Latest topics
» LAST MESSAGES - ɥʇ*nɹʇ ǝɥʇ - snɹᴉiʌʌ- å u o ɹ o ɔ
People of Earth: I’m Edre, the Lord of Sirius. The first arrests took place. Many more will follow...  EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Fleet Over Earth on ISS
People of Earth: I’m Edre, the Lord of Sirius. The first arrests took place. Many more will follow...  EmptyYesterday at 5:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Were These Strange Black Objects Surrounding The Curiosity Rover On Mars?
People of Earth: I’m Edre, the Lord of Sirius. The first arrests took place. Many more will follow...  EmptyYesterday at 5:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Orange fireballs Sighting in Charles Town, West Virginia
People of Earth: I’m Edre, the Lord of Sirius. The first arrests took place. Many more will follow...  EmptyYesterday at 5:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RIP BBC - Jonathan Pie
People of Earth: I’m Edre, the Lord of Sirius. The first arrests took place. Many more will follow...  EmptyYesterday at 4:55 pm by bs4ever

» Radar scans hint at King Tut hidden chamber
People of Earth: I’m Edre, the Lord of Sirius. The first arrests took place. Many more will follow...  EmptyYesterday at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - Japanese Professor blows whistle on Diamond Princess plus MORE
People of Earth: I’m Edre, the Lord of Sirius. The first arrests took place. Many more will follow...  EmptyYesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Man Who Works on 5G Towers Exposes the Dangers to Come
People of Earth: I’m Edre, the Lord of Sirius. The first arrests took place. Many more will follow...  EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - ‘Q’, The Silent War Continues plus more
People of Earth: I’m Edre, the Lord of Sirius. The first arrests took place. Many more will follow...  EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 2-17-2020 - US Corporation fails to meet payments date and threatens to poison world’s water supply
People of Earth: I’m Edre, the Lord of Sirius. The first arrests took place. Many more will follow...  EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand
People of Earth: I’m Edre, the Lord of Sirius. The first arrests took place. Many more will follow...  EmptyYesterday at 2:00 am by RamblerNash

» Blue Origin Plans to Get Into the Orbital Launch Game in 2021
People of Earth: I’m Edre, the Lord of Sirius. The first arrests took place. Many more will follow...  EmptyYesterday at 1:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX in 2021 Will Have 3,000 Employees Mass-Producing Two Starships Per Week
People of Earth: I’m Edre, the Lord of Sirius. The first arrests took place. Many more will follow...  EmptyYesterday at 1:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - The Midnight Hour (0044) Clif High, webbot creator interview.
People of Earth: I’m Edre, the Lord of Sirius. The first arrests took place. Many more will follow...  EmptyYesterday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Salients are lost in the planetary commotion
People of Earth: I’m Edre, the Lord of Sirius. The first arrests took place. Many more will follow...  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 4:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » People of Earth: I’m Edre, the Lord of Sirius. The first arrests took place. Many more will follow...

People of Earth: I’m Edre, the Lord of Sirius. The first arrests took place. Many more will follow...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

People of Earth: I’m Edre, the Lord of Sirius. The first arrests took place. Many more will follow...
Posted By: Susoni [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 14-Apr-2012 19:51:10

In Response To: CGI's Xenolith: Greg Giles – Message From The Galactic Federation Of Light – 14 April 2012 (Susoni)
Susoni note..
Names?? One Name???
You'd think advanced beings would allow themselves to be photographed.. Or filmed.. ??

People of Earth. The upheavals on your planet are progressing well and will soon be obvious to everyone. Your media will be converted and can then freely and openly report all events. The first arrests took place. Many more will follow in reaching the thousands. And they will not stop at just your leaders. Those who are already acting now for the good of their people, have nothing to fear. Continue reading...
[b]http://isa59.want2blog.net/ [/b]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum