit afraid… I don’t know what it is…
It’s something coming now, and it lasts through to Sunday. It’s like “The Nothing” from The Never Ending Story, very hard to perceive…
Other people said they have felt strange energies, fluctuation, etc. the last couple of days.
I think something is up. I was told to “expect miracles” and I am. I want these miracles before it’s too late for Morgan. I want him to be my miracle.  I hope we all get the miracles of our hearts’ desires.

Thanks to: http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum