Latest topics
» Welcome to the 5G Radioactive Network | Have You Had Your Daily Dose of Radiation Today?
Friday, April 13, 2012 INTEL FROM DEEP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE EmptyToday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Grant Cameron on the Stanton Friedman Files
Friday, April 13, 2012 INTEL FROM DEEP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE EmptyToday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Hungry and Food Insecure in the US
Friday, April 13, 2012 INTEL FROM DEEP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE EmptyToday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
Friday, April 13, 2012 INTEL FROM DEEP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Serpo: A Top-Secret Human Exchange Program and Interplanetary Travel
Friday, April 13, 2012 INTEL FROM DEEP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» While filming the moon, witness caught on video this strange flying object
Friday, April 13, 2012 INTEL FROM DEEP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA unveils new Artemis spacesuit prototypes
Friday, April 13, 2012 INTEL FROM DEEP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE EmptyToday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Incredible Sculptures of Kachabeswarar Temple - Thirukachur
Friday, April 13, 2012 INTEL FROM DEEP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giant 'alien-like' squid egg in underwater bubble found by divers in Arctic Ocean
Friday, April 13, 2012 INTEL FROM DEEP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Views of the Pillars of Creation: Hubble's Universe Unfiltered
Friday, April 13, 2012 INTEL FROM DEEP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UN Climate Scientist: 'Carbon Dioxide Emissions Are Making The Earth Greener And More Fertile'
Friday, April 13, 2012 INTEL FROM DEEP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE EmptyToday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» ITNJ - New Zealan'd Ecocide: 1080 Poison
Friday, April 13, 2012 INTEL FROM DEEP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE EmptyToday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 10 15 19
Friday, April 13, 2012 INTEL FROM DEEP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE EmptyToday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» What do turmeric, apples and grapes have in common?
Friday, April 13, 2012 INTEL FROM DEEP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE EmptyYesterday at 6:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Fireball Turns Night Into Day Over Northeast China
Friday, April 13, 2012 INTEL FROM DEEP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE EmptyYesterday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE & UFO DISCLOSURE » Friday, April 13, 2012 INTEL FROM DEEP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE

Friday, April 13, 2012 INTEL FROM DEEP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

This is from John Mchaffie's blog....not sure how credible it is but things may be heating up.....read the comments too.....people are NOT happy with the CLINTON'S...that's for sure.....

Friday, April 13, 2012
INTEL FROM DEEP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE

1) Bill Clinton and his dark cabal cronies have allegedly bought an island in the Bahamas and building a city. This is to be a refuge from international forces trying to arrest them. Security is allegedly being provided by Moss ad, French and US Navy Seals.

2) All the world's central banks controlled by Rothschild s have been served papers for genocide yesterday and have been instructed to close down. Rothschild bankers and associates are being hunted down and arrested worldwide.

This intel is from the highest level and credible. No jello here!

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/04/intel-from-deep-down-rabbit-hole.html#comment-form

Anonymous
Yeeeehhhaaaaa, Yippyyyyy!!! let kick & arrest some booty baby!!! I'll help, what do you want me to do?

PS. I'm a dang good shot with a Smith & Wesson 40 Cal. Semi-automatic!! :bounce:

shakes4life2

LadyInRed wrote:Yeeeehhhaaaaa, Yippyyyyy!!! let kick & arrest some booty baby!!! I'll help, what do you want me to do?

PS. I'm a dang good shot with a Smith & Wesson 40 Cal. Semi-automatic!! :bounce:

LOL...you are TOO funny LIR! :)

angels77

angels77
this is loooooooong overdue!!!! I am ready for it! :cheers:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
My heart would sing to see HillBillly Clinton go down! Much joy would be spread!!!! Talk about lightening up the grid!!!! ")

Anonymous
Shakes, you think?? LOL

2 things....well maybe 3....

1) Give me a gun & who do you want me to help arrest or stop....

2) Bring me my ship, give me my ship...

3) bring it on baby!!!

Let Rock This thing!! :cheers: :bounce: :affraid: :bounce:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Oh yeah... espresso! LOL

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum