OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

EAGLE 1 UPDATE
Inbox

12:49 PM (19 minutes ago)

Eagle1:the GCR actually did begin its process on Sunday, a process specifically sanctioned and implemented with the cooperation and help of the IMF. Two of the major currencies that we've been watching -- namely, the IQD and the VND -- were among the first to revalue.

Eagle1: Sure enough, even though we had seen a total of 104 currencies finish the revaluing process by Monday night, it was made abundantly clear that we would not get to see the new rates until the process completed. With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change, after which the new rates would be released to the world.‏

Visit stage2omega at: http://www.stage2omega.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhhhh here we go LOL! Oh the IMF's 72 hour window AGAIN. Is that the same 72 hour window that the IMF gave last year, and the year before and the year before that and the year before??

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:Ohhhhhh here we go LOL! Oh the IMF's 72 hour window AGAIN. Is that the same 72 hour window that the IMF gave last year, and the year before and the year before that and the year before??

This time it should take more time because of the increased number of the countries involved.It is Not just RVs of several countries. It is a Global Currencies RESET.Not only that,this GCR is also connected with the release of other  Much Longer  Pending PPs, Farm Claims,Global Settlements,etcs. Just Be Patient!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Dude it's been over 10 freakin years now, how much more time does this process need?? Why is this not mentioned on the news ever?? Now correct me if I am wrong but this is a pretty big deal, resetting the GLOBAL economy, surely someone has had a whiff of it but nothing, never hear anything about it??

Anonymous

Nanee, here's Eagle 1's entire message. Perhaps 'twill assist more complete perception for all here  ☀ :

"01/28/2014

Good Evening, Family:

Well, here we go again! Here's hoping this is the last one of these updates I need to send out.

Before I get to any specific information it is critical to remind everyone that this is a God event we are in the midst of. Folks tend to get too sidetracked with their own needs -- and believe me, there are a lot of people who are in the midst of financial crises.

Nevertheless, the Global Currency Reset or (as some folks prefer) the Global RV is not, and never will be, the solution or the answer to their problems.

Many folks are in financial crises that are a product of several things: (1) their failure to keep their eyes on the Lord as their Source; (2) failure to give and keep on giving out of a place of love for the Lord God; (3) a lack of understanding of the importance of tithing, first fruits giving and seed sowing; and lastly, (4) the current economic situation created by an effort to make government the answer to their problems.

Ronald Reagan put it best when he stated, "Government is NOT the solution to our problems; government IS the problem!"

We really are in the midst of a God-event, a transfer of wealth such as the world has never seen before. This is promise from the Lord. Here's how Solomon described it: "A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children’s children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just."( Proverbs 13:22)

I've quoted this before, and here it is again: "But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day." (Deuteronomy 8:18)

For roughly the past 15 months we have talked about the Global Currency Reset.

Some folks have scoffed at the idea of an event of this magnitude. Most people have focused on the RV of the Iraqi Dinar as being a single event that would mostly affect those people only who held this currency.

In the past week, for the first time we have been seeing the national news media -- and more specifically, the financial news networks like Fox Business News, CNBC, Bloomberg, and even the lowly CNN, do interviews with economists who are speaking directly to the GCR and the immediacy of its release to the world.

Last Friday, January 24th, CNBC had a rather remarkable interview with economist, Art Cashin, who is the Director of Floor Operations for UBS (United Bank of Switzerland) at the NYSE.

For the first time in anyone's memory, we had an international banking figure come out and publicly state that nations would be revaluing their currencies on Sunday.

We subsequently saw Christine Lagarde give a speech on Saturday in which she spent not less than five minutes specifically referring to the coming "Reset," noting that this was an event of extreme importance to the global economic ills as a corrective measure.

On Monday, Fox Business News did a series of interviews throughout the day with different economists who were not bashful at all about referring specifically to "The Global Currency Reset."

Art Cashin was not wrong when he talked about currencies being revalued on Sunday, but he only mentioned four or five currencies in the interview.

What got left out of the interview was the fact that the GCR actually did begin its process on Sunday, a process specifically sanctioned and implemented with the cooperation and help of the IMF.

Two of the major currencies that we've been watching -- namely, the IQD and the VND were among the first to revalue.

I have been repeatedly advised by my contacts at the IMF and other agencies that they would NEVER just do the Dinar or the Dong, release those currencies to the world, and then follow up with other currencies behind them simply because of the massive amount of double-dipping that would take place.

Sure enough, even though we had seen a total of 104 currencies finish the revaluing process by Monday night, it was made abundantly clear that we would not get to see the new rates until the process completed. With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go.

I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change, after which the new rates would be released to the world.

The timing of this is interesting in view of the fact that the new UN Operational Rates of Exchange chart is due for initial release on the 29th with the final publication on the first of February.

In the last post I sent out, the comment was made about the cooperation taking place between China and Iraq. That continues to be the case and my understanding is that China is a driving force between the events unfolding. China has a real desire to be a financial and economic force to be reckoned with, and they've made no bones about their desire to make the Yuan Renmimbi the world's reserve currency.

While China lays claim to being the biggest producer of gold in the world, they ironically are doing everything in their power to slurp up as much gold from other countries as they can possibly buy. At the same time, they are buying up Dinar like there's no tomorrow!

How humorous and ironic, then, that Iraq with its burgeoning surplus of gold and the unbelievable amount they continue to mine are now publicly offering to sell their gold to the world. The humor in this is that the Dinar (and specifically, the RV'd Dinar) is easily the strongest and most gold-backed currency in the world.

They certainly are telling the world just how strong their new currency is with the offers that have been released in the past few days to sell gold.

Finally, without speculating here on all the discussions of the new rate for the IQD, I will remind you that before Dr. Sinan Shabibi was so rudely removed from his post as the Governor of the CBI, he made the point that when the Dinar was revalued and released for international trade, it would be critically important for that rate to be in effect for 24-36 months before allowing it to float.

His successor, Dr. Turki, has been quoted in the Iraqi news media as pretty much adhering to that position.

From reports we've received out of the IMF, we're told that the IQD will closely mirror (within a few pennies) the published rate of the Kuwaiti Dinar. At the close of markets today, the KWD was just over $3.54. That ought to give you some kind of guideline.

Does all this mean that we get to go to the banks this week for our exchange?

Let me put it this way: it very much looks like we are at the finish line.

Barring some event none of us know anything about - I honestly expect this to be our week!

Blessings on you.

Eagle1"

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:Dude it's been over 10 freakin years now, how much more time does this process need?? Why is this not mentioned on the news ever?? Now correct me if I am wrong but this is a pretty big deal, resetting the GLOBAL economy, surely someone has had a whiff of it but nothing, never hear anything about it??

You must understand that the Global Currency RESET is a God Plan to bring in "The Golden Age" to this planet by way of the "Redistribution of the World Wealth from the Elite Families(1%) to the Rest of the World Population(99%).The restoration of the Gold Standard is one of the preconditions for the implementation of the Redistribution of Wealth by completely abolishing "Fiat Money" system under the control of the Rothschild Family who also owned most of the central banks of the nations of the world including the US FRB and BIS. Another important precondition is the collapse of the stock markets which are controlled and highly manipulated by the Wall Street. However, these conditions are now in progress. Today, Sheldan Nidle in his latest "Update" talked about "a global currency reset" and "a new worldwide banking system".

Quote and Unquote:
Selamat Jalwa! Much is happening around your globe. The dark cabal's leaders fully understand that their long reign is coming to an end. Our earthly associates are busy putting the finishing touches on a global currency reset and are using this event to quick-start a new worldwide banking system. Right now things are happening that will bring the first taste of global prosperity to this realm. A new gold-backed currency will eliminate the former restrictions set by the Dumbarton Oaks Agreements. The era of the Federal Reserve dollar is over. A new financial landscape is forming to put the control of each national currency back in the hands of the nation state from which it comes. Each bank will then abide by a strict set of rules which will end the fraud and chicanery of the past. Banking will no longer be a license to steal, and the gross "cons" that banks were noted for will end.Quite swiftly, the new governance that will arise as a result of this prosperity will enforce these new regulations. This new reality will be the forerunner of a disclosure that solidifies your march toward full consciousness..

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Weeeeeeell I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this guys and thanks for the info but I really don't think it's going to happen. The only reason I haven't cashed in my dinar is because my hubby won't let me!

And Yman the ZWD is never going to be reinstated and I bought that paper because of you!! Not to worry though it will be good for the grandkids to see other currencies of the world. If anything it's pretty cool to hold all this different currency regardless of its value.

10"With 104 currencies having finished the process, that left 94 yet to go. I do not know what time the actual process began, but what has been said is that the IMF gave a 72-hour window for all 198 currencies to undergo the process of change":Eagle1 Empty "the ZWD" Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:15 am

ymoilman2

7freemom wrote:What is "the ZWD"?

The  ZWD is one of the 4 currencies to be "Revalued" along with Iraq Dinar.

----------------------------------
WHICH CURRENCY WILL YOU EXCHANGE FIRST?

A. IRAQI DINAR

B. ZIMBABWE

C. INDONESIA

D. VIETNAMESE DONG

Visit stage2omega at: http://www.stage2omega.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

No it won't Yman that currency is not legal tender, not even in their own country!

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:No it won't Yman that currency is not legal tender, not even in their own country!

I was told that the ZWD which is expected to be "Revalued" is 50 Trillion or 100 Trillion Notes of  Year 2008 Series and AA xxxxxx(Uncirculated). The Current Exchange Rate Is 0.22 USD per ZWD for one 100 Trillion or 50 Trillion Only, but 6 Zero "Deleted".

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well we will have to see I guess, I have trillions of it lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum