» Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th
Yesterday at 11:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 26: MID-WEEK BY ZAP
Yesterday at 10:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford || Interview on American radio
Yesterday at 10:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous Hillary I made a mistake Americans died
Yesterday at 7:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard
Yesterday at 7:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Disgraced Former Clinton Staffer Jailed For Corruption
Yesterday at 6:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nick Giammarino ~ Translated CBI Strategic Plan 2016-2020 Available Now
Yesterday at 5:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Fireball Crashes to Earth Near Lake Baikal In Russia
Yesterday at 5:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Black Hole On The Sun Blasting Earth October 26, 2016
Yesterday at 2:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Roman Catholic Church of Satan
Yesterday at 2:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Tim Rifat - A World Full of Satanic Darkness
Yesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Yesterday at 1:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer - "UNACKNOWLEDGED" UPDATE: October 12th 2016
Yesterday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 25: QUICKIE UPDATE (that says nothing because I am a lying internet panhandler)
Yesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz ~ Cleaning Up The Civil War --- 150 Years Later
Yesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hawaiian Star Gate Opens After ‘Black Knight’ Satellite Activated
Yesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» AllState Dealer Involved In A Currency Scam - AllState Cares (Educational Video)
Yesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Fringe Begins
Yesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5 Most Common Myths About Space
Yesterday at 9:22 am by aestheticmedic

» When Tomatoes Were Blamed For Witchcraft and Werewolves
Yesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ What is Happening on the GCR
Yesterday at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12 Signs of the Higher State of Consciousness
Yesterday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doorway Found Into Earths Moon At Bancroft Crater
Yesterday at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scott C. Waring Lightened An Image of An Asteroid in Space And What Appeared Was Astonishing
Yesterday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Interwebs of Gaia energetics are strengthened
Yesterday at 8:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» WiFi Makes Your Brain Bleed
Yesterday at 8:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Incredible Fabric Generates Electricity From Sunlight And Movement
Yesterday at 7:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Merkel insane?
Yesterday at 2:22 am by bs4ever

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wakeup ~News~

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Wakeup ~News~ on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:03 am

Wakeup ~News~
20JAN20141 Comment
by Sue Dreamwalker in Awakening in the Sleepless ZoneEarth ChangesHealth and wellnessInner ChatterJourney of SoulsNews and politics Tags: AwakeningEarth ChangesEmotionEnlightenmentFearloveMass ConsciousnessMediaNews,PharmaciesTranquilizersTruthUnity

Continuing on this months theme of Awakening. Waking up is not just about Spiritually Awakening. Waking up means seeing the world from a different perspective.
Have you never wondered why the media constantly dishes out the negative? What purpose does it serve?
Some may say its so we can be kept informed. But why not keep us informed about all the good being done in the world too? Why not dedicate some time to the positive deeds being done around our globe. And promote how many serve selfishly to help their fellow man.
The Media is designed to create negative waves of emotion, this keeps the population in a constant wave of anxiety. This way you create uncertainty and stress and fear. This way you sell a lot of prescription drugs.
I recently re-read an article published in the early 90’s  which stated way back then, that American pharmacies filled 2-5million prescriptions for tranquilizers every week.. Yes Every Week!!.. It calculated that an average prescription is 50 pills, so on that basis America ingests over 6 Billion tablets a year. So goodness knows what it stands at in todays figures some 20 yrs later?  It may interest you to find out for yourselves who in politics have other agenda’s and  connections within the pharmaceutical industries! Waking up is all about researching for yourselves..
Finding your own truth means piecing together the puzzle.. 
While its important to be aware of what’s happening around you. You should try to defend your mind from negative waves.
At the beginning of my own awakening I think everything swamped me. Too much information too soon maybe. But I digested what resonated and threw out that which I couldn’t cope with, which at the time seemed to be coming from some Science Fiction Novel .
It was only over time-years that those Science Fiction pieces kept cropping back up, and each time they did they added more sense to the complex jigsaw I was trying to solve.
I know in various past posts I have touched upon detachment. This has upset I am sure people’s views as they cannot see how to detach from the horrors we as a species create… This was true too of myself and I still catch myself as I find myself getting so angry and depressed with the world we’re creating.  I am definitely not perfect… I am still evolving, as are you!.
Its only once you begin to understand how energy works that you see that  every time we attach our emotions on the negative, we give those negative dark forces more power. 
This is the whole intent of negative media. A trap which many of us fall into as we repeat negative News, even the state of weather we latch onto the drama and get drawn into the bleakness as we get pulled further down the black hole.
When we see the future as corrupt and getting worse, then our very thoughts create the conditions  of our external experience.. So then we too become corrupted as our mood reflects our misery as we then turn to those mind numbing pills..
Change IS happening, Change will always happen its evolution.
How life on Earth Changes IS up to us.. 
We can only start with ourselves.  Change our own Minds.. We need to believe in ourselves, Build bridges, make peace within.  I can only change my own world. and my perceptions. And if each of us do just that, if we spread out the thoughts of caring, peace and unity. We then are joining together in Unity Consciousness.
Once more people join within this wave of living from our Hearts. We then tip the scales to bring about a more Unified Harmonious World.
We can then let go of Ego and create a brighter external world, but we first need to awaken to our own Inner Healing.
So lets get to work on ourselves!

Some links you may find of interest below.. Especially the first Link, I trusted to be guided as I trust those invisible worlds to lead me to find what I need.. So I  pressed Google search, and intuition delivered on the first click.  I wish you well in finding your own pieces as you ask yourself the questions you seek..
 Wishing you well upon your journey. My Personal story of awakening is to be posted on the 23rd Jan… And still I am stretching as each day brings me more wide awake..
Thank you for reading

Thanks to Sue at:

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

2 Re: Wakeup ~News~ on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:25 am

Thanks Sue! I was pondering this morning, someone told me that Obama said, "Marijuana is less dangerous than alcohol." This is a perfect example of how the media (and of course the politicians who run it) twerks the truth. Thankfully when you wake up to their word play, it becomes a lot easier to navigate the sea of lies.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum