OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Published on Jan 29, 2014
The Architect of Peace @donnie_20

Notice to All Enlightened Souls:

I need your help. I have had a hard time paying for my last 10 classes in school due to financial aid issues. The universe has conspired to help me if I do the work. Someone made a little bet with me. They said since I talk about peace so much, if I can find a way to show that 1 million people believe in peace; they would pay for my last 10 classes so that I can graduate with my double bachelors in "Business Administration and H.R. Mgt." at Florida International University. (F.I.U.)

We Are One
We Are One species
We Are One planet
We Are One universe
created by One Source
We Are One.

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

• Category
    Education
  • License
    Standard YouTube License

MartyM

MartyM

So wht is it he wants everyone to do for him ??

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Just view the video....
Every time it is viewed is a click.

Thanks for asking Marty! Hope all is well with you and yours! :)

MartyM

MartyM

OK... Done.  Awesome, Time well spent and worth sharing.  Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  4116976918  

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

That was outstanding!!!!  Thanks for sharing this with all of us!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum