OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings
Dec 13
Posted by Wes Annac
Steve Beckow: Incarnated Angels and Composite Beings Mandella-22
Written by Steve Beckow, the Golden Age of Gaia, http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/12/incarnated-angels-and-composite-beings/
Photo: Mandela graphic thanks to Ann
Archangel Michael seldom uses a word that he doesn’t mean. So when he twice called Nelson Mandela an “angel,” that definitely catches my attention.
And his pauses are also significant. After calling Nelson Mandela an angel the second time, he paused, almost as if he were seeing whether I was awake or giving me a chance to intervene. I notice these things, well, I suppose, because it’s my job to do so.
If he had described Nelson as a “bright light,” I might expect that he was hinting at an ascended master.  He has described President Obama this way: “Why would I throw my brother out the door when he has endured as much as any of you? Yes, he is a lightworker, a star being.”
The use of the term “brother” or “sister” may very well be significant and indicate either an angel or archangel.
It’s not inconsistent to speak of an angel or archangel in one breath and a star being in another. How’s that?
Because even an angel or archangel can “borrow” parts of another being, at which point Archangel Michael would describe that being as a “composite” or a “hybrid.”
Merlin, for instance, was a composite, as was John the Baptist.
In a reading I had on Dec. 11,  he was explaining an “emanation” to me by giving the example of Lord Arcturus joining with an archangel to form a composite being or hybrid.
AAM said that I could imagine Lord Arcturus as having billions of atoms of energy (these may be the “adamantine particles” he talks about through Ronna Herman) and so he has “cash” to spare. He gives some of those atoms to the archangel for use. But each atom is a hologram or fractal of Lord Arcturus and so contains all his qualities.
I asked him if the example of Swami Vivekananda was a good comparison.  Here is the story of how Sri Ramakrishna, in the formless realm, came to the sage that Swami Vivekananda was and asked him to come down to Earth with him on his avataric mission. I use this example only to illustrate the fractal aspect of Vivekananda vis-a-vis the sage, not the composite aspect of the hybrid that AAM was originally discussing.
“Absorbed one day in samadhi, Ramakrishna had found that his mind was soaring high, going beyond the physical universe of the sub, moon, and stars, and passing into the subtle region of ideas. As it continued to ascend, the forms of gods and goddesses were left behind, and it cross the luminous barrier separating the phenomenal universe from the Absolute, entering finally the transcendental realm.
“There Ramakrishna saw seven venerable sages absorbed in meditation. These, he thought, must have surpassed even the gods and goddesses in wisdom and holiness, and as he was admiring their unique spirituality he saw a portion of the undifferentiated Absolute become congealed, as it were, and take the form of a Divine Child.
“Clambering upon the lap of one of the sages and gently clasping his neck with His soft arms, the Child whispered something in his ear, and at this magic touch the sage awoke from meditation. He fixed his half-open eyes upon the wondrous Child, who said in great joy: ‘I am going down to earth. Won’t you come with me?’
“With a benign look the sage expressed assent and returned into deep spiritual ecstasy. Ramakrishna was amazed to observe that a tiny portion of the sage, however, descended to earth, taking the form of light, which struck the house in Calcutta where Narendra’s family lived, and when he saw Narendra for the first time, he at once recognized him as the incarnation of that sage. He also admitted that the Divine Child who brought about the descent of the rishi [or sage] was none other than himself.” (1)
AAM agreed that the spark descending on Earth was similar to a fractal of the galactic being being used by the archangel to add needed qualities to the hybrid.
Interestingly, Sri Ramakrishna predicted that the day Swami Vivekananda knew who he was he would leave: “Among other things, he came to know that Narendra was a sage who had already attained perfection, and that the day he learnt his real nature he would give up his body in yoga, by an act of will.” (2)
By the same token, AAM also told me that, if he were to utter the spiritual name of the individual he was using as an illustration, who does not want to be known, that individual too would instantly return home.
You saw that President Kennedy did not want his past lives known, in the November 2013 Hour with an Angel program in which AAM paid tribute to him. (3)  I once asked AAM a question about George Bush Sr. and AAM replied that that soul did not want the information discussed. And he also told me that Jesus did not want us to focus on his past lives.  So this reticence is not at all uncommon.
I anticipate that, if word were to get out that Nelson Mandela was an incarnated angel, there would be scorn heaped on everyone asserting such a thing. And that will give rise to a moment of truth. Do we abandon our assertion as Mandela’s sign interpreter felt obliged to do? Or do we face into the upholders of an outmoded paradigm of empirical materialism and stand our ground, as Nelson Mandela did?
Many angels are incarnated at this point on planet Earth. I could open Skype and speak with perhaps ten or fifteen of them today. And angels can join with star beings to create a hybrid or composite being. In addition, many angels live on higher-dimensional planets in the Arcturian, Pleiadian, and other star systems.
Our knowledge of kingdoms like the angelic is almost non-existent and comes from stylized sources like the Bible. It can only grow in the years ahead.
We also need to remember that the assumption of a third-dimensional human body places a thick veil of forgetfulness over one that is hard to penetrate. I’ve often compared the human body to a lacrosse ball compared to the astral body being like the soft down at the base of a feather.
The human body does not conduct the emotions of the astral body very well at all. It muffles them, as I learned in an out-of-body experience.  And apparently it stifles remembrance too.
Even an angel, nay, even a seraphim or an elohim, can lose touch with their original magnificence when they assume the veil. It happens much more often than we suspect and is in fact supposed to happen, as AAM made plain to me in my recent reading (I’ll post that extract as soon as I’ve transcribed it). (4)
So I do accept that Nelson Mandela was an incarnated angel and having done the research and interviewing work I’ve done, and having met and worked with many incarnated angels in this lifetime, I’m not at all surprised to hear AAM name him as such.
Hopefully some day it won’t be a surprise to the greater part of Earth’s population to consider the matter as well.
Footnotes
(1) Swami Nikhilananda, trans. Vivekananda: The Yogas and Other Works. New York: Ramakrishna-Vivekananda Center, 1953, 14.
(2) Swami Nikhilananda, trans., The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna. New York: Ramakrishna-Vivekananda Center, 1978; c1942, Introduction. The same applied to Swami Brahmananda, who was Krishna’s “eternal companion.” The day Swami Brahmananda, or Rakhal, realized he was Krishna’s eternal companion, he left the body.
(3) “Archangel Michael: John Kennedy Will Return as an Intergalactic Peacekeeper,” Nov. 23, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/11/archangel-michael-john-kennedy-will-return-as-an-intergalactic-peacekeeper/.
(4) AAM was saying that the Mother did not ask higher-dimensional beings to come here in their full perfection. She wanted them to don the veil of forgetfulness and go through the work needed to lift the veil. That was part of her Plan.

Thanks to: http://aquariusparadigm.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum