Latest topics
» We Do Not Consent | Powerful Message to Humanity
Today at 10:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Earth Day 2018
Today at 9:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ARE YOU READY TO SEE WONDERLAND Parts 1-5
Today at 9:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hey Purps...We should have a "What Will Jerzy/ZAP Beg For This Week" Poll!
Today at 9:21 pm by RamblerNash

» Out Of Mind Viewer Poll ~ "What Will Jerzy/ZAP Beg For This Week?" ~ Guests welcome to vote
Today at 9:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!
Today at 7:57 pm by 4-truth

» Lyrid meteor shower peaks April 21 and 22
Today at 7:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» JUST WONDERING....
Today at 7:17 pm by 4-truth

» #CANARY Q: NXIVM SONGBIRD Al_son Mack, A Sch_ff, Ob_ma, "Wendy" Wass_rman Sch_ltz
Today at 7:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MORE CRAZY WILDLIFE BEHAVIOR! What the heck?
Today at 6:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Gates Funding Web of Satellites For Global Real-Time Surveillance
Today at 6:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Graham Hancock the Story Behind His Quest for the Lost Civilization
Today at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Inexplicable Similarities Between Göbekli Tepe, Easter Island, And Other Ancient Sites
Today at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Millionaire Hid Treasure in the Rockies, and He’s Given One Clue to Where It Is
Today at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» US govt counterterrorism center accidentally releases ‘remote mind control’ documents - report
Today at 11:33 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» "Anonymous: I've Never Seen The Sky That Color!"
Today at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Federal Agencies and Public Health Experts Refuse to Declare Autism a National Health Crisis
Today at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU & HUGE PLANET BY SUN plus MORE
Today at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | 20180408 NK Update
Today at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Mysterious Purple Beams, UFOs Spotted in Arizona Skies plus MORE
Today at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is the RV / GCR ready to be announced? This just happened and the media is keeping this quiet.
Today at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» No Such Thing as Chance
Today at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Did Solar Plasma Blasts Decimate Ancient Egypt 12,000 Years Ago?
Today at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - The Prison You Live In And How You Hold The Key to Escape It
Today at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Titthakara By Jack Heart & Orage
Today at 8:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Northern New York District Court Clinton Indictment
Today at 6:18 am by ANENRO

» Q Anon Update April 20 - The War Is Real
Today at 1:41 am by Serena1

» SKULL & BONES ORPHIC CIRCLE PLATO & THE UFO FILE! DARK JOURNALIST & JOSEPH FARRELL X SERIES VII
Yesterday at 9:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #88 Doctor Dies Unexpectedly, Holistic Prominent and Outspoken
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "Yesterday was the first time ever that I had a Wells Fargo banker to admit anything about the Dinar. While at his desk he admitted several at his location owned dinar! He actually gave me his cell and personal email to send him call,,":Blue Knight

"Yesterday was the first time ever that I had a Wells Fargo banker to admit anything about the Dinar. While at his desk he admitted several at his location owned dinar! He actually gave me his cell and personal email to send him call,,":Blue Knight

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

January 29, 2014
Blue Knight shares his experience at a Wells Fargo

1-29-14 Blue Knight: Yesterday was the first time ever that I had a Wells Fargo banker to admit anything about the Dinar. While at his desk he admitted several at his location owned dinar! He actually gave me his cell and personal email to send him call and other information. He nodded he was aware of a contract rate. He did say that as far as he knew Wells Fargo has not been cashing out anyone? Also said this was not a scam. Everyone knows I have always been hard on bank stories. Well this is first hand not from a friend. This is not much but a first for me!

Found at:http://www.dinaradvice.com/2014/01/29/blue-knight-shares-his-experience-at-a-wells-fargo-2/?utm_source=Dinar+Advice+Posts&utm_campaign=faf58730bf-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f74189c384-faf58730bf-68698953

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Well I went to my bank and we shouldn't even be holding that currency in this country as it is illegal!! I said it was given to me as a gift from a relative in the UK, which is crap, but I had to come up with some super fast thinking!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:Well I went to my bank and we shouldn't even be holding that currency in this country as it is illegal!! I said it was given to me as a gift from a relative in the UK, which is crap, but I had to come up with some super fast thinking!

I heard Wells Fargo has recently opened a branch in Australia.

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
I haven't heard that one yet Yman, will let you know!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:I haven't heard that one yet Yman, will let you know!

I Think Wells Fargo bought out Wachovia Bank.

Who Owns Wachovia Bank? - Ask.com

www.ask.com/question/wachovia - View by Ixquick Proxy - Highlight

Technically Wachovia Bank does not exist any more. It was purchased by Wells Fargo. After it was purchased each of the branches of Wachovia were gradually ...

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Never heard of Wachovia Bank. When did this all take place?

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Wachovia has been buying up all of the investment firms here for a long time.

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
FOUND IT!! There is an office in Sydney, so not a branch as such but an office none-the-less!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum