Latest topics
» MIND GAMES: Losing Identity To The Hive Mind – By Rosanne Lindsay
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyToday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Crazy Life of Millionaire John McAfee
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-14-19… Historic changes unfold worldwide as Zionist project collapses
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyToday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Welcome to the 5G Radioactive Network | Have You Had Your Daily Dose of Radiation Today?
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Grant Cameron on the Stanton Friedman Files
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Hungry and Food Insecure in the US
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Serpo: A Top-Secret Human Exchange Program and Interplanetary Travel
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» While filming the moon, witness caught on video this strange flying object
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA unveils new Artemis spacesuit prototypes
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Incredible Sculptures of Kachabeswarar Temple - Thirukachur
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giant 'alien-like' squid egg in underwater bubble found by divers in Arctic Ocean
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Views of the Pillars of Creation: Hubble's Universe Unfiltered
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UN Climate Scientist: 'Carbon Dioxide Emissions Are Making The Earth Greener And More Fertile'
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» ITNJ - New Zealan'd Ecocide: 1080 Poison
The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats! EmptyYesterday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE & UFO DISCLOSURE » The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats!

The Proof You’ve Been Waiting for. Hold onto Your Hats!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

angels77

angels77
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio

Ok, you’ve been asking for evidence. Here is your evidence. Brace yourself for this one.

Ellen, armed with her new computer, thanks to you, provides us with a transcript of the Hugh-man and what things he says! He reveals his role as part of the ground crew. He discusses his contacts on Earth. He touches on dimension jumping, “model T” bodies, cosmic candid camera (the Akashic records), cosmic amusement parks, rejuvenation, the return of the masters.

He says that twelve people have been aboard the Neptune. He tells us about the new technology we can expect, including conversions to our cars to turn them into anti-gravity vehicles, personal communication devices, medical breakthroughs. Notice what Hugh says about the sounds we’re hearing corroborates what Gaia said to Geoff on An Hour with an Angel: that is is Mother earth breaking free from third-dimensionality. This is the proof you’ve been waiting for.

Anonymous
Not finding it with that link. Goes to site, but no show there...only one for 4/15.
Do u have a link to the actual show by chance?

angels77

angels77
sorry.. I jumped ahead of myself.... I couldn't pull up the interview myself.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
What did it say angels?

Anonymous
What was it about?? What did they say?? Who was it?? LOL

angels77

angels77
LOL!!!! I dont know!!!! I didn't get to listen to it!!! I got this info from Steve Beckow's 2012 site. I think that it will become available soon. I will keep checking.....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum