Latest topics
» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "The Hutchison Effect Fraud" - Meet Team Member Karla!
Today at 1:13 am by RamblerNash

» POOFness for JULY 22: One Tin Soldier Sure Can Rake in the Donations from the SAPS!
Today at 1:00 am by RamblerNash

» Unpredictable Green Comet Behaves Like Oumuamua
Yesterday at 10:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Urgent! Forbidden information,a must watch! 5G is a kill grid that will lead to forced vaccinations.
Yesterday at 5:09 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Horse ~ Dog ~ Human ~ Mammal Health: Structural and Fresh Nutrient
Yesterday at 4:53 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» POOFness for JULY 18: SYSTEM IS WORKING WELL SO KEEP SENDING ME MONEY!
Yesterday at 3:49 pm by 4-truth

» Currency War Breaks Out After Trump Accuses China and Europe of Manipulation
Yesterday at 3:36 pm by MartyM

» Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama
Yesterday at 1:40 pm by RamblerNash

» “Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?”
Yesterday at 12:34 pm by MartyM

» The Mystery of the Unfinished Obelisk of Egypt
Yesterday at 12:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 12 Signs It’s Time to Start over Again and Leave Everything Behind
Yesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Black UFOs Size Of Car Shoot Past SpaceX Falcon Heavy Rocket Launch
Yesterday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Almost difficult to even FATHOM something this big... Square Clouds
Yesterday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Celebrities With Black Left Eyes Are Part Of The Illuminati, Experts Claim
Yesterday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Predecessors of Light movements are risen above
Yesterday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rare mud eruption at Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland south of Rotorua, New Zealand
Yesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» MASSIVE Event Is Happening On Mars.. And Much More!
Yesterday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive White Square Found On The Moon. Possible Base?
Yesterday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» NXIVM Party with Stormy Daniels, Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin
Yesterday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru Action Presents - Alaska Today! Enjoy! plus MORE
Yesterday at 1:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Anti-Gravity Device" Found On Easter Island?
Yesterday at 1:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Glowing White UFOs At International Space Station
Yesterday at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black UFO Recorded Flying Over Prohibited Airspace Manhattan, New York plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Comet Approaching/New Images.
Yesterday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» RH Negative: Real Alien Human Hybrids if You Didn’t Believe Before You Will After Watching This
Yesterday at 12:46 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » HISTORIES MYSTERIES » Romania’s Unique Living Stones That Reproduce

Romania’s Unique Living Stones That Reproduce

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Romania’s Unique Living Stones That Reproduce
January 10, 2014

When I first read about trovants, I couldn’t believe they were real. They sounded like objects Captain Kirk and his crew would discover on an alien planet. Strange rocks that grow when it rains and move from one place to another without any assistance. Totally sci-fi, right?
As I kept reading about them, I discovered that trovants aren’t a part of science fiction, they are just an amazing geological phenomena. These stones seem to grow as if they are alive, even though they’re not. They are found in the small Romanian village of Costesti. The word ‘trovant’ is a synonym for the German term “Sandsteinkonkretionen” (try saying that really fast), which means ‘cemented sand’.
Cemented sand – that’s a strange name for a rock, isn’t it? But that’s what trovants are – spherical shapes of sand that appeared on earth after powerful seismic activity. In fact, the earthquakes that brought these strange rocks into existence are said to have occurred 6 million years ago. Trovants grow when they come into contact with water. Stones as small as six to eight millimeters end up as large as six to ten meters. Some of them even move on their own. When cut, trovants reveal spherical and ellipsoidal rings, similar to tree trunks.
It is assumed that trovants consist of a stone core, with an outer shell of sand. After a heavy rain, smaller stones form on the larger ones, which is why they are called growing stones. All trovants are believed to be identical to each other, but I’m not sure if this is true.

There are many theories, some scientific, and some fantastical, explaining the origin and strange behavior of trovants. Scientists are baffled by the phenomenon. They believe that under the shell, the stones contain a high mineral content. When the surface becomes wet, the minerals begin to spread, and pressurize the sand to expand. This makes the stones ‘grow’.

But this is just a theory; no well-documented research or conclusive experiments have ever been conducted on these miraculous rocks. For now, they remain a popular tourist attraction in Romania. “Muzeul Trovantilator” (Trovants Museum National Reserve) was inaugurated in 2004 and is now protected by UNESCO.

Don’t forget to pay the trovants a visit if you ever happen to visit Romania!

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

MartyM

Wow, that's really neet. So now that I've finally learned something today, I can go to bed. ( I've stopped using the 'well no RV today' thing, unless it get's really late) lol

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

1ness

brothers and sisters,

Everything is quarks,atoms and molecules. We are that and so is a rock.They are all photons. Could it be that it is the photons that is consciousness making a choice to be Human or rock, and that a rock is living just not the why we think of life? Could it be that everything in the universe is consciousness and has chosen its existence for a experience? I feel science either is close to knowing this or already does know and just keeps it from the masses. just my thoughts.

Gives a whole new meaning to MY Pet Rock. :)

lovelightblessings
1ness

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum