Posted on January 13, 2014 by Deus Nexus 1 Comment
Reposted from: In5D.com | by Michelle Walling CHLC
Spiritual mastery is the recognition that energy comes from one Creator Source and will return to this source after the experience of separation ends. As we traveled away from source to experience, bread crumbs of remembrance in the form of keys were dropped along the path so that we could find our way back. Part of the experience of returning involves choosing to exist in dense physicality, and mastery of this human experience can be compared to learning how to successfully walk across hot coals.
In ancient times, the initiation path involved trekking across the land to sacred sites, transmuting fear along the way with challenges of ascending magnitude. Today our initiation challenge comes from living in a dominated and controlled society on a sick planet, creating a reality that seems almost impossible to change. Having the experience from prior lifetimes of mastery prepared us for thislifetime with the goal of raising consciousness to unity and high vibration, which is the key to returning to source.
Initiates were supported by those who held onto techniques and rituals throughout history. This esoteric knowledge was held secretly by priests and priestesses, Essenes, Knights Templar, and Freemasons, and was divulged only once a certain level of fear transmutation and responsibility was attained. Sometimes the initiate failed the test and died in the physical, having to reincarnate to try again. Successive reincarnations added cumulative karma to the mix, which required added difficulties and contracts each incarnation in order to achieve balance.
The first initiations involved mastery of thought. The end goal was making the connection to Source and tapping into the infinite wisdom. The benefits of achieving mastery included living for hundreds of years with the ability to serve by teaching others. Just like today, more and more masters were successful in adding to the number of masters that walked the earth, one person at a time.
Mastery of self activated the ten extra strands of etheric DNA that overlays the two physical strands, and opened the door to living in full consciousness. Such power of living in the “I AM” presence required responsibility that had to be proven because of the misuse of power that created the fall in Atlantis. The resurrection of human sovereignty could only occur from within humanity’s own actions because of the rules of free will on planet Earth.
Life happens in cycles upon cycles and can be measured by the stars. Those who watch the stars knew that a Golden opportunity to return to the path would occur at this time. Thousands of years in planning came down to awakening in this lifetime to what we came here to do.
We came here to raise our vibration of consciousness in alignment with the planet and our Creator Source which will activate our dormant strands of DNA in the etheric to allow us to experience life in joy, peace, and unconditional love.
Practice these 33 keys to spiritual mastery to unlock the door to consciousness:
- The key to awakening is timing. Before we incarnated, we chose the age that we would begin our awakening process, in divine timing with the alignment of the stars.
- The key to meditation is grounding. Because we are made of the same elements, aligning with Mother Earth is essential in creating the connection with Source within the heart chakra.
- The key to the heart chakra is love. The kingdom lies within the heart and we all come from the same source of unconditional love.
- The key to creation is geometry. Everything vibrates at a certain resonance that can be recognized as geometric patterns of energy in motion.
- The key to raising your vibration is positive emotion. The highest vibrational energy in motion is love.
- The key to loving another is loving yourself. Loving yourself creates an expansive space within your heart to that allows unconditional love for another.
- The key to loving yourself is recognizing who you are. Loving yourself is loving Source.
- The key to manifestation is thought. Thought is energy and when used with intention creates your reality.
- The key to discernment is intuition. Following your gut will show you the way every time.
- The key to forgiveness is compassion. The emotional energy of compassion allows for forgiveness which heals wounds and allows us to move forward.
- The key to transmuting karma is intention and awareness. Paying attention to your body and recurring patterns will bring those energies into your awareness that need to be healed.
- The key to protection is prayer. Prayer is stating your intention to find the highest path and for the light to shine the way without distractions or roadblocks.
- The key to faith is trust. Faith is the knowingness that comes from trusting who you are.
- The key to joy is doing what you love. Your purpose in life can always be found in doing the things that bring you joy.
- The key to receiving is gratitude. Gratitude is the appreciation for the Universe’s gifts.
- The key to Grace is being the example. The best way to teach others is to practice what you silently preach.
- The key to humility is wisdom. The wisdom of knowing that we all come from the same source reigns in the ego and allows for humility.
- The key to centering is ohming. Ohming can fine tune the vibrational frequency of the water in your body to bring you back into alignment with Source.
- The key to the throat chakra is truth. The majority of humanity has a fear of speaking the truth because of ingrained beliefs and societal pressure.
- The key to levitation is sound. Sound is energy and can be used to change the properties of the field around objects.
- The key to confirmation is synchronicity. Our spirit guides and angels let us know we are on the right path with undeniable synchronistic events or repetitive number patterns.
- The key to peace is the Golden Rule. If everyone were to treat others as they would want to be treated, the world would be a different place.
- The key to standing in your power is knowledge. The knowledge of who and what you are allows for you to take your power back from those who wish to dominate and control you and harvest your energy.
- The key to the fountain of youth is a perfected DNA template. Before the fall of Atlantis and the modification of our DNA, humans had the ability to live for hundreds or thousands of years.
- The key to our future is the now. The convergence of our consciousness to this incarnation allows us to choose possibilities of future events based on what we do in each present moment.
- The key to the Golden Age is balance. Humanity has been under patriarchal domination for thousands of years and the time has come for the rise of the divine feminine in balance not only externally but internally as well.
- The key to all of the answers lies within. The space within can never be tampered with or reached by the dark forces, and therein lies the truth.
- The key to universal travel is the human body in its divine perfection. Stargate codes lie within our DNA strands and are being activated as we prepare ourselves for Universal travel.
- The key to the Cosmos is oneness. Integration of all of the pieces and parts of you within this focus of consciousness allows for one to follow the threads of existence all the way back to Source in the middle of the Cosmos.
- The key to oneness is non judgment. Balance and polarity is existent in all of dualistic creation- positive and negative, good and bad, up and down, and light and dark.
- The key to unity is multidimensional collective consciousness. The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved in the consciousness that they were created in, and the goal of a unified consciousness can only be found in a higher dimension of existence.
- The key to freedom is expansion. Creating the space for expansion will allow humanity to move into a place that is not accessible by lower vibrational entities.
- The key to spiritual mastery is simplicity. A comprehensive understanding of returning to oneness brings everything into perspective in this experience that we call life.
About the Author
Michelle Walling is a Certified Holistic Life Coach. She has devoted her life to being a bearer and grounder of the light in service to others. As a truth seeker, she is committed to share her experiences with the world. She is also a hands-on healer, a distance healer, an empath, and an intuitive. Michelle has recently joined forces with Gregg Prescott as an admin for the In5d Facebook page, as an assistant for In5d Events and as a contributing author forwww.in5d.com. Michelle also supports Gregg’s endeavors in many other areas including alternative and holistic healthcare. Their next project is a walk in clinic under the name AHH- Alternative Holistic Healthcare to be launched in 2014-2015 in the Sarasota, Florida area, and then subsidiaries will be opened around the world based upon that model.
More Posts by Michelle Walling:
2014 Galactic Call To Arms
How to Ascend: Part 1-3
Top 10 Spiritual Truths We Weren’t Taught in School
Thanks to: http://deusnexus.wordpress.com