» Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED
Today at 6:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pizzagate, The Context - David Icke
Today at 6:26 pm by Jaguar-2016

» 6.8 earthquake coastal California | Tsunami
Today at 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» John Glenn dies at 95
Today at 3:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Today at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous: UPDATE : 6 DAYS THAT WILL ROCK THE WORLD!
Today at 9:48 am by ~Ann~

» Who I AM, HOW I Attained The SOURCE TRUTH KNOWLEDGE by Quartz Crystal
Today at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Star People
Today at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aliens And UFO's Seen In 10,000 Year Old Indian Cave Paintings?
Today at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Today at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz Regarding the Reign of Heaven Society
Today at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 12-5-16
Today at 8:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Approach and MORE
Today at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Derbyshire, UK plus MORE
Today at 8:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE OTHERS Is a New Documentary About the Known Alien Species
Today at 7:45 am by PurpleSkyz

»  The Mind Blowing Alignment Between Ancient Sites
Today at 7:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» H.R.6393 - Intelligence Authorization Act PASSED to Censor Alt Right & Conspiracy Theorist
Today at 7:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ 50 Ways to leave your banker
Today at 7:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Large Meteorites ‘3200 Phaethon’ exploding over Russia and Norway
Yesterday at 11:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 7: MID-WEEK BY ZAP the INTERNET PANDHANDLER
Yesterday at 11:14 pm by RamblerNash

» There is Endless Love
Yesterday at 10:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 70-Mile-Long Crack Opens Up in Antarctica
Yesterday at 10:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery of Australia’s Eerie Min Min Lights
Yesterday at 10:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks NEWS
Yesterday at 10:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Settling Some INTEL Hash by Anna von Reitz
Yesterday at 10:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Ultimate “Fake News” List
Yesterday at 9:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» December 7 – White Hats Report #57
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Miles from Standing Rock, Pipeline Rupture Spills Unknown Amount of Oil in North Dakota Waterway
Yesterday at 9:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Maree Batchelor, MD: New Human healer works with Blue Ray Founder ETs for Ascension
Yesterday at 9:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - The Moon is an Alien Command Center
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt No Show! He Has The Runs!
Yesterday at 8:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Anna von Reitz - International Notice Back to “The United States of America Government” — And All Other Pretenders
Yesterday at 6:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold
Yesterday at 6:52 pm by Jaguar-2016

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Steve Beckow: First Substantiality, Then Bliss

Steve Beckow: First Substantiality, Then Bliss

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Steve Beckow: First Substantiality, Then Bliss
Jan 4
Posted by Wes Annac
Written by Steve Beckow, the Golden Age of Gaia, http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/01/first-substantiality-then-bliss/
It’s challenging to go through Ascension publicly. There’s a fine line to walk between reporting (sharing a noticeing or an experience) and being perceived as blowing one’s own horn, etc. I find it challenging.
I shared the other day how I felt swept clean. Today I feel … hmmm…  expanded, blissful, carried away? I’m searching for a word for it.
Saying this, I have no idea whether this experience will disappear in a short while or continue. And that is one of the enjoyable aspects about all that is happening for us at this time. Discovering whether we’re simply enjoying momentary boosts or whether this is part of our stair-step climb to Ascension. I have no idea in the case of this present mood. But the mood needs to be reported.I’ve just had a personal reading with Archangel Michael. It isn’t usual that I feel quite this way after one but it is the case at this moment. Later I’ll be posting some of his comments, once I transcribe them, although as an aside perhaps let me say this before I return to the element of this mood.
I asked him to confirm that Archangel Jophiel is another name for Archangel Metatron and he confirmed that.  I’m not sure many of us know that so I report it.
He confirmed that we are getting younger and suggested that “play” can speed up the process. In play, he recommends that we see ourselves shape-shifting, which will speed up the process of rejuvenation.  Imagine ourselves at 30 or imagine ourselves in a different, perhaps younger form or simply a different shape than we are, etc.
He commented on the gurus who are making mis-steps at the moment and encouraged us not to judge them. He suggested we see them as having the same lessons to learn as the rest of us do,  albeit on a different scale perhaps, and as making the occasional mistake because of the weight of responsibility on them, the extent of their missions, the busy-ness of it all, the use of assistants, etc.
Making a mis-step does not invalidate their missions, he said. I was glad to hear him say that.
But returning to this mood, I said the other day that I felt more “substantial.” It’s ironic to feel “empty” and “substantial” at the same time, is it not? Substance and emptiness don’t seem to go together.
And yet that reveals a fundamental paradox in the way we see things. In the spiritual domain (as opposed to the physical), emptiness of materiality and old paradigms does produce an increase in the sense of substantiality of Self. At least it does for me.
It isn’t spiritual substance that we empty ourselves of. We fill ourselves up with our spiritual substantiality, I think. But we empty ourselves of vasanas, false grids, etc. So it isn’t really a paradox.
And I wouldn’t be surprised to find that, as that emptiness occurs, we, or in this case I, feel more expansive, more blissful, etc.
I may need to learn to negotiate the “real” world feeling this blissful. Bliss seems to wipe out the memory of any pre-existing agenda and wipe the slate clean. All cares flee before it. It makes no sense to hold on to one’s “to do” list in the face of it. And that can lead to the need for some adjustment.
It seems to be a very, very important and useful thing to have committed oneself to maturity before one enters a blissful state. If one has not, then one can be something of an irresponsible fool in the face of it, whereas it’s far more useful, as a lightworker, to continue to be responsible and not foolish. Bliss can tempt one otherwise.
I’m going to wander around for a while just enjoying this bliss and then get back to work. So much to do and less and less time. And less and less necessity or inclination…. What to do?
I guess, relax.

Thanks to: http://aquariusparadigm.com

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum