Latest topics
» Millions Hungry and Food Insecure in the US
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Serpo: A Top-Secret Human Exchange Program and Interplanetary Travel
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» While filming the moon, witness caught on video this strange flying object
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA unveils new Artemis spacesuit prototypes
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Incredible Sculptures of Kachabeswarar Temple - Thirukachur
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giant 'alien-like' squid egg in underwater bubble found by divers in Arctic Ocean
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Views of the Pillars of Creation: Hubble's Universe Unfiltered
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UN Climate Scientist: 'Carbon Dioxide Emissions Are Making The Earth Greener And More Fertile'
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» ITNJ - New Zealan'd Ecocide: 1080 Poison
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 10 15 19
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» What do turmeric, apples and grapes have in common?
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 6:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Fireball Turns Night Into Day Over Northeast China
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ The Best UFO Sightings Of 2019 plus MORE
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 4:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» California's San Andreas Fault Hit by Shallow M4.8 Earthquake After Bay Area Quake
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true?

Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Fox and CNN News Obama IS DEAD!! Could this be true?

Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true?

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/162701/Fox_and_CNN_News_OBAMA_IS_DEAD_Could_this_be_true/#ixzz2qaPVNlX4

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:25 PM

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
ahahahaha

had me going for a minute!!!

Anonymous
When one clicks on the link & sees this title @ the top of the page, there doesn't appear any way to access more than just the title, which I admit is definitely a grabber. ANyone have further comments/ ideas on this?

MartyM

MartyM
Me thinks you all might be a bit too hopeful... LOL  I might be as well but then I think of 'Smilin Joe' being in charge @#$%^& (shivers) Now there's a scary thought   Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? 3209671710    :affraid: 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
7fm... it took a long time to load and then a site thing came up but eventually the video shows. It is just newscasters reporting that Bin Ladin was dead but they kept saying Obama.

Anonymous
saying Obama is dead, when they should've been sayin OSama is dead?

Gives one great confidence (NOT!) in news people who don't even seem able to read and pronounce names properly... Hmmmmm...

Transparency happening all over right in front of us.... :)

BTW, it's my opinion OSama was indeed dead LONG before these reports were put before the public.... jus' sayin'...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I agree 7fm. Bin Ladin was dead well before this supposed raid on his compound. We have an interview floating around in here somewhere of Osamas neighbor. Very interesting also.

When this first "happened" I remember the lack of uproar when these "newpersons" made those verbal subliminal "mistakes".

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum