Latest topics
» Re: Bill Ryan, Founder of a forum: Project Avalon
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyToday at 3:09 am by Em

» Gloria Allred Files Lawsuit Against Jeffrey Epstein's Estate On Behalf of "Jane Doe 15."
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyToday at 2:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Special Report: Earth Sun Black Star Backside Alignment plus MORE
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyToday at 1:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Prince Andrew Interview
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyToday at 1:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ The Most Important UFO Videos Ever Released By World Governments plus MORE
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyToday at 1:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - What You Should Know About Google's 'AI Manhattan Project' plus more
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyToday at 1:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. RELIGIOUS GROUPS GENERATE MORE MONEY THAN MICROSOFT AND APPLE COMBINED - No wonder Wilcock is going for the religious exemption!!
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyToday at 1:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 11-18-19… “Final showdown with Elders of Zion looms”
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyToday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Chris Bledsoe Story Pt 1: The River. The Richard Dolan Show.
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyToday at 12:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Reward for Curing Cancer
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» 0001 DAVID WILCOCK & CG Admit they are Cabal, Untuned Psychic Channels & Receiving Negative Contact!
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyToday at 12:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» 143 New Nazca Lines discovered in Peru including drawings of strange beings
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyToday at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» SNOOP4TRUTH - THE DEBRA JONES HOAX
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyYesterday at 7:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MASONIC VISIONS: ‘Secret Teachings Reborn’, The Mysterious Life of Manly P. Hall
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyYesterday at 4:17 pm by bs4ever

» Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyYesterday at 2:23 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» "Benefit" is a Dirty Word by Anna Von Reitz
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyYesterday at 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES! Where is Shrout?
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyYesterday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Shrinking Range Of Acceptable Debate - David Icke
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ *SPECIAL*TWO SUNS* plus MORE
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyYesterday at 1:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prison Guards Turn Down Plea Deal in Connection to Jeffrey Epstein’s Suspicious Death
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyYesterday at 1:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why are many of the World Governments suddenly going on High Alert?
Feeling human just for a moment, please read EmptyYesterday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Feeling human just for a moment, please read

Feeling human just for a moment, please read

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Feeling human just for a moment, please read Empty Feeling human just for a moment, please read on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:47 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Feeling human just for a moment, please read

Posted by shaun gibson on January 21, 2014

Feeling human just for a moment, please read Tumblr_m926b1wiby1qbrzd4o1_5001
When we as people suffer from any illness, mind issue, depression, pain, anything that makes us feel less than Human and suffer unimaginable despair. Some suffer 24/7 and if it is unfair on these people, screaming and crying all day unable to do limited things. Can you imagine? Then there are people who are in pain all day but are able to take a shower (Just) Make their Dinner (Just) suffer darkness, thoughts of utter despair, I can imagine. Some may work with pain but are in pain all day, struggle to work, struggle to go for lunch, living a life where nobody seems to notice them. I can’t imagine
There are many ways we can be when we are ill in body or mind long term and I believe we who suffer can help by doing one thing and that is “Doing something Human every day” That could be advice to a friend, helping someone with a problem, speaking to someone who lives alone and giving them comfort, speaking to someone in pain, helping a PC user fix a problem (I did this tonight for a friend) and in that moment I felt human
How do we define ” Doing something Human every day” in a way that doesn’t come across patronising or smarmy or big headed. For me it is the smallest things we can do that are the most helpful. I see it every day and I  try to do it every day, and I guess  for  a “moment” I feel human
Some days for me taking my Daughters to nursery school and going to the shop as well as take the dog out is amazing, the satisfaction I feel after being able to do this, knowing I will suffer badly with pain the next day, is brilliant. The next day I suffer, but I think “Look what I did yesterday” You see it’s the small things. Sometimes we try too hard to do the big things and suffer for it, keep it small, realistic and worthwhile
We live in some kind of pain that makes us feel as if it is not fair and also hurts the people who love us and care for us, I am talking about the people we live with. I know mostly everyone with pain of any kind, body or mind can have an impact on their home, some realise it and some don’t. I think the more we realise it, talk about it like adults the better it can get. Again, the little things
We may live a cruel life some of us and feel inhuman, but I think we owe it to ourselves to feel human like anyone else. You suffer? Give it a try, do one good thing for another and see how you feel
To help another is to help yourself. Try it, what you got to lose? It could be as simple as liking something horrible online to saying hi to someone you know is alone
Be Human, it is your right
More love, Less Hate
Shaun

Thanks to: http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum