Latest topics
» Graphic for July 20, 2019
The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives EmptyToday at 7:18 pm by ReneGade

» 13,400 OF CHICAGO’S HOMELESS HAD JOBS IN 2017, 18,000 HAD A COLLEGE EDUCATION
The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Apollo Astronauts Trained in Nuclear Bomb Craters
The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» The End of the Morning 'Star'
The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives EmptyToday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Magnetic 'TELEPORT' plus MORE
The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives EmptyToday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Finding the Light in a World of Darkness
The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X And The Sun Is Getting Closer plus MORE
The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why People are Going Nuts, Solar Minimum, Age of Aquarius w/ Clif High
The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives EmptyToday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Howard Storm Near-Death Experience
The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives EmptyToday at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - The Midnight Hour (0021) Talking to the dead? With Denise Roussell.
The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Throw At Me What You Will, I Don't Care - David Icke
The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives EmptyToday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tim Doyle on Area 51 - The Black Vault Radio w/ John Greenewald, Jr.
The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives EmptyToday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON Experiencer on their UFO Sightings, Dreams and Remote Viewing
The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Texas Oil and Gas Investment Scam Unfolds Like Television Drama
The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives EmptyToday at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI
The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives EmptyYesterday at 9:09 pm by 4-truth

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 60: UFOS IN THE HOTZONE! BIMINI ATLANTIS SPACE MYSTERY!
The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives EmptyYesterday at 8:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Treuzy-Levelay , Seine et Marne, France
The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives EmptyYesterday at 6:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - You Give Me Reason to Live!
The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives EmptyYesterday at 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning image shows ISS in front of the Sun
The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives EmptyYesterday at 4:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Storm Area 51' spawns copycat campaigns
The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives EmptyYesterday at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives

The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives
Jan 26
Posted by Earthpages.org

Rate This

The Importance of Finding Meaning in Our Lives Tumblr_mzyqemYKAl1s3iz9ho1_400
Image via Tumblr
By David Almeida
People diagnosed by medical professionals as “suffering” from conditions such as dementia, mental illness, mental retardation, autism, and other cognitive impairments, may on the surface, seem unable to comprehend communication from the outside world.  This idea is especially disturbing for loved ones to accept.  I feel this is a false assumption.  When one is speaking to a person with any kind of mental or cognitive impairment, their soul will receive and correctly interpret the information that you are communicating to them.  This process is facilitated, and messages are received through the subconscious mind.
The person who first inspired me to write many years ago, asked me to assist him with a project that had little meaning to me at the time.  This person lives with a difficult mental impairment.  I have known this person for more than eight years.  He possesses a gentle soul with generous nature.  My wish for him is to not only function in society, but to experience life in a meaningful way.  I know the limitations of his illness have been extremely frustrating to him.
The project I assisted him with (many years ago) focused on Biblical teachings.  He asked me to explore his ideas and turned them into something practical.  I took the ideas contained in his notes and wrote over a hundred full pages of Christian spiritual lessons involving kindness, personal relationships, leadership, visions and other topics.  The lessons I came up with have been covered by hundreds of other Christian authors.
I managed to turn his project into something different from what he originally intended it to be.  I revised his ideas and turned them into practical lessons for living.  My metaphysical writings evolved out of this early work.
Although my friend is not fully conscious in his understanding of the things I tell him, I informed him that his ideas have, in fact, entered the world and will hopefully make a difference in the lives of others.  I told him that although he may never be acknowledged for his effort, I reassured him that his message will continue on through my writings and work.  I know that his subconscious mind understood my words.  I believe he has found a sense of satisfaction in knowing he has contributed something worthwhile for the betterment of society.  In the meantime, he continues to perfect his original idea for the project.  When one chapter is completed, we go on to the next.  Our Greater-Self (Higher Power) is a creative Being involved in a never-ending process of understanding its own nature through its creations.
Author’s Bio
David Almeida is a student of Rosicrucian philosophy, Spiritualist, and researcher of esoteric knowledge.  David is a Board Certified Hypnotist, past-life regressionist therapist, and Reiki healer. He is a past article contributor to the Sedona Journal of Emergence. David is the author of The First Truth: A Book of Metaphysical Theories and Illusion of the Body: Introducing the Body Alive Principle.  He has also co-authored a chapter for the Adventures in Manifesting Series: Soulful Relationships.  David is a committed volunteer advocate for abused and neglected children with the court sanctioned Guardian ad Litem program. Visit his website at http://www.findyourdivinelight.com

Thanks to: http://epages.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum