Latest topics
» Graphic for June 17, 2019
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyToday at 9:05 pm by ReneGade

» All Out Assault on Nature in New Zealand ~ 1080 Pellets Being Deployed by Helicopter
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyToday at 5:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUNE 16: ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Only
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyToday at 5:20 pm by 4-truth

» Kubrick’s Odyssey 3 Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo.Reality Check Episode One. Season Two.
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyToday at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Fathers Day - 2019
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by ReneGade

» What the Deep State Fears Most – Dr. Dave Janda
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyToday at 8:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» All you need to know: June solstice 2019
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyToday at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange - Thrown To The Wolves As An Example To Other Whistleblowers
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyToday at 8:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Most Comprehensive 5G Exposé: The Ultimate Weapon of Depopulation
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyToday at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Howitzers of Light come to the fore
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyToday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 6-17-19… “Zionist meltdown as Oman tanker stunt fails yadayadablablabla”
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyToday at 7:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyToday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Its happening AGAIN - More than 2 MILES of coastal water vanishes!
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mufon case 101069 - Photographer took image of holographic anomalies from a parallel universe?
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Moonbase In 2024 - NASA's Plan for Lunar Stepping Stone to Mars
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyToday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Magic Mushrooms Could Replace Antidepressants Within 5 Years
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyToday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyToday at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Power Outage: Argentina, Paraquay, Uruguay
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyToday at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Full Moon In Sagittarius: Expansive Inspiration
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyToday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 16, 2019
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyYesterday at 3:13 pm by ReneGade

» UFO News ~ Giant Disk Seen Near Sun On NASA Images plus MORE
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New footage offers clear views of Area 51
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash…

Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash…
Posted on 2014/01/15 by kauilapele
Sunset Tonight… Followed by the Green Flash… Photo1
This beautiful sunset was followed by a green flash. A pinpoint of green light. To me, this was a sign of “go” (for something personal), and a sign for growth and prosperity.
“It’s” happening, baby!
This day of the 15, it was mentioned by someone I know, was somehow a significant day. Something energetically significant for the planet, for humanity, and the Cosmos.
We shall see.
Aloha and Green Flash to all,
KP

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
"Ever gazed upon the green flash, Master Gibbs?"
"I reckon I seen my fair share. Happens on rare occasion. The last glimpse of sunset, a green flash shoots up into the sky. Some go their whole lives without ever seeing it. Some claim to have seen it who ain't. And some say—"
"It signals when a soul comes back to this world from the dead.
"
Hector BarbossaJoshamee Gibbs and Pintel

Green Flash was the term given to rare optical phenomena that occur shortly after sunset or before sunrise, when a green spot is visible for a short period of time above the sun, or a green ray shoots up from the sunset point. According to Pirate Lore, it was a flash that shoots up into the sky at the last glimpse of sunset, signaling the return of a soul from the world of the dead, or trying to get back from Davy Jones' Locker.

http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Flash

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I lived on Oahu for 5 years and spent many nights on the beach at sunset looking for the elusive green flash. I never got to see one though. So KP seeing this is awesome for him.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Well I hate the beach so I will never see it but it surely would be awesome!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
You hate the beach??? Is it the sand?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum