» Suicide by drowning? CDC doctor Timothy Cunningham's official cause of death
Today at 9:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» QAnon Gets Exposed Once and For All | Lt. Col Potter
Today at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Global Currency Reset Begins
Today at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Breakthrough in explosive lawsuit against Monsanto
Today at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» E-mail from ZAP GHOULKOWSKI: STANDING STRAIGHT UP LYING MY ASS OFF TO SUCKER THE GULLIBLE!!
Today at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Portable, Self-Building Dream Homes
Today at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 5 22 18
Today at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ "Planet Nine, SHOW Thyself" - Scientists zeroing in on Planet X plus MORE
Today at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Five Incredible UFOs Caught On Tape plus MORE
Today at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» #PAIN: OPERATION CROSSFIRE HURRICANE= Deep State JAIL TIME! #CLOCK #525 #ENDTHEFED
Today at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke - What if all you ever knew was a lie?
Today at 8:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» How We Create Our Own Spiritual Growth
Today at 8:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Alien Implants" IF YOU FIND THIS STRANGE MARK...
Today at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G the largest biological experiment ever – call to action
Today at 2:32 am by MartyM

» Sinkholes Are Forming On the White House North Lawn
Today at 1:58 am by MartyM

» Four New Sinkholes Open up at The Villages in Florida
Yesterday at 10:06 pm by terbo56

» "Sites are Shutting Down"
Yesterday at 9:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Merck’s Fosamax Fraud Demonstrates How Big Pharma and CDC Spin Statistics to Sell Ineffective Vaccines and Drugs
Yesterday at 7:22 pm by MartyM

» Extremely rare antisolar arc forms like a portal in the sky over Oslo in Norway
Yesterday at 6:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hi-Speed Aircraft Filmed with Drones Creating Clouds Plus Evidence of Fake Stars, Sun Simulator
Yesterday at 6:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Looked like a green and purple ROGUE planet - Moon appears to have colorful atmosphere
Yesterday at 6:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO DISCLOSURE, ISS, MUFON, SETI & NASA » UFO-Fireball over the Prophet’s Mosque in Saudi Arabia / Exploding UFO or is this a Chem-Bomb dropped near San Diego – Jan 18, 2014

UFO-Fireball over the Prophet’s Mosque in Saudi Arabia / Exploding UFO or is this a Chem-Bomb dropped near San Diego – Jan 18, 2014

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
UFO-Fireball over the Prophet’s Mosque in Saudi Arabia / Exploding UFO or is this a Chem-Bomb dropped near San Diego – Jan 18, 2014
January 11, 2014

A Saudi newspaper on Friday published a film showing what it described as an unidentified flying object (UFO) passing above the western town of Medina.
Arabic newspaper Al Sada and news site Emirates 24/7 reported, the film was captured by a Saudi man who happened to be near the Prophet’s Mosque around 9.00 pm local time (10.00 pm UAE time).

“I was passing just near the mosque when I saw the object…I captured a film of it but I could not trace it as it split into two or three parts,” Fahd Al Harbi told the news agencies.

That the recorded UFO was actually multiple independent objects may indicate a meteorite.

Exploding UFO or is this a Chem-Bomb dropped near San Diego
Videographer ccrow777 has no idea what to think about the strange phenomenon he filmed over San Diego last night.
What is this that exploded near San Diego?

Ccrow777: “I filmed this while filming chem planes spraying very low and the object appeared after the second, higher, trail was laid. Whatever fell from the object rained down into a very urban area full of houses.”
He wonders whether it is a chem-bomb being dropped near San Diego or a UFO targeted by some kind of electro-magnetic weapon.
As you can see from the footage the object does explode releasing some sort of liquid.

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum