Latest topics
» Benjamin Fulford - 2/20/2017 - A few dozen arrests might be all it takes to free humanity now
Yesterday at 11:23 pm by Serena1

» David Wilcock comment on Ben Fulford’s 2-20-17 article
Yesterday at 11:10 pm by Serena1

» NASA to Host News Conference on Discovery Beyond Our Solar System
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by Serena1

» MANDELA EFFECT, QUANTUM COMPUTERS, ALTERING TIMELINES & DIMENSIONS
Yesterday at 10:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Two "Interstellar Space Travelers" appear near Jupiter | Disappear into DEEP Space!
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO becomes visible after it is hit by lightning strike
Yesterday at 10:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Royal Demi-God Bloodlines
Yesterday at 10:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OROVILLE DAM UpDate!
Yesterday at 7:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - the Farm Bureau BLUE TRAIN
Yesterday at 7:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» France ...what is being kept quiet
Yesterday at 6:13 pm by bs4ever

» Something Stands Out To Me…..
Yesterday at 3:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» An Exploration Of The Source Of The Ancient Olmec People Of Mexico
Yesterday at 3:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Intel Guru Beny Wilson Reports That The Prosperity Packages Are Being Prepared To Be Distributed
Yesterday at 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY
Yesterday at 11:38 am by EL_O_EL

» New Moon + Solar Eclipse – February 26/27, 2017
Yesterday at 6:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOMBSHELL – White House Spy Caught
Yesterday at 6:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oregano, Herbs, Fungal and Bacterial Infections and the Invader Organism
Yesterday at 6:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bleaching? - *Bizarre* phenomenon sweeping the globe! | Invisible 'ENERGY' annihilating street signs!
Yesterday at 6:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Your Grandparents Didn’t Have Food Allergies— But You Do
Yesterday at 6:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE
Yesterday at 6:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News - 3 Suns? and MORE
Yesterday at 6:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR
Yesterday at 5:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» WILL THE GATES OF HELL BE OPENED THIS 2017 BY CERN?
Yesterday at 5:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Pyramid of Dvin in Armenia
Yesterday at 5:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017:2/19-2/25
Yesterday at 5:29 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J

UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J
Posted on February 3, 2014 by Jean
UPDATE from Veronica: JEAN, WE HOPE TO CREATE A DATA BASE SO THAT WE CAN CONTINUE THE WORK ON OUR LEY LINES EVERY 6 MONTHS, WE MUST NOT ALLOW NEGATIVE FORCES TO INTERFERE WITH THEM AGAIN. WE ARE THE KEEPERS, WE ARE TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR PLANET AND OUR PEOPLE, EVERYONE OF US NEEDS TO BE INVOLVED.WE HAVE COME TOGETHER, WE CANNOT BE STOPPED.
JEAN, I THANK YOU AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK OUR CALL TO HEART AND TOOK TIME ON THE 2ND TO RECLAIM THE ENERGY OF OUR PLANET FOR THE PEOPLE OF OUR PLANET. THIS IS JUST THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS RELEASING US FROM BONDAGE. TOGETHER WE WILL SUCCEED.
THE 2ND OF FEB. DAVE, MARK AND i LEFT OUR HOTEL AT 3AM, THE WIND WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE SKIN OFF YOUR FACE IT WAS SO COLD. BECAUSE I SUFFER FROM HEART AND LUNG FAILURE, IT WAS DIFFICULT TO BREATHE. WE STARTED THE ASSENT TO THE “TOR”, IT WAS DARK, THE STEPS WERE SLIPPERY, YOU COULD NOT SEE THEM. DAVE TOOK MY LEFT HAND AND LED ME FORWARD, MARK TOOK MY RIGHT HAND AND WAS BEHIND ME. IT WAS A STRUGGLE AND SO SCARY. I HAD TO STOP EVERY FEW MINUTES TO TRY TO GET MY BREATH.
AN HOUR LATER WE APPROACHED THE TOR WHERE THE WIND WAS HOWLING AROUND US, THERE WAS NO ESCAPE. WHEN EVENTUALLY THE “SUNRISE” HAPPENED, IT WAS MAGICAL, DAVE FILMED IT, I WILL PUT IT ON THE WEBSITE. I WOULD NOT HAVE MISSED IT FOR THE WORLD.
THE WAY DOWN WAS HAZARDOUS BUT AT LEAST I COULD SEE WHERE I WAS GOING, DAVE HELD MY HAND  AGAIN STOPPING EVERY FEW MINUTES. I AM SO GRATEFUL TO ALL OF YOU WHO MADE THE EFFORT TO RESCUE OUR BEAUTIFUL PLANET, EVERY CONTINENT WAS REPRESENTED. THIS IS SOMETHING I DREAMED ABOUT AND HOPED FOR.
YOU, EVERYONE OF YOU MADE IT HAPPEN AND I THANK YOU. I AM QUITE EXHAUSTED, I HAVE HAD THIS TERRIBLE MAN-MADE VIRUS THAT ATTACKS THE LUNGS FOR OVER A WEEK NOW, I STRUGGLE TO BREATHE. I NEED TO PREPARE FOR MY NEXT PROJECT. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU JEAN AND THE WORK THAT YOU DO, WE NEED YOU. I AM DEEPLY GRATEFUL TO DAVE AND MARK WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO REALISE MY DREAM. WE ARE ALL GRATEFUL TO MONTY WHO GUIDES US OUT OF THE DARKNESS INTO THE LIGHT.

Thanks to: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum