Latest topics
» BREAKING: RFJ Jr. gets his mic shut down in middle of speech so he takes it to the streets
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyToday at 6:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Will Turn Into A "Ring Of Fire" 12/26/19
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyToday at 4:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Infinity Accounts, Infinite Quantitative Easing, and Other Lies by Anna Von Reitz
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyToday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To Clean Pesticides From Oregon Waterways Mushrooms Were Used for Bioremediation
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyToday at 4:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» US Army signs deal with TTSA to develop incredible new technologies
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyToday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ NEW UFO 2019! BEST UFO SIGHTINGS plus MORE
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyToday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Quake causes 66,000lb coastal whales too SOAR up out of ocean - "Breach Bonanza!"
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyToday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meanwhile at the biggest creche in London
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyToday at 1:32 pm by bs4ever

» DARK JOURNALIST & DR. JOSEPH FARRELL ANTARCTICA NAZI BELL RUDOLF HESS CLONE MYSTERY!
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyToday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Uncomfortable Truth You May Need to Consider
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyToday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) Robert Dunlap Ordered To Comply With The Art Court Case!
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin - Criminal reporting to Office of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 5:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Office of Poofness & Zap October 19, 2019
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 5:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on Adventures of a Feral Hippy October 16, 2019
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show October 16, 2019
IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS

IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

IMMINENT TELEVISED GLOBAL EVENT: MASS ARREST OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS
(LINK)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgJhnoRqW20

Visit stage2omega at:
http://www.stage2omega.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

MartyM

MartyM
REALLY ??  Show Me !

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Anonymous
An arrest is when one's daily activities are abruptly interrupted by an authority over one, usually for alleged wrongdoing, and possibly unexpectedly and or against one's will; could a "resignation" or perhaps encouraged/ forced "retirement" perhaps be considered an "arrest" amongst those in either banking or so-called govmnt?? I believe this expanded definition allows there have in deed been "mass arrests" with many more imminent and perhaps much more public.

God give us eyes to see and ears to hear what You are DOing in accordance with Your Will and promises to Your faithful people.... Halleluyah!!!

MartyM

MartyM
OK, excellent point FM... Though I'm not sure that really qualifies as appropriate Justice, given the nature and scope of the crimes.
   I know I'm walking a fine line here, as I truely do not wish to be a vengefull person. That's not my job, I believe they will get all that they deserve in some manner (Karma can be a bitch), but I struggle with forgiveness let alone love for these creatons...

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum