OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note

By: Kenneth Schortgen Jr   - Finance Examiner

2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  5bc97f87b55f9e389bad8eef87e10b9b

On Dec. 26, financial analyst and statistician Dr. Jim Willie provided a look at major economic events that will take place and shape the global financial system in 2014. Of the several key changes set to occur in how nations trade amongst one another, the two primary events. that of a currency reset and the implementation of a gold backed trade note, will be the catalyst for China's vision of a de-Americanized financial order.
The next year will feature many powerful new effects. The Indirect Exchange will become a prominent fixture, its channel filled. It will direct many $billions in USTreasury Bonds from large scale asset acquisitions by Eastern and BRICS players, sent back to New York and London. The payments for the asset purchases will be done in USTBonds, as the Eastern entities dump them as fast as they can before the great devaluation.
But the biggest shock waves will come from the currency reset followed by the introduction of the Gold Trade Settlement. The return of the Gold Standard is near, but it will arrive on the trade vehicles, not the FOREX currency or SWIFT bank platforms. It will feature the Gold Trade Note, used as letter of credit. - Goldseek
At least 23 nations have already prepared for a new trade system that will occur outside the dollar and Swift systems. Through their moves away from reliance on the dollar via the creation of new currency swap lines, major economic powers are transitioning away from the 42 year old petro-dollar system that saw America devalue its currency nearly 98%, and export inflation to the rest of the world.

A global currency reset is inevitable, especially when you consider that the historic life cycle of a purely fiat currency is only 30 years, with a maximum length of 42 years. This falls in line with the U.S. dollar which has been a purely fiat currency since President Nixon took America off the gold standard in 1971, and subsequently allowed the central bank to grow the economy with debt rather than sound money and real production.

2013 will go down in history as the year of global currency wars. But intermixed in this financial conflict will be the rise of China, and their plans for a new financial order. And as Dr. Willie points out in his assessment for the coming year, when the global currency reset happens, the vacuum that will occur will not be void for long, and will be quickly filled by China with two new options that promise greater stability than what the U.S. had offered for more than a decade.

Suggested by the author
China offers next step in removing dollar from reserve currency status
Harbinger: 23 countries begin setting up swap lines to bypass dollar
Dollar no longer primary oil currency as China begins to sell oil using Yuan
China's government-owned media calls for immediate world order and new currency
Banks could begin charging customers on their own money if Fed tapers QE
Posted by enerchi at 1/04/2014 11:00:00 AM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Peachy.  Just what part of this year is this suppose to happen?

Thanks for sharing!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HL I think we all need to forget about the reset happening and fill our time with that which really matters.

I for one am done with this other than to bring info to others. I think it is all cabal.

We have always stood on our own and will continue to do so if that is what we bring to ourselves.

But this is just my opinion and others should do what they feel is correct for themselves.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I think you misunderstood my sarcasim in that question.  Yes it is my question, but in a non-convenced way that it will ever happen.  Not that we wouldn't like for it to, but we have just lost faith in it.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

opps! sorry HL. But I did not think you believe all the crap.. I know better. You are one sharp woman. :)

yep just not feeling it coming about anytime soon. unfortunately

2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note  3019145770 

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I think it's a pile of shit myself! We are definately not looking for this anytime soon!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum