OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
When Dreams “Bleed” Through EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Dreams “Bleed” Through

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When Dreams “Bleed” Through Empty When Dreams “Bleed” Through Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:54 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

When Dreams “Bleed” Through
Posted January 17, 2014 by laurabruno in Uncategorized. Tagged: Dreamtime, Faery Gardening, Faery Realm, Human Evolution, Lucid Dreaming, Portals. 2 Comments
I had one of the stranger experiences of my life this morning, and that’s saying something, given my unusual life!
David’s alarm went off at 4:45 as usual, and, since we had both gone to bed early and slept through the night, I felt fully rested, too. After he got out of bed, I stretched my back a bit and fully expected to join him in the kitchen a few minutes later. The next thing I knew, I was in the middle of a lucid dream, wandering around my garden in the middle of snowy January.
At first, everything seemed similar enough to “reality” that my dream self thought I was still awake and just thinking about my garden. But then I looked more closely and noticed some unusual things. For one, we had enormous — and I mean larger than I’ve ever seen — lusciously ripe red bell peppers thriving under the snow. One looked like it had a slug on it, but when I moved to brush it off, I discovered it was actually two huge earthworms, because the soil and the garden were both teaming with fertility. Again, in the middle of snowy January.
We had spring blossoms, summer fruits and fall harvest all happening simultaneously, and it dawned on the lucid part of me, “Hey, this is the Faery Realm, where such things occur all the time, because in the Faery Realm ‘time’ works very differently than it does for humans.”
Here’s where it begins to get really strange, though:
Our bed transported outside into the Faery Realm version of our garden, surrounded by all the lush flowers and vegetation. At first, everything seemed “normal” — well, as normal as could be under the circumstances — but then I sniffed a whiff of what smelled like rotting flesh. The surrounding smells were so heady and overwhelmingly good that I almost ignored the rotten smell, but the lucid part of me started trying to figure it out.
My eyes fell upon two terra cotta pots. One had a plant in it as expected, but the other held a dead black squirrel, apparently drowned as it had tried to enter this paradise through the terra cotta pot portal. I looked around more, and found a stone slab wall like those in Ireland, but unlike anything we actually have in our “real” yard. Inside this stone slab wall, caught in a slight opening where it had tried to get through, was another dead black squirrel. In the dream, the lucid part of me said, “Remember this when you wake up. The black squirrels are important, and you’ll soon see why.”
I should note that Goshen does have these unusual black squirrels — tons of them, in fact — all descendents of one pair of black squirrels brought over from Germany. They’re very cute, but extremely aggressive, way more so than the grey, brown or partially albino squirrels we also have. In the dream, though, I knew that the black squirrels were simply the form these intruders had taken as a means of passing through the various portals. I don’t know what they were, but they weren’t black squirrels and they hadn’t intended anything good for the Faery Realm version of my garden. The faeries in my dream confirmed as much when I asked them:
“We’ve left the bodies there to show you that the portals are extremely well protected. Anything or anyone with ill intent is not welcome, and they cannot pass through the frequency of the portals. If they make it through as far as these two did, they die.” Then one of the faeries loaded my hands and arms full of fruit and sent me on my way. I had this “dream” three times, even though I wasn’t tired. I couldn’t quite get my garden bed back into the house, and until I managed to do that, it felt right to continue in this lucid dream.
I finally “awoke” just before my alarm when off a bit after 8:30. David was already gone for work, so I set about opening up the curtains and blinds. Everything seemed normal until I reached the north side living room window:
When Dreams “Bleed” Through Window
Unlike the rest of our slat blinds, these ones are screwed to the bottom and top of the window. I can adjust the openings of the slats, but I can’t lift the blinds. As you can see, we have some European lace in front of the blinds and then some sage colored thermal curtains that hang over the lace at night but get tied up during the day. Behind the blinds, facing outside, sits a red headed faery card — a warrior/protector from a series of paintings called The Faerie Journals, whose images mysteriously appeared in the moonlight and revealed themselves as helpers for human evolution. Even though it’s “just” a card, I always feel her strength at that window, keeping an eye on our driveway and front yard, staring out at any would-be intruders and saying, “Really? Just try me.”
This is not an easy window to get to from inside the house, since we have some objects in front of it. No living plants sit under it due to the proximity of David’s stereo, and we never bring liquids of any sort near there, again, due to the stereo and tricky accessibility of that spot. This morning, when I opened the curtains and twisted open the blinds, some kind of brownish-red splatter covered the window frame, window and blinds. It looked like someone had exploded a bottle of Coca Cola behind the curtains, except the splatter wasn’t sticky at all. We’re not talking a small splatter, either. It covered over 2/3 of the upper window and frame, plus some of the blinds themselves, and it was very cumbersome to clean without creasing or otherwise damaging the blinds!
The more I examined it, the more it looked like dried blood splatters — but not as thick or red as regular blood — more watery, with less iron. The image of the dead black squirrels crossed my mind, along with the faeries’ mysterious message: “We’ve left the bodies there to show you that the portals are extremely well protected. Anything or anyone with ill intent is not welcome, and they cannot pass through the frequency of the portals. If they make it through as far as these two did, they die.” I also remembered my lucid self saying, “Remember this when you wake up. The black squirrels are important, and you’ll soon see why.”
Did we have some kind of battle in the Faery Realm that coexists in a slightly different dimension over and through our home and garden? Did all that protection I’ve set up around our house arrest some sort of spiritual attack? Did the red headed faery make mincemeat of whoever or whatever tried to get through that north window?
I don’t know, but it was mighty strange, indeed. I’ve written and spoken before about past life “bleed-through” and Dreamtime bleed-through, but I’ve never had a dream about an attempted intrusion and then found a blood-like substance splattered around a window — or anywhere else for that matter. In any case, well done, red headed Fae, and yay, portal guardians!
Perhaps this dream also portends an enormous harvest this year. Those red bell peppers were absolutely amazing. When Dreams “Bleed” Through Icon_smile

Thanks to: http://laurabruno.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum