Latest topics
» UPDATES ~ #PizzaGate Comet Ping Pong ~ FALSE FLAG
Yesterday at 11:39 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Global Financial Markets Plunged Into Chaos As Italy Overwhelmingly Votes “No”
Yesterday at 10:53 pm by MartyM

» The entire election steal process summarized:
Yesterday at 10:50 pm by Serena1

» Dave Schmidt's Live Call Transcript 11-30-2016
Yesterday at 10:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Oil Company Responds To US Army Corps’ Announcement, Will Continue To Proceed With Pipeline
Yesterday at 10:20 pm by Serena1

» Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by MartyM

» NIBIRU News ~ Discover secret planet x tsunami coming plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Rothschild Code – The World in 2017 – Planet Trump
Yesterday at 9:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Soul Communion
Yesterday at 9:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Holographic Healing Session with Cindy Carter
Yesterday at 9:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BUSTED!! COMET PING PONG PIZZA SHOOTER IS AN ACTOR
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - Light Years Beyond Nuclear Propulsion
Yesterday at 9:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 9:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Standing Rock Sioux Tribe’s Statement
Yesterday at 6:44 pm by Honeybee63

» Mysterious “Thunderstorm Asthma” Now Strikes Kuwait – Hospitalizing Nearly A Thousand
Yesterday at 5:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Krampas ~ Tis the Season
Yesterday at 5:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Veterans March at Standing Rock! We Are Here Until The Black Snake Is Gone! (12/5/2016)
Yesterday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE
Yesterday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Firey orange object falls toward earth | Looks big!
Yesterday at 3:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #NoDAPL: Why the Black Snake Isn't Slain, ETP Fully Expects to NOT Reroute Pipeline
Yesterday at 3:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  David Wilcock & Corey Goode - Mini Updates
Yesterday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Santa is Coming to Town
Yesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Denver Intensifies Sweeps of Unhoused Community and Confiscates Survival Gear; Parade of Rights Rally
Yesterday at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE PURE RH NEGATIVE BLOODLINE
Yesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anitorum by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘I’m here until they’re done’: Standing Rock protesters savour a victory, but not packing up just yet
Yesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Financial news and a message to the electoral college
Yesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Cloaked In Cloud Dome Over Rhyl, UK ?
Yesterday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Yesterday at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » New Tolec Update - EVENT Will Occur (at or around) Christmas ???

New Tolec Update - EVENT Will Occur (at or around) Christmas ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

New Tolec Update - EVENT Will Occur (at or around) Christmas ???

Posted By: Mr.Ed [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 15-Dec-2013 01:31:23
Saturday, December 14, 2013

NEW TOLEC POST

This is the most recent TOLEC post. A radio interview with Julien Wells; John Allen and Tom Hughes at blog talk radio [post at the bottom] which almost put me to sleep until the 150 minute mark and then it became really interesting regarding the up and coming EVENT!
According to Tom Hughes via his Pleadian source, this EVENT will occur at or around the Christmas holiday. TOLEC however previously predicted it to take place within the first three weeks of January. Tom Hughes explains that we will all fall asleep [amount of time unknown] and when we awake, we will all find ourselves in a whole new beautiful environment!
SEE: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-one-people-oneness-radio/2013/12/04/the-long-conversation-0405-dec-2013

What wasn't mentioned by them but I ascertained from the most recent interview of COBRA by Alfred L. Webre at Exopolitics TV, is that the EVENT will involve a huge compression wave emitted from the Central Sun, Alcyone, which is different from our sun and is located in the center of the MilkyWayGalaxy. Earth will respond with a similar compression wave. The meeting of both waves will transcend Earth and every living thing on it into a higher dimension.

SEE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LnTUARRugk&feature=youtu.be&noredirect=1

TOLEC had a previous post on 12/3/13 regarding Ison and in the last paragraph of this seven page post, the origin of Earth was revealed. A fascinating read at:
http://rainbowphoenixcom.ipage.com/Archives/20131204Q1.pdf
The newest TOLEC post reads as follows:
12.13.13 A new independent 'confirmation' of higher dimensional people with the Andromeda Council... and from the planet Dakote.
To listen to these relevant parts - pick up this interview - "The Long Conversation", Dec.4/5, 2013 - by Julien Wells, with John Allen & Thomas Hughes, at the 153 minute mark:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-one-people-oneness-radio/2013/12/04/the-long-conversation-0405-dec-2013

MartyM

Well we all know that God created the Heaven(s) and the Earth, Right ? And far be it for me to dispute that... it worked fine as long as all we had to worry about was our little corner of the 'Heaven(s)'. The problem(s) come about when we understand that the original story we've been taught since childhood, is simply incomplete and like most everything else in our history, has been manipulated by those wishing to control the masses and profit in some way by that... not a bad plan, as plans go, but just not what was intended for our little blue ball or its inhabitants (IMO).
   Soooo Now what? as more and more of the sheeple are forced to see the truth and wake up to reality, are these speculations of an "EVENT" really accurate or is this more of the manipulation ???
   I don't have the answers... Out of all I've learned from this rollercoaster ride called life, is that I have to listen and follow my heart, and that for me IS what will BE.

Feel free to share your thoughts... that's how we eventually get to the truth. :)

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Herb Lady

All that I know is that this rollercoaster ride has not been for the faint hearted.  Each day we hear that things are going to happen, or are happening behind the scenes, both of which we see no physical results from.  We the people have always been expected to produce results that can be seen, felt or heard - and in a timely manner.  I am sick and tired of seeing my family and friends, as well as so many others around the world, suffer painfully only to end in poverty and death.  Some say have a positive attitude.  Well, a lot of people work very hard at that as the try to help others to do the same.  We are not spoiled children who need to learn appreciation and patience.  We came with a belief and hope of a better tomorrow, we know that there is more in this world and universe than what the mainstream media offers us.  Things have drug out entirely too long.  Our world, and all that are in and of the earth, as well as mother earth, have suffered for far too long, and I don't think it is fair or right for masters to ask us (the people and mother earth) to be patient any longer while others are forgiven and get agreements and continue on, with a slap only the wrist, while they/the system continues to screw the people and mother earth as well.  Everything about this "Event" needs to be done and needs to be done Now.  Not soon, or in the very near future, but Now!  Too many people and mother earth have suffered far to long for any more delays. If there are truely going to be positive changes for all the good in this world and universe, then the masters need to realize that the tactics of the evil to drag this out is only doing more harm than good.  Marty is right, listening to and following our hearts and praying are that we can do at this time; but isn't that what so many have done for centuries.  The suffering has to stop now.

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum