OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin'

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' Empty Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin' Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:55 pm

shakes4life2

Poofness - 4-15-12 - Shakin' and Bakin'
From: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net [mailto:2goforth@Safe-mail.net]
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 1:31 PM
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: Shakin' and Bakin'

Song Lyrics: Shake, Rattle and Roll
Recorded by: Big Joe Turner (1954)
Written by: (Charles E. Calhoun)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Feq_Nt3nM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=-0z0ZXUYNhk&feature=endscreen

Get outta that bed, wash your face and hands
Get outta that bed, wash your face and hands
Well, you get in that kitchen, make some noise with the pots 'n pans

Way you wear those dresses, the sun comes shinin' through
Way you wear those dresses, the sun comes shinin' through
I can't believe my eyes, all that mess belongs to you

I believe to the soul you're the devil and now I know
I believe to the soul you're the devil and now I know
Well, the more I work, the faster my money goes

I said shake, rattle and roll, Shake, rattle and roll
Shake, rattle and roll, Shake, rattle and roll
Well, you won't do right to save your doggone soul

Yeah, blow Joe!
(Saxophone break)

I'm like a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
I'm like a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
Well I can look at you till you ain't no child no more

Ah, shake, rattle and roll, Shake, rattle and roll
Well, you won't do right to save your doggone soul

I get over the hill and way down underneath
I get over the hill and way down underneath
You make me roll my eyes, even make me grit my teeth

I said shake, rattle and roll, Shake, rattle and roll
Well, you won't do nothin' to save your doggone soul

Shake, rattle and roll!

http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/p/131-resignations-from-world-banks.html#

Greetings and Salutations,

So Now everybody has something to say and they are all dropping their opinions. Truth is not anyone's opinion, it is what it is. Whether anyone agrees with it is is totally immaterial. Politics are immaterial, the one undeniable fact is the whole world is going thru a remarkable change and best thing for people to do, is roll with the flow, as there is no human that can stop it. The matrix is kicking butt and these 'brain scientists' can't define it with all the equipment they have, which also means they stop it. Even people that are most ignorant of global stuff, sense something is going on, tho they can't explain it. Just we in the west don't believe in everything chinese, doesn't mean they don't have tangible effect on the whole.

If you were paying attention to what Iceland did this week, you'd get a pretty good idea of what's going to happen in the west. Out with old garbage, enter a new day for it's people. Even the cabal folks have quieted themselves a bit, as their friends are silently, going away. There are massive coordination activities going on between the east and west, as that moment for the great historical flip arrives. My job was always to tell you there's a tsunami coming, of epic proportions so, you'd be ready and not get tripped out by what it looks like. Make sure your surf boards are waxed. Any surfer will tell you when the conditions are 'right' for a big one(wave) even if he can't tell you the moment it's arriving. It's at the point where a country's leader can be against the change all they want but when the moment is called, that big wave will roll over them, like ducks on a beach. Nothing evil, it's just nature doing it's thing. If conditions are right and you've been warned, 'something this way comes', act like you know, otherwise, you'll have nothing to say when you find yourself upside down, in a rather awkward place. Pay attention.

There isn't anyone who holds a candle to me, in grouchiness. I got started 30 freakin' years ago on the ground level stuff. This is not a good ear to whine to. I know what these clowns have been up to, with their 'secret societies' and things. The murders that have been committed to keep themselves in power. They made a grave error in their calculations, they didn't figure in that the universe was conscious so discounted any opinion that was against theirs'. Technology alone, will not suffice. You must have an intellect above that of a retarded ant. It's called commonsense. If you knew there was plenty for every one, wouldn't you work from that knowledge rather the one of lack? It will be very interesting to watch how people act when there's plenty to go around, no need or want to steal. Will that condition bring out other repressed desires having to do with controlling others? The matrix will provide some 'electrified stimuli' for that behavior. Nasty behavior is being evolved out of the human being and all without, killing anyone. People will take their own selves out of the world, control freaks need 'subjects' to pontificate on, otherwise they get depressed, ordering their own selves around.

Shake, rattle, and roll, folks. Word to me is my job is at an end. Everyone has been sufficiently warned about the change hitting the world, I'm ready for what's coming and I hope something in your gut has you ready, too. Consonants, adverbs, and pronouns, will only get you so far, then the 'dumbfounding' hits....silence. This is arriving at your door like a lightning bolt on a clear day. The time is now, No one can tell you the moment your door bell sounds off or that door knock comes, too many lives have been lost over this thing already. I can just say, the sky looks right and the wind is blowing in the right direction. The sun is rising in the east, balance is being restored in the world....
Have fun...

Love and kisses,

Poofness

KathyD

Thank you as always,S4L!

Anonymous

I'm ready, I'm ready...let's rock people!!! :bounce:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Happy to shake, rattle and rock n' roll!!!!

Anonymous

There ya go purple & that's what i titled it on the blog! :lol:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum