OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Kryon on Divine Timing EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kryon on Divine Timing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kryon on Divine Timing Empty Kryon on Divine Timing Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:31 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kryon on Divine Timing

Posted on January 23, 2014 by Deus Nexus Leave a comment

Kryon on Divine Timing Alarm-clock
Reposted from: Ascension101
TIMING
You apply Human 3D timing to the timing of God. “Dear God,” you say,“I’ve got to pay the rent in three days and I don’t have the money. Would you help me with this, please?” The Human brain says, “Nothing will happen in three days. That’s way too short of a time.” And then it doesn’t! Yet again, you scramble, don’t you? Blessed is the Human Being who understands that if they’ve already made up their minds what can and cannot be done, then they have sealed it, have they not? Your mastery in your own veins is the catalyst for the miracles you’re asking for, and if you don’t believe them, they won’t happen. Blessed is the Human who understands that God’s timing is whereforever equals a minute.
It’s almost like God can stop everything and have universal committee meetings about your rent for 100 years. Your three days is our forever. That’s how we see it. This is how it works. This is how synchronicity works, and the complexity would astonish you. When you seem to meet those you’re supposed to meet in places you didn’t expect to meet anybody, you can’t then think you were there by accident. Did that happen today to anyone here? [Kryon smile, since it did] You put Human timing on God, and you make up your mind what cannot be accomplished because there is simply no time to do it. Now, maybe it’s time to revise that? The next time you ask for impossible timing, I want you to understand some other things about timing. You may go past the point at which you say your prayer needed to be answered. In other words, you gave up and disengaged the prayer.
You see, the solution didn’t happen, and the prayer didn’t get answered, at least not the way you envisioned. You were asking for your rent to be paid, but Spirit was in the process of giving you abundance for the rest of your life! But you just disengaged the whole idea. What you’re asking for when you are asking for the rent to be paid is not what the words mean. I will tell you what your soul is asking for – it’s saying, “Dear Spirit, I don’t want to worry about this anymore.” That’s what you’re asking for and we know it and the angels around you know it. “Dear Spirit, I want sustenance so I don’t have to worry about this every month.” That’s the definition of abundance, isn’t it? The definition of abundance is not money in the bank. But it is so that your needs are met day by day. The abundance of Spirit will always be there. It may come at what you think is the last minute from the storehouse of God, or it may come in the abundance of peace around how you feel, even if you didn’t make it! Ever think of that? That’s abundance. I know who’s here. I know what your fears are – so many of them are based on these assumptions and illusions of humanity and God. Throw away that clock when it comes to God and expect the miracles that are there for you!
Kryon

Thanks to: http://deusnexus.wordpress.com

2Kryon on Divine Timing Empty Re: Kryon on Divine Timing Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:20 am

1ness

1ness

Very Nice Skyzs!!

I think I said Ron instead of Lee in one of the posts. I worked with a Ron Carroll and I do this all the time with Lee's name........damn it,,, sorry Lee.

I went to see Lee at the Old Ramada Inn in Elgin back in 2009 that was a great Lecture. He gave about a 6 hour lecture and then about 45 mins of Channel on different subjects.

I also saw Ester and Bill a year later in Libertyville. Much different, that was a whole day. Bill talks about how it all started then Esters comes on, she goes right into it with Abraham. The whole morning is about vibration and alignment. The afternoon is all questions. Ester never sits down and the channeling was just amazing as how Abraham would go about answering all the questions. Funny and fun day.

lovelightblessings
1ness

Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness.
Mohandas Gandhi
http://www.truesourcehealing.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum