» Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse"
Yesterday at 11:48 pm by robert18

» UPS AND FED X AND THEIR SPYING
Yesterday at 11:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Devil In Details: Parkland Florida School Shooting, Media Actors and Handlers
Yesterday at 7:56 pm by terbo56

» Wi-Fi Devices Increase Mercury Release From Dental Amalgams
Yesterday at 7:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Leading Consciousness Researcher Bridges the Gap Between Science and Real Magic
Yesterday at 7:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!
Yesterday at 7:21 pm by terbo56

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 2 20 18
Yesterday at 7:11 pm by terbo56

» Full Audio Of California / Oregon UFO Incident. (Part 1-3)
Yesterday at 5:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How the Shamanic Medicine Iboga Can Resolve and Heal Childhood Trauma
Yesterday at 5:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Domestication And the Dream of the Planet - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz
Yesterday at 4:54 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» PRESIDENT TRUMP TO OPEN NIXON'S ALIEN ET TIME CAPSULE? DARK JOURNALIST
Yesterday at 1:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for FEB 18: NO MAN CAN FIND THE WAR
Yesterday at 12:45 pm by RamblerNash

» Cannabis Strains For Bladder Cancer
Yesterday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antony Sutton, Skull&Bones, bankrolling the enemy by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sound in a Space Vacuum - It's a Miracle!
Yesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Reverse The Age of White Blood Cells In A Female Human Being
Yesterday at 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Tony Ghepardo - Stunning New Revelations About Deadly GMOs - Pt 1&2
Yesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz
Yesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Water Anomaly - Bartlett Lake disappearing - Unrecognizable
Yesterday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Footage of UFOs Attacking each other over Nevada plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X/Nibiru Easily Visible from Mexico plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke interviewed on the Vin Armani Show (Parts 1,2&3)
Yesterday at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» DISEASES WITH UNKNOWN ETIOLOGY TRACE BACK TO MASS VACCINATION AG
Yesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sirius is Dog Star and brightest star
Yesterday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Q is Back with NEW information #ANON @potus
Yesterday at 7:06 am by LadyDragon

» MORE POOPNESS - INTERNATIONAL HANDS
Yesterday at 1:36 am by robert18

» " DOGS OF WAR " ( SSP Whistleblowers )
Yesterday at 12:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» OPERATION GLADIO C: Government-Sponsored Domestic Terrorism Targets American Public Schools
Yesterday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Wilcock (Feb 20, 2018) - Disclosure, Cabal's Defeat, Ancient Aliens & Inner Earth
Yesterday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian City Has Been Plagued by a Mysterious Noise for Over Eight Years, and Nobody Knows What’s Causing It
Yesterday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Singing Whale Sounds 8Hrs, for Deep Relaxation, Sleep or Stress Relief
Yesterday at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Astronaut caught trying to hide UFO near ISS on Live Stream
Yesterday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » HISTORIES MYSTERIES » Romania’s Unique Living Stones That Reproduce

Romania’s Unique Living Stones That Reproduce

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Romania’s Unique Living Stones That Reproduce
January 10, 2014

When I first read about trovants, I couldn’t believe they were real. They sounded like objects Captain Kirk and his crew would discover on an alien planet. Strange rocks that grow when it rains and move from one place to another without any assistance. Totally sci-fi, right?
As I kept reading about them, I discovered that trovants aren’t a part of science fiction, they are just an amazing geological phenomena. These stones seem to grow as if they are alive, even though they’re not. They are found in the small Romanian village of Costesti. The word ‘trovant’ is a synonym for the German term “Sandsteinkonkretionen” (try saying that really fast), which means ‘cemented sand’.
Cemented sand – that’s a strange name for a rock, isn’t it? But that’s what trovants are – spherical shapes of sand that appeared on earth after powerful seismic activity. In fact, the earthquakes that brought these strange rocks into existence are said to have occurred 6 million years ago. Trovants grow when they come into contact with water. Stones as small as six to eight millimeters end up as large as six to ten meters. Some of them even move on their own. When cut, trovants reveal spherical and ellipsoidal rings, similar to tree trunks.
It is assumed that trovants consist of a stone core, with an outer shell of sand. After a heavy rain, smaller stones form on the larger ones, which is why they are called growing stones. All trovants are believed to be identical to each other, but I’m not sure if this is true.

There are many theories, some scientific, and some fantastical, explaining the origin and strange behavior of trovants. Scientists are baffled by the phenomenon. They believe that under the shell, the stones contain a high mineral content. When the surface becomes wet, the minerals begin to spread, and pressurize the sand to expand. This makes the stones ‘grow’.

But this is just a theory; no well-documented research or conclusive experiments have ever been conducted on these miraculous rocks. For now, they remain a popular tourist attraction in Romania. “Muzeul Trovantilator” (Trovants Museum National Reserve) was inaugurated in 2004 and is now protected by UNESCO.

Don’t forget to pay the trovants a visit if you ever happen to visit Romania!

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

MartyM

Wow, that's really neet. So now that I've finally learned something today, I can go to bed. ( I've stopped using the 'well no RV today' thing, unless it get's really late) lol

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

1ness

brothers and sisters,

Everything is quarks,atoms and molecules. We are that and so is a rock.They are all photons. Could it be that it is the photons that is consciousness making a choice to be Human or rock, and that a rock is living just not the why we think of life? Could it be that everything in the universe is consciousness and has chosen its existence for a experience? I feel science either is close to knowing this or already does know and just keeps it from the masses. just my thoughts.

Gives a whole new meaning to MY Pet Rock. :)

lovelightblessings
1ness

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum