OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Three Little Techniques That Shift Energy in a BIG Way

25 Saturday Jan 2014

Posted by Thetawave in Ascension
≈ Comments Off

The energy the last few weeks has been really heavy for us “First Wave” lightworkers in the last few weeks. I feel like I am like the multiple-personality character in The Three Faces of Eve, who was a meek librarian during the day, and a wild party girl at night. I am exhausted during the day for no reason, and, if I can sleep, I do for 10 hours or more. Then the next day, I want to take a nap only a half-hour after awakening. I am ravenous suddenly after months of being on a juice-and-flax-seed-diet. I haven’t been hungry for so long, I forgot what it felt like!
I am now practicing three little techniques that are extremely effective in shifting energy on both a personal and global level. I do them as often as I can throughout the day, certainly upon arising.
#1 INTENT
I intend that the systems of the old paradigm shift seamlessly and easily into systems that benefit everyone equally. That the money system become once again “currency” and flow equally to all as a way to ease the transition into a moneyless society. That the leaders of all societies worldwide realize that they are the servants of the people. That all people realize oneness, not just with other people and races, but with all life on Earth. That “RESPECT” returns as the one law on Earth, with all other laws stemming from this truth of the universe. That if taxation still needs to exist, that the money goes to social services that benefit all instead of to the one percent at the top. That all things in this old paradigm transition as easily, quickly and gracefully to the new paradigm of peace, happiness, freedom, equality and abundance for all.
#2 SMILE THERAPY
I decided a few years ago that certain thoughts and emotions were “unnatural” to me to my “real” self. Those thoughts and emotions are variants of fear, lack and limitation. So, I came up with a way to “erase” them from my life. But they do have a tendency to creep back, as the ego tries to cope with fear and change. The best way to deal with these unwanted guests is to simply smile at them. Amazing! Any kind of smile will do, except sardonic or sarcastic, or bittersweet types.
The best smile is the same kind of smile you might bring out for a child who tugs on your skirt and wants your attention, “Mommy, mommy, mommy!” a “tolerant” and bemused smile. After all, the unnatural thought/emotion you are experiencing isn’t evil, it is just unconsious, and you don’t want to lend it your energy by giving it more attention (consciousness). The muscles used in a real smile serve to uplift your energy, while the attention you use in the smile allows you to remain conscious of your choice, my next technique.
#3 YOUR POWER TO CHOOSE
We are “choosers” if not creators of our reality. Since we are in a collective agreement with others on the nature of our reality, we are co-creators of it. Our most powerful tool is our ATTENTION. The Magician card in the Tarot is all about attention, and how we use or direct it.
Choose or focus your attention on the things in your environment that please you. Think of reality as a kind of smorgasbord of feelings, emotions, and thoughts. You are at the banquet, you paid your fee of admission. Now you can eat what you want; ALL that you want. Do you want to feast on fear or love?
There are so many variants of both of these energies, that you have to use your intuition judiciously to be able to discern the difference. Earth is possibly the only planet that uses emotions to manifest in the physical plane. So your emotions are also your compass or guide to what vibrations are present in what is before you. Your choice will make your world, and you choose through what you FOCUS on. So, if you want to help the world, don’t focus on being a victim, even of the process of ascension, instead choose to be empowered, by choosing from the banquet of possibilities your best, most empowered and loving life.
~Thetawave

Thanks to: http://infiniteshift.wordpress.com

1ness

1ness

" The energy the last few weeks has been really heavy for us "

you think LOL? !!! I feeel it and express it here.

lovelightblessings
1ness

lovelightblessings

Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness.
Mohandas Gandhi
http://www.truesourcehealing.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Purpleskyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

welcome HL.. nice to see you.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum