Latest topics
» BREAKING: RFJ Jr. gets his mic shut down in middle of speech so he takes it to the streets
Kp Note 1-18-14… an RFTD… “About this ‘Releasing’ Deal…” EmptyToday at 6:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Will Turn Into A "Ring Of Fire" 12/26/19
Kp Note 1-18-14… an RFTD… “About this ‘Releasing’ Deal…” EmptyToday at 4:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Infinity Accounts, Infinite Quantitative Easing, and Other Lies by Anna Von Reitz
Kp Note 1-18-14… an RFTD… “About this ‘Releasing’ Deal…” EmptyToday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To Clean Pesticides From Oregon Waterways Mushrooms Were Used for Bioremediation
Kp Note 1-18-14… an RFTD… “About this ‘Releasing’ Deal…” EmptyToday at 4:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» US Army signs deal with TTSA to develop incredible new technologies
Kp Note 1-18-14… an RFTD… “About this ‘Releasing’ Deal…” EmptyToday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ NEW UFO 2019! BEST UFO SIGHTINGS plus MORE
Kp Note 1-18-14… an RFTD… “About this ‘Releasing’ Deal…” EmptyToday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Quake causes 66,000lb coastal whales too SOAR up out of ocean - "Breach Bonanza!"
Kp Note 1-18-14… an RFTD… “About this ‘Releasing’ Deal…” EmptyToday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meanwhile at the biggest creche in London
Kp Note 1-18-14… an RFTD… “About this ‘Releasing’ Deal…” EmptyToday at 1:32 pm by bs4ever

» DARK JOURNALIST & DR. JOSEPH FARRELL ANTARCTICA NAZI BELL RUDOLF HESS CLONE MYSTERY!
Kp Note 1-18-14… an RFTD… “About this ‘Releasing’ Deal…” EmptyToday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Uncomfortable Truth You May Need to Consider
Kp Note 1-18-14… an RFTD… “About this ‘Releasing’ Deal…” EmptyToday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) Robert Dunlap Ordered To Comply With The Art Court Case!
Kp Note 1-18-14… an RFTD… “About this ‘Releasing’ Deal…” EmptyYesterday at 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin - Criminal reporting to Office of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
Kp Note 1-18-14… an RFTD… “About this ‘Releasing’ Deal…” EmptyYesterday at 5:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Office of Poofness & Zap October 19, 2019
Kp Note 1-18-14… an RFTD… “About this ‘Releasing’ Deal…” EmptyYesterday at 5:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on Adventures of a Feral Hippy October 16, 2019
Kp Note 1-18-14… an RFTD… “About this ‘Releasing’ Deal…” EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show October 16, 2019
Kp Note 1-18-14… an RFTD… “About this ‘Releasing’ Deal…” EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Note 1-18-14… an RFTD… “About this ‘Releasing’ Deal…”

Kp Note 1-18-14… an RFTD… “About this ‘Releasing’ Deal…”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Kp Note 1-18-14… an RFTD… “About this ‘Releasing’ Deal…”
Posted on 2014/01/18 by kauilapele
Kp Note 1-18-14… an RFTD… “About this ‘Releasing’ Deal…” Wpid-img_20130904_133133I felt this message start coming in today, and finally it is a point where I feel like writing it. Not sure if I’ll finish it now, but we shall see.
I’m really only about living, BEing, in this NOW moment. That’s it.
Yes, I’m here in this place of islands, called Hawaii, and so there’s lots of stuff that goes along with that. A lot of it is the fantasy that says, “If I just lived in a tropical paradise, by all the beaches, in warm weather, my life would be just fine.” And that’s why many come over here. To try to live out that fantasy.
And it does not work. At least it didn’t for me (even though it was the Heart that called me over here).
For my Self, the only reason I am here is because my DEEP HEART feels connected here. Whether its the connection to the land, the island, maybe a Spirit ancestor or two… but it is the connection. Not the fantasy.
The “History” means nothing to me. Whether it’s world type, local type, or personal type. “The good old days” phrase has no part in my daily vocabulary.
This is the moment. And that’s it.
For my Self, there is also no place for ideas like, I’m too old for that, I can’t do that, I am not going anywhere unless it’s comfortable, I’m not changing anything, That’s just the way I am, A person who’s as old/ young/ thin/ heavy/ tall/ short/ talented/ smart/ unintelligent/ from this country/from that country/ has had this experience/ has had that experience/ can’t / shouldn’t / wouldn’t do / say / eat / be… whatever (you may fill that one in yourself).
Anyway, that’s my RFTD (Rant for the Day).
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

RavensMoon

Looks like Mr. KP is wearing an orgonite pendant. That could account for his happy demeanor!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum