OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 Empty Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:36 pm

fairwind60

Bono And The Edge (U2) - One - Acoustic w/ Orchestra - Live

Play video
00:05:02
Added on 1/15/13

--Time will tell...S

------ Original Message --------
To: "2goforth@Safe-mail.net" <2goforth@Safe-mail.net>
Subject: Re: ONE
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 13:28:57 -0500

Well, I've heard this same thing, around the holidays, for the past 19 years. What assurance do I have that this year will be the last time I hear it..?!

Thx in advance for an Honest answer,
    -Dan-

Sent from Samsung tablet

-------- Original message --------
   From 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
   Date: 01-08-2014 12:59 PM (GMT-05:00)
   To 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
   Subject Fwd: ONE

-------- Original Message --------
   To: 2goforth
   Subject: ONE
   Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 09:48:13 -0500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLgXpYYTJtI

"One"

Is it getting better
   Or do you feel the same
   Will it make it easier on you now
   You got someone to blame
   You say...

One love
   One life
   When it's one need
   In the night
   One love
   We get to share it
   Leaves you baby if you
   Don't care for it

Did I disappoint you
   Or leave a bad taste in your mouth
   You act like you never had love
   And you want me to go without
   Well it's...

Too late
   Tonight
   To drag the past out into the light
   We're one, but we're not the same
   We get to
   Carry each other
   Carry each other
   One...

Have you come here for forgiveness
   Have you come to raise the dead
   Have you come here to play Jesus
   To the lepers in your head

Did I ask too much
   More than a lot
   You gave me nothing
   Now it's all I got
   We're one
   But we're not the same
   Well we
   Hurt each other
   Then we do it again
   You say
   Love is a temple
   Love a higher law
   Love is a temple
   Love the higher law
   You ask me to enter
   But then you make me crawl
   And I can't be holding on
   To what you got
   When all you got is hurt

One love
   One blood
   One life
   You got to do what you should
   One life
   With each other
   Sisters
   Brothers
   One life
   But we're not the same
   We get to
   Carry each other
   Carry each other

One...life

One

Greetings and Salutations:

There are all kinds of activities going on; the tweaking that has been going on forever continues.
   > And yet if one gives thought to the vast array of subject matter that is inherent within this entire program, the names, the people, countries, the laws, the restrictions, the manner in which deliveries of post and packages occurs, then one can hopefully see that the whole thing has to move smoothly, else the breakdowns lead to more chaos and cries of foul. Once this starts the internet and phones will be jammed =. Don't believe that? Just wait. Many are in the pipelines around the world. And yes the RV is done. Yes-- it is done; per several indicators but it is not going to be allowed to blow over the systems -- and so those who hold RV can wait a little longer and not stampede the place.   Susan

ZAP Says:

HI ALL

I TRULY HOPE THAT ALL HAD A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY TIME, AND THOSE THAT SUFFERED A BIT….WELL, YOU’RE IN GOOD COMPANY.  A LOT OF US DID TOO….

HOWEVER, WE DO HAVE SOME VERY GOOD NEWS COMING OUR WAY BY NEXT WEEK.

FIRST, THE PESKY RV IS TO BE ANNOUNCED EITHER THIS WEEK OR NEXT. SECOND, THE RELEASE OF THE REDEMPTION FUNDS FOR THE HISTORIC BONDS IS COMING UP STARTING JANUARY 13. THIS IS EXTREMELY SIGNIFICANT, AS THIS IS THE SIGNAL FOR THE MATRIX FUNDS MEANT FOR HUMANITY TO BE SET FREE FOR OUR USE.

THE CABAL MEMBERS THAT HAVE ATTEMPTED TO BUY UP MUCH OF THE “POT OF GOLD” MEANT FOR HUMANITY, DO NOT STAND A SNOWBALL’S CHANCE IN HELL TO DO THAT, AND WILL ULTIMATELY REALIZE THEIR SPENDING HAS HAD LITTLE EFFECT ON THE FULL RELEASES. IDIOTS TO THE LAST.

WHICH BRINGS THIS QUESTION TO THE FRONT.

Q for ZAP:

How does the cabal....who I understand are the bad guys.....ALLOW....your word.....'all changes to move forward..."

Can someone explain this to me?   I thought we are the good guys....so who put the bad guys in the driver’s seat?
   Confused      YMB

THE CABAL, WHO HAS CONTROLLED FOR MANY CENTURIES, AND HAS JUST ONLY LEARNED THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE SUCH CONTROL ANYMORE, STILL WIELD GREAT POWER. THIS IS NOT TO BE UNDERESTIMATED. IF THEY CHOSE TO KEEP FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIVES, IT WOULD DELAY THE ONSET OF THE PROSPERITY FLOW FOR OUR HUMANITY. SO, THEY CAME TO THE TABLE, AND SAVED SOME FACE BY “ALLOWING” ALL CHANGES TO MOVE FORWARD. MAKE SENSE NOW?

Dear Susan &
   Zap,
   Jan. 6, 2014

As a long-time participant in the PP Omega, from the very beginning there is something that I have been concerned about. And now that It is actually happening, I am even more concerned than ever.

I am sure that there are many others who will be recipients of these large amounts of money and they will share my concerns. So if you can and if you will, please try to give us some direction on these matters.

The vast majority of us have never had large amounts of money, not like the amounts we will be receiving shortly. So my (our) concern is this: How can we make sure that our new-found wealth is not foolishly lost or wasted on frivolous things? Will we be given any instructions or perhaps people / ompanies that we can contact that will help us with these matters in the PP packets that we are expecting.

WONDERFUL INSIGHT. TAKING EXCERPTS FROM MY PREVIOUS MAILINGS, I COMMENT AS FOLLOWS:

MY STRONG SUGGESTION IS TO NOT GET INTO THE LOTTERY MENTALITY AND GO CRAZY, AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN THAT WHEN FOLKS WIN SOME MILLIONS, THEY FIRST SETTLE DOWN AND TRY TO GET GOOD ADVICE ON HOW TO HANDLE THEM (BESIDES GOING OUT IMMEDIATELY AND GETTING A NEW CAR ETC.). THEN THEY USUALLY DISREGARD THE ADVICE THEY RECEIVE, AND GO NUTS.

THEY BUY A BIG HOUSE, A BOAT, A CONTAINER OF FLUFFY TOYS, WHATEVER, THEN A YEAR LATER WHEN THEY RUN OUT OF MONEY, AND THE TAX PAYMENTS ON THE HOUSE COME DUE AND THEY CAN NOT PAY, THE HOUSE IS FORECLOSED ON, AND THEY ARE IN WORSE SHAPE THAN WHEN THEY STARTED. TYPICAL (DOCUMENTED) CYCLE. MY SUGGESTION IS TO GET THIS ADVICE, AND STICK TO IT…SAFER AND YOU WILL WIND UP WITH A SOLID FOOTING IN YOUR LIFE IF YOU DO NOT SUCCUMB TO OVERSPENDING WITHOUT INCOME STREAM TO SUPPORT THE INEVITABLE SUPPORT REQUIREMENTS LATER.

WHEN YOU GET SOME MILLIONS, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY FIRST AND FOREMOST. THEN FRIENDS. BUT SALT SOME AWAY AND PUT THE REST INTO GOOD PROJECTS THAT MAKE SENSE AND HELP OTHERS, AND HAVE SOME SORT OF PROFIT STRUCTURE ATTACHED FOR ONGOING SUSTAINABILITY. HUMANITARIAN STUFF IS A DIFFERENT ANIMAL, AND LEAVE THAT TO US SINCE THAT WILL TAKE BILLIONS, AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE THAT. IF YOU WANT TO DO HUMANITARIAN, THERE WILL BE A PORTAL FOR YOU TO APPLY TO (SOON) WITH YOUR INTENT, AND WE WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO GIVE YOU A HELPING HAND TO JOIN IN AND HELP SPEND BILLIONS FOR THE RIGHT REASONS. THIS IS ONLY FOR THOSE WITH THE RIGHT HEART AND MINDSET, AS IT IS VERY DEMANDING.

I know that Poof mentioned, as well as yourself, that we will have our funds secured in a five star trust upon delivery. I have tried to research some information on that, but I have not been able to find anything on them.

NOT TO WORRY. WE WILL ATTEMPT TO GIVE A HELPING HAND. WE HAVE ALREADY TALKED WITH THE FAMILY AND SOME BANKERS. THE BANKING SYSTEM WILL BE RESET AS YOU KNOW. WE HAVE REQUESTED A SPECIAL TRUST BE SET UP FOR ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO SAFEGUARD THEMSELVES AND PLACE THEIR FUNDS SOMEWHERE WHERE IT IS SAFE, AND POSSIBLY BE PUT TO WORK FOR THEM INSIDE PROJECTS. THIS IS BEING WORKED ON SO IT IS SAFE, LEGAL, AND TO THE BENEFIT OF THE PEOPLE THAT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS. POTENTIAL INCOME STREAMS FROM SUCH INITIATIVE ARE BEING CONSIDERED, AND GOOD BUSINESS HEADS AND TAX ATTORNEYS ARE BEING CONSULTED TO STRUCTURE THIS PROPERLY.

I personally have done some research on the various subjects about wealth protection and have made some personal decisions as to a 'point' at which to start this process. My research is by no means very exhaustive and my intentions are to hire someone to pick up where I have left off. I have even considered developing a website where "newbies to wealth" could go to get contacts and/or recommendations to services for the purpose of securing information on wealth protection, taxes, safe & secure ways of investing, setting up instruments such as; foundations, trusts, bank accounts, international business corporations, buying property, plus other big ticket items like airplanes, yachts, homes, etc.

VERY GOOD. COME GIVE US A HAND.

Along with this information, I would like to include free articles about these various subjects and how one could proceed in obtaining these services. And of course, articles about how to be safe while traveling in foreign countries and the various ways to escape becoming the next victim of the various scams that will no doubt be added to the innumerous list of scams that already exist.

OH BOY, TELL ME. FROM: “YOU TOO CAN GET RICHER BY INVESTING IN MY HOLE MAKER” TO “THIS MILLION DOLLAR WATCH IS YOURS FOR ONLY $20”, WE WILL SEE THE GAMUT OF SCAMS. SAFEST WAY TO HANDLE ALL THIS IS TO DEPOSIT YOUR MONEY AT OUR DROP OFF LOCATION OF BOB’S BANK. WE WILL BE AT THE CORNER OF 42ND  AND VINE AT 3PM EVERY TUESDAY IN THE 57 CHEVY. THE BACK WINDOW WILL BE ROLLED DOWN A BIT, AND YOU CAN DROP YOUR CASH IN THERE. WE WILL ENSURE THAT BAMBI, OUR EXPERT TELLER (SHE HAS A CERTIFICATE FROM BOB) WILL SEND YOU A DEPOSIT RECEIPT FROM THE BAHAMAS WITHIN 6 MONTHS. BOB HIMSELF MAY CALL YOU FROM THERE TO TELL YOU HOW HARD HE IS WORKING ON YOUR MONEY. YOU WILL NOT GET A FREE TOASTER, BUT BOB WILL SEND YOU SOME LITTLE UMBRELLAS HE GETS DIRECT FROM HIS SPECIAL DESK IN THE LOUNGE.

I feel that this subject is extremely important and that there should be some very secure, honest, truthful, and dependable information for us to consider for our own personal safety and the security of our wealth / finances for the future.

AGREE.

Please, if there is anything that you can share with us regarding these subjects, we would very much appreciate and openly invite your comments and advice.

Sincerely Yours in Love & Peace,
   BM

AS I SAID, GIVE A HELPING HAND TO CREATE SUCH A WEBSITE, REPLETE WITH LINKS TO WEALTH MANAGEMENT PEOPLE, APPROPRIATE BANKING SYSTEMS, ACCOUNTING FIRMS, TAX LAWYERS, ETC. WE HAVE BEGUN THIS WORK, BUT HELP IS MOST WELCOME. THIS IS FOR OUR COLLECTIVE GOOD. I AM NO EXCEPTION. I WILL BE GETTING A FEW BUCKS, AND I SURE WANT TO KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT PROPERLY.

Saturday, Jan 4th, I read what was supposedly a channeled message from St. Germaine.
   He states that the RV was to happen on Jan. 2nd, but that the corrupt bankers from the big 5 had colluded to not release the 800 #'s, that they had been given a chance to come clean but are refusing.  They are holding out in their greedy attempt to secure a larger spread, resulting in more money for themselves. St. Germaine further states that it was felt that this would happen, and so a Plan B was also developed for the currency exchanges, by utilizing smaller banks and the currency exchangers.
   this new exchange process would require from a few days to a couple of weeks for training and getting everyone ready.
   Are you hearing of this possible new development, utilizing Plan B? The word on the chat sites is that over the weekend, some of these issues were resolved, more arrests were made, and agreements were also made to give the big 5 banks the larger spread they are asking for.
   MS

REMEMBER: FOR BELIEVABLE RUMORS, DIAL 8 ($149.95) AND SOME TOOK THAT OPTION (I HAVE THE PHONE RECORDS OF COURSE). I THANK THOSE THAT CHOSE TO DIAL 8, BUT DIALING 9 WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER…TRY THAT NEXT TIME.

THE RV IS MOVING FORWARD WITHOUT EXCEPTION, AND THE PRICE HAS BEEN SETTLED A WHILE AGO. THE BANKS ARE PREPARING FOR THE RELEASE. THAT IS ALL. SO THE WEEK OF THE 13TH WILL SEE THE RELEASES OF THE FIRST FUNDS FROM THE HISTORIC BOND SALES, AND GUESS WHAT…THE RV FUNDS ARE THERE AS WELL. ALL I WILL SAY.

THE PP FUNDS AND THE F&P FUNDS ARE THERE TOO. AND THAT SHOULD BE BEGINNING SHORTLY AS WELL. ALL GOOD.

THE PURPLE PIG SEASON IS IN FULL SWING, AND PREPARATIONS ARE COMPLETE FOR THE FLY BY. BE READY.

I WILL HAVE CONCRETE NEWS THIS COMING WEEKEND, AND WITH ANY LUCK, NEXT WEEK MAY BE MY LAST REPORT.

IN LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE
   ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
   “BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

POOF Said:

Love is the divine glue of the universe it is said-- and it is important! It is essential and without practicing it the human race would be in far, far worse shape. You know this if you think about it. It is love that keeps us in sync with one another. Love does transcend any and all dimensions which has been proven.

Here's a thought: love is symbolically generated on this planet as Money. Living in duality as we do, your own definition is acted out as "Money, the Love of": or" Money is Love".

Go cautiously my Brothers and Sisters thru the Doorway of One. P

Consultations can be requested thru 2goforth@safe-mail.net

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

Susan and Staff
-----------------------------------------------

This is the 19th season I've heard all the hype. What assurance do I have that it will be the last..??

...Anyone..?

2Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 Empty Re: Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:45 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks fairwinds. Hope you had a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year.

3Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 Empty Re: Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:25 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks fairwinds!

4Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 Empty Re: Susan & ZAP Jan. 8, 2014 Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:29 pm

fairwind60

You are welcome ladies. Not so sure I can last another 19 years. Some reasurance would be greatly appreciated. I've got some phenominal ideas on helping others help themselves.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum