OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13
December 26, 2013 · by weisstar · in energy, ET, James G, main, planeta · Leave a comment
Making It Through The Holidays
Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence by James Gilliland 12/24/13 B5b3b-gilliland_-_james
An interesting phenomena is unfolding and it is unfolding on or just after the holidays. Two intense waves of energy came in creating quite a process. The sensitives and light workers felt it first and much of the negative lower frequency energies were transmuted through them inabstentia. Last Sunday seemed to be the hardest yet most are still feeling the effects. All I can say is lay the body down, pray and meditate ask that this move through quickly with no residual energies and ask for help on high to remove all lower frequency energies, fear, guilt, sadness, unworthiness, all wounds and traumas from past experiences. We need to release the past and there are legions unseen waiting to assist humanity and the earth in this process. The shift is really hitting the fan. You will see intense changes on every level. 2014 is going to be quite a ride love the new world into being and let go of the old. Do what brings you joy in service to the Creator in all Creation. The separation game of the elite is coming to a close. It is unsustainable and not frequency specific to the evolution of Earth and all her inhabitants. Be kind and loving to yourself, others, all life and set any necessary boundaries with those who are not. This is the foundation for Universal Law and it is the law of Creation pressing hard upon the Earth. We have nothing to loose other than the suppression that has held back heaven on Earth for eons. Whether or not you believe Jesus was born in December, or if he really existed matters not. What matters is the archetype, his message which was demonstrated in his life. I personally have a long history with Yeshua, past lives and this life with Mary coming to me as a child saving my life. I am not Catholic these are universal beings. He appeared to me last night filling my body with light shooting out my feet after which I felt this intense darkness lift the same energies I am getting flooded with emails for help with. I do not care if it was Jesus, the Greek name which means Son of Zeus, Yeshua, Joshua etc. I go by the inner sensitivity of the nature of this entity and his works. Focus on love, joy and bliss, set the intention to clear these energies and see what happens.
Worked for me, in fact it always works. Be well
James Gilliland
http://www.eceti.org/
http://www.viralnova.com/simon-beck-snow-art/

Thanks to: http://vremurinoi.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum