OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL.... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

TNT CHAT EARLY Sunday 4:30 am pst
12/22 AM ALREADY BLESSED FULL CHAT

PACIFIC TIME... I WILL ADD MORE AS I GET IT SO CHECK BACK...
Already Blessed wrote 4:38 am I THINK IT WAS OBVIOUSLY DONE LAST NIGHT - I AM WAITING TO SEE THE ACTIVATION...THAT IS ALL....

Already Blessed wrote 4:39 amTONY AND MODS DID NOT EXCHANGE...WE WILL ALL BE DOING THAT TOGETHER! JUST LIKE THIS ENTIRE JOURNEY

Already Blessed wrote 4:41 amTIMING IS THE THING THEY SEEM TO BE ABLE TO KEEP QUIET ABOUT....WISH I KNEW BUT I BELIEVE TODAY IS A GREAT DAY FOR AN RV

THE 800S  WILL NOT BE TWEETED... THE TWEET WILL TELL YOU TO GO LOOK.....
Already Blessed wrote 4:47 am800'S WILL BE POSTED IN FORUM AND BOTH CHAT ROOMS AND ON ALL OUR WEBSITES....TNTsuperfantastic.com .info .net were made for that purpose...if forum or chat crashes...you will still have TNTdinar.com and the 3 TNTsuperfantastic sites for info

Already Blessed wrote 4:49 AMI HEARD 5800 CHASE BANKS WILL BE OPEN ACROSS THE COUNTRY TODAY....ON A SUNDAY....BECAUSE OF TARGET???? HMMMMMM

Already Blessed wrote 4:50 AM WE ALL DO WHAT WE CAN....TONY AND I AND ALL OUR MODS FEEL BLESSED TO BE HERE WITH YOU!!!! (MOST OF THE TIME)

jungle jim wrote 4:52 AM alreadyblessed: I heard that too, however banks dont open for a credit card fruad, because its a credit thing and not the target thing, and banks dont open on sundays for this or anything, EXCEPT maybe the rv?

Already Blessed wrote 4:52 AM, JUNGLEJIM - CHASE TELLER TOLD MY FRIEND TIGGER THAT THEY WILL BE PAID 2 1/2 TIMES NORMAL PAY! WOW

okrocks wrote 4:55 AM UPDATED 7:39 p.m. 12/21: *Chase plans to open a third of its branches Sunday* to help affected customers. At the peak of the holiday shopping rush, JPMorgan Chase said Saturday it is putting daily cash and spending limits on about 2 million debit cards that were used at Target stores that could be susceptible to fraud.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/12/21/jpmorgan-chase-target-debit-credit-cards/4158951/

Already Blessed wrote 5:00 am TONY WILL USE TWITTER TO LET YOU KNOW WE HAVE POSTED THE 800'S ....AND TO CHECK FORUM AND WEBSITES....

----------------------
Nurseginger wrote 5:28 am CL will be on Meet The Press this morning on NBC @ 9:00am EST for anyone interested in watching.

mer1025 wrote 5:28 am TONY TONY TONY= AHEAD OF THE CURVE AGAIN- -HOT OFF THE PRESS- Central Bank receives notice from the Bank for International Settlements in Basel to accept deposits Iraq[/
    The statement added that this action will contribute to achieving better returns for funds Iraq with keeping them in safe places and very worth mentioning that the BIS is an international organization of central banks to strengthen financial cooperation and funding of global and works as a bank for central banks is not subject answerable to any government and is headquartered in Basel Switzerland. / End /
http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D2317301
Here’s what Chase customers whose cards are at risk can do:
   Employees at our 5,600 branches are standing by to help you if you need more cash than $100. With proper identification, you can access your available funds.
   Many branches will also stay open on Sunday, December 22nd to help customers.
   To find a branch near you, visit our branch locator on chase.com.
https://www.chase.com/services/target-breach?jp_aid_a=57948454&jp_aid_p=col_uk_home/trip3
People were questioning if we are part of a group to get the high rates....

beachcindy wrote 5:58 am Tony will not deal with Wells Fargo as part of a group, he will go in as any other customer and will get the high rate, not thru the group but because they are the major bank that collects all the dinar exchanged at other banks and is responsible for turning it into the US treasury ... they will have high rates not just for the groups

Already Blessed wrote 5:59 am TONY IS NOT NOT NOT PART OF ANY GROUP!!!! TNT HAS NO GROUP! WE DON'T NEED TO BE PART OF A GROUP FOR HIGH RATES!

Already Blessed wrote 6:02 am  TODAY IS A GREAT DAY TO GET A NEW EMAIL....USE IT FOR 800'S.....GMAIL....YAHOO....EASY TO DO.....PLEASE GET A NEW EMAIL TODAY!!!! USE IT ONLY FOR C/E

I prefer the safer ones such as www.hushmail.com

Psalm3_3 wrote 6:04 am I am no expert, BUT my husband said (in talking with some traders), if this were to be released while FOREX is OPEN, the chaos that would occur would be insane. It has to be released while the FOREX is CLOSED, which means it would have to happen before 5pm EST on Sunday, else it ain't happening before Christmas, which also means there would be NO RUSH to release it.

Already Blessed wrote 6:06 am PSALM....THAT IS CONJECTURE AND SPECULATION....BUT THANK YOU FOR SHARING

Already Blessed wrote 6:08 am GET YOUR FREE EMAIL TODAY.....YOU NEED A FRESH ONE JUST FOR YOUR C/E - SECURITY IS PARAMOUNT!

Already Blessed wrote 6:09 am JUST WAITING FOR ACTIVATION....THIS IS WORTH WAITING FOR!

Al wrote 6:13 am http://www.safe-mail.net/ is another good option to set up free encrypted email account
Christine Laguarde will be on Meet the Press.... most likely recorded...
zebragirl wrote 6:16 am  the livestream to meet the press says offline. A comment in the sidebar says it's not going to be on because of Formula 1 racing.
Iko Ward wrote 6:17 am I watching it as we speak.http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3032608/#53837045

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:04 AM

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum