OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

" it is the good guys, that are the ones holding it off": General 64

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

UPDATE FROM GENERAL 64

General 64:

Hello everyone,
You have not heard from me in a while on the Dinar, but Now is the time for you to start paying attention again.

I have been in constant contact with several very, very connected people and I have chosen to stay out of putting info out that is always subject to change, but I do hear it all.

With that said, I want you to be aware that there is a ton of misinformation  that is hitting the boards and it has set reasons for the misinformation.  Bottom line, like I have been saying there is a battle in the background going on between the good guys and the bad guys.
The bad guys want this done like yesterday ( so we fund them for the next 1000 years), and it is the good guys,that are the ones holding it off.The bad guys think they have the power still to put it through and that is why you  keep hearing it is happening today, everyday, but they are learning that they are no longer in power to do it.  BIG changes are in the works.

Now again I hear we are on a High Alert for this to happen, but I need to make you aware of a situation so you will know how to react.

There is info hitting the boards about all these very high rates and today they are putting out that the high rates will be very limited and you need to call the 800# as soon as they are posted on the different boards.

If you took my advise that I put out a long time ago, and signed up on the General64 list then you need to pay attention to this.

This is the list that was sent to Wells Fargo for the WU-China private placement.  General has no say about anything with this list any more and it is only in Wells Fargo Hands at this point.  NOTHING that anyone is saying, Tony or other wise, is talking about this private group.

So the info that was put out today by the Guru's does not apply to this group.

I am still hearing this Private Placement is the best place for you to be as the rate still has the premium.

What you need to do at this point is watch your email, If you are signed up on that list, you will be getting a email Directly from Wells Fargo with the 800# to call.  This 800# is not to be shared, as if someone calls the 800# and there name is not already on the list they will not be allowed to use it.

If you are on the list it is your choice to wait for the email from Wells for the private rate or call the 800#"s that the boards post but remember those will be the public rates.

We are hoping that the private email will come first but we are hearing it can all happen around the same time, no one knows.

If you are getting this email and are not already on that list, I am sorry but it has been closed for 6 months now.

I will keep you informed when I get my email and will also put out a text.

Lets all pray this finally happens and that the good guys are the ones that put it through.

Visit stage2omega at: http://www.stage2omega.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

Last edited by ymoilman2 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well done Yman a different guru!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum