OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Tony Mon.CC Recorded Link and Note by FlPatriot59 at I4U

12/16/2013

REPLAY      805-399-1500    409029#

BlogTalkRadio    RECORDED LINK:http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tntdinar/2013/12/16/tnt-blast-from-tony-12-16-13

Notes by FlPatriot59 at I4U:

TNT CALL STARTING NOW......T = TONY | C = CALLER

TONY - Good morning, TNT. I know I'm a little late but most of you will be glad I am. This is it. I was going to give a blast of truth with inside info about the 800#s being out between 2AM and 9AM this morning. I want to give some explanations about meetings that were held last night and this morning.

T - Actually I was going to give you more than you want to know about how govt's work and how devious some are. Fortunately I don't have to tell you any of that. It would've given you insight when you watch the news or hear a breaking news story. When you understand how to connect the dots you have to look at the bigger picture.

T - I was going to do all of that when they didn't give the numbers. Based on what happened last night we expected that because they had the capability to do that (release the 800#s). Here's the story: 15, 20, 30 minutes ago the IMF actually released the rates and RV. On TV yesterday and today Iraq is telling people about the value of their currency, people in the mosques saying they can't use the USD, what

T - The cards all have 3.44 everywhere and they are able to use them internationally. We know that right at this moment the IMF has released the RV at $3.85 in all countries EXCEPT the USA. The 800#s have not been released yet. The other countries are verifying they do have it and are sending it out to their banks right now. We have verified the rates are live with one bank in the USA at .07 and it is changing. If you want this rate you can get it right now. We just don't have the final info about when it will be released here at the higher rates.

T - Those countries where it is being released (6 countries) at 3.85, they have banks here in the US and as soon as it's populated we can go to THOSE banks and do an exchange, as I understand it. The process has started and I don't know how long it will take. I hope to get additional info while on this call.

T - Info just received: the world banking systems are updating as we speak and we should go today. I'm waiting for notification and I still want Okie to announce it here in the USA. We're delayed by a couple of hours from what we were told last night. it is going through and being done as we speak. I still don't think 3.85 is going to be our rate. That's what a whole lot of the discussion was last night. I think we'll get our $32, which is what is showing on the screens.

T - Everybody should be ecstatic and happy. We just have to find out (1) either the other countries get populated and I can come back from the bank and tell you which ones, or (2) our own 800#s should be out. Supposedly this is to take mere minutes - somebody is getting paid today. I'm just not sure how far I have to drive to get to the other banks.

TONY IS READING MESSAGES JUST COMING IN NOW...

T - I know it's exciting but there are more questions than I have answers. It is going on and the IMF did release the rates to the other countries at 3.85. We don't know what our rate will be until we hear from the UST. The 3.85 will be available at the banks from other countries today. Give me a little time to get more info and I'll send out a blast and a tweet and I'll come back on the call later.

T- I'm going to get the rest of the info and we'll come back, probably within the hour, because things are moving that fast. Let's save this time and reschedule another later.

END OF CALL

Visit stage2omega at: http://www.stage2omega.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum