Latest topics
» Graphic for June 17, 2019
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 9:05 pm by ReneGade

» All Out Assault on Nature in New Zealand ~ 1080 Pellets Being Deployed by Helicopter
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 5:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUNE 16: ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Only
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 5:20 pm by 4-truth

» Kubrick’s Odyssey 3 Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo.Reality Check Episode One. Season Two.
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Fathers Day - 2019
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 12:35 pm by ReneGade

» What the Deep State Fears Most – Dr. Dave Janda
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 8:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» All you need to know: June solstice 2019
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange - Thrown To The Wolves As An Example To Other Whistleblowers
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 8:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Most Comprehensive 5G Exposé: The Ultimate Weapon of Depopulation
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Howitzers of Light come to the fore
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 6-17-19… “Zionist meltdown as Oman tanker stunt fails yadayadablablabla”
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 7:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Its happening AGAIN - More than 2 MILES of coastal water vanishes!
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mufon case 101069 - Photographer took image of holographic anomalies from a parallel universe?
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Moonbase In 2024 - NASA's Plan for Lunar Stepping Stone to Mars
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Magic Mushrooms Could Replace Antidepressants Within 5 Years
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Power Outage: Argentina, Paraquay, Uruguay
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Full Moon In Sagittarius: Expansive Inspiration
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptyYesterday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 16, 2019
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 3:13 pm by ReneGade

» UFO News ~ Giant Disk Seen Near Sun On NASA Images plus MORE
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New footage offers clear views of Area 51
Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » FEEL GOOD ~ BODY & MIND » RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS » Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)

Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Published on Jan 29, 2014
The Architect of Peace @donnie_20

Notice to All Enlightened Souls:

I need your help. I have had a hard time paying for my last 10 classes in school due to financial aid issues. The universe has conspired to help me if I do the work. Someone made a little bet with me. They said since I talk about peace so much, if I can find a way to show that 1 million people believe in peace; they would pay for my last 10 classes so that I can graduate with my double bachelors in "Business Administration and H.R. Mgt." at Florida International University. (F.I.U.)

We Are One
We Are One species
We Are One planet
We Are One universe
created by One Source
We Are One.

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

• Category
    Education
  • License
    Standard YouTube License

MartyM

MartyM
  So wht is it he wants everyone to do for him ??

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Just view the video....
Every time it is viewed is a click.

Thanks for asking Marty! Hope all is well with you and yours! :)

MartyM

MartyM
OK... Done.  Awesome, Time well spent and worth sharing.  Light it up, and Let it out, We Are One (Burn-Ellie Goulding)  4116976918  

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
That was outstanding!!!!  Thanks for sharing this with all of us!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum