OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J
Posted on February 3, 2014 by Jean
UPDATE from Veronica: JEAN, WE HOPE TO CREATE A DATA BASE SO THAT WE CAN CONTINUE THE WORK ON OUR LEY LINES EVERY 6 MONTHS, WE MUST NOT ALLOW NEGATIVE FORCES TO INTERFERE WITH THEM AGAIN. WE ARE THE KEEPERS, WE ARE TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR PLANET AND OUR PEOPLE, EVERYONE OF US NEEDS TO BE INVOLVED.WE HAVE COME TOGETHER, WE CANNOT BE STOPPED.
JEAN, I THANK YOU AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK OUR CALL TO UPDATED: Veronica Keen shares her experience yesterday . . . our thanks for her efforts are not enough . . . ~J Imgres-2HEART AND TOOK TIME ON THE 2ND TO RECLAIM THE ENERGY OF OUR PLANET FOR THE PEOPLE OF OUR PLANET. THIS IS JUST THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS RELEASING US FROM BONDAGE. TOGETHER WE WILL SUCCEED.
THE 2ND OF FEB. DAVE, MARK AND i LEFT OUR HOTEL AT 3AM, THE WIND WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE SKIN OFF YOUR FACE IT WAS SO COLD. BECAUSE I SUFFER FROM HEART AND LUNG FAILURE, IT WAS DIFFICULT TO BREATHE. WE STARTED THE ASSENT TO THE “TOR”, IT WAS DARK, THE STEPS WERE SLIPPERY, YOU COULD NOT SEE THEM. DAVE TOOK MY LEFT HAND AND LED ME FORWARD, MARK TOOK MY RIGHT HAND AND WAS BEHIND ME. IT WAS A STRUGGLE AND SO SCARY. I HAD TO STOP EVERY FEW MINUTES TO TRY TO GET MY BREATH.
AN HOUR LATER WE APPROACHED THE TOR WHERE THE WIND WAS HOWLING AROUND US, THERE WAS NO ESCAPE. WHEN EVENTUALLY THE “SUNRISE” HAPPENED, IT WAS MAGICAL, DAVE FILMED IT, I WILL PUT IT ON THE WEBSITE. I WOULD NOT HAVE MISSED IT FOR THE WORLD.
THE WAY DOWN WAS HAZARDOUS BUT AT LEAST I COULD SEE WHERE I WAS GOING, DAVE HELD MY HAND  AGAIN STOPPING EVERY FEW MINUTES. I AM SO GRATEFUL TO ALL OF YOU WHO MADE THE EFFORT TO RESCUE OUR BEAUTIFUL PLANET, EVERY CONTINENT WAS REPRESENTED. THIS IS SOMETHING I DREAMED ABOUT AND HOPED FOR.
YOU, EVERYONE OF YOU MADE IT HAPPEN AND I THANK YOU. I AM QUITE EXHAUSTED, I HAVE HAD THIS TERRIBLE MAN-MADE VIRUS THAT ATTACKS THE LUNGS FOR OVER A WEEK NOW, I STRUGGLE TO BREATHE. I NEED TO PREPARE FOR MY NEXT PROJECT. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU JEAN AND THE WORK THAT YOU DO, WE NEED YOU. I AM DEEPLY GRATEFUL TO DAVE AND MARK WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO REALISE MY DREAM. WE ARE ALL GRATEFUL TO MONTY WHO GUIDES US OUT OF THE DARKNESS INTO THE LIGHT.

Thanks to: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum