OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST
TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens
----------------------------

On Thursday's CC,/ Tony gave me the GREEN LIGHT to call my Wealth Advisors at WF regarding the reported scenario whereby SELECTED WEALTHY bank clients were being called by SELECT WF financial advisors (and not ALL of the financial/wealth advisors were involved or authorized).

So far I have not been given any BLESSINGS. I must be considered a tiny harbor seal swimming in a sea of sharks and WHALES.
Yesterday my WF advisors called me back to say they were sending a communication to the WF TOP BRASS, demanding a reply IN WRITING as to why only SELECT WF advisors were given the SELECT client lists with permission to exchange IQNs for USD at the China Contract Rates.

LONG STORY SHORT,

Tony is not alone being MAD AS HELL. The OSCAR winning Movie entitled
"NETWORK" is now becoming a REALITY across AMERICA, especially with the QUOTE delivered by Peter Finch, "I'm MAD AS HELL and not going to take it any more!" I was told that the WF advisors were broadcasting their CONCERN across their inner NETWORKS.

And now the MADNESS is brewing WITHIN the BANKS, by their OWN employees. Where will this LEAD US? I hope that TONY and his TNT TEAM will have some answers on the CC later today. GO RV and GO BEAVS !!!

Tony TNT Dinar Conference Call Saturday
@ 6 pm est 01/17/14
Call (347) 850-8289 To ask a question
Call 209-255-1500 NO PIN CODE (Listen Only)
OR Call 518-556-1500 NO PIN CODE (Listen Only)
http://www.tntdinar.com/
click on link to listen via blogtalkradio

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:58 PM [/size][/b]

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Refer to my Point of View post!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Anonymous

In deed, Yom-  Special TNT CC - 3pm PST/6pm EST TNT FOURM: And so the PLOT thickens 1598226751 

could this be a trigger for the people's long term solutions?

Most interesting transparent times we now live & experience  ☀ 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum